It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the best place to be on Planet Earth to survive the NWO?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

Fair.

Yes. One line, deal with it!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 180attoseconds
isnt running away from NWO futile? i thought people were to fight against it, not hide from it.

and i think consulting revelations in the bible is a bad idea.

Theres loads of places Americans could go and get a warm welcome, North Vietnam, North Korea, Somalia, Serbia, Panama,Grenada, Cuba, Columbia, Iraq, iran, Aghanistan, Pakistan, Laos, Cambodia, Albania, Venezuala spring to mind

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Another informative link to affiliated sites and professional activities related to survival in the coming times:

www.robertshapiro.org...

FYI - You want science hardcore here it is!

-chris

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Northern Raider

I'm sure I saw all of those on a "world tour" itinerary.

Wasn't the Iran date 'cancelled'?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone
northern iron, we got plenty of fresh water loads of forests with wild life some of the best salmon fishing in the world, were not in your face by the rules type of nation, there s so few of us of per acre you could set up home any where and we like a good swally, and were big on conspirise,s love to entertain canadians americans and our favorite english sensitve souls( lmao) we manufacture are own booze called potchin it rains alot but thats just an exscuse for a knees up lol and the women arnt half bad either, make the best frys going, we used to living on next to nought as the economy is always bad here, sos your more than welcome

fox, thanks for a nice invitation, there aren't many of those these days
))))

The description you gave is really nice...there must be a lot of farms? Lakes? Anyway, I am glad that someone likes the place where they live, and is not worried too much. Good job
))

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nirgal
reply to post by Northern Raider

I'm sure I saw all of those on a "world tour" itinerary.

Wasn't the Iran date 'cancelled'?

Heh Heh heh heh
I'm trying not to make the old who won joke

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

I think the best place on planet Earth to survive the NWO is your own back yard, but only if one has fortified themselves and formed a MAG (mutual assistance group). I fear that bugging out, for many, will lead to folks going to a formerly "remote" area, where thousands of others had the same idea. Even if one has a cache in their bugout area, they are still in somewhat unfamiliar surroundings.

I've had many occasions in my 51 years to have been appreciative of the "devil that I know" as opposed to the "devil I don't know"..... in regard to SitX. Whenever we are put in a position of competition between ourselves for survival, invariably many do better (IMVHO) within context of the situation that is familiar........ familiar people, knowledge of geography, knowledge of local systems and fortifications, familiar with groups who have trained together.

I live on a very small island that is, fortunately, strategically worthless. Anyone could come and take us over -- at least temporarily -- and have ZERO exports to exploit. Our geography is rough and unfriendly to those unfamiliar with working through the sharp, spiked rock and tangled bush and vines. We've chosen to make our stand here, win, loose or draw.

When I lived in central California, northern Idaho, Alaska, New Mexico, Mexico, El Salvadore, Panama, Thule, Italy, BVI, Los Angeles....... each place a MAG was formed. Sometimes it was not a formal group, but it meant the same. We would have, and in some cases, DID battle for our mutual protection and preservation.

We've just been through (4 months ago+) a very devastating hurricane. No loss of life, thankfully, but profound damage. We didn't worry about crime. We're too dinky. Any thief would probably have been sanctioned with extreme prejudice.

My long-winded way of saying that the people are more important than the place. When I was a kid growing up in northern Idaho, my back yard was the Selway-Bitterroot Wilderness Area. It's still, to this day, pretty mutch pristine wildlands. Sure, a person, couple, or group could head up there and make a new life. However, closer to town (Salmon, ID) we could all help each other -- even then.

Bugging out isn't for sissies. People go camping and think they could do so indefinately. You try it. I've been "camping" for the last four months, and other than missing the internet, we didn't do too badly, but I'm acutely aware of how we changed our modes to fit the situation, and also -- regrettfully -- aware of how dangerous my brethren could become if their indulgent services were disrupted indefinately. Could my Bride and I protect our resources indefinately? Not by ourselves. People do crazy things when they are scared.

We have a MAG of 17 people. We could hold our mutual resources against hundreds. We could feed and recruit many of them. It's something to think about.

One last thing. I don't feel that the NWO is most of our worst fear. It sure isn't mine. IF the NWO exists as has been hypothesized, I believe they have missed the window for exploitation and seizure. People are just too wary these days, and I don't just mean us on ATS. I do think this site does a great service, bringing more people into the awareness of the necessity of people to adapt to their rapidly shifting world. Nothing is static. It never has been; we just like to pretend so.

Good questions, much appreciated OP!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Shh about Wyoming. We only have 1 person per 5 square miles. That is over-crowding!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northern Raider
Theres loads of places Americans could go and get a warm welcome, North Vietnam, North Korea, Somalia, Serbia, Panama,Grenada, Cuba, Columbia, Iraq, iran, Aghanistan, Pakistan, Laos, Cambodia, Albania, Venezuala spring to mind

Yeah. We used to be the most loved country. Now we are the most hated, despised and feared. Never know when one of our planes will be buzzing overhead dropping bombs or hauling off 14-year-old goatherders to the torture dungeons.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Where? No where. Resistance is futile and in this day and age of technological wonders, you will be found/discovered sooner or later. Pull your pants up and take it like a man/woman.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
My long-winded way of saying that the people are more important than the place. ..We have a MAG of 17 people. We could hold our mutual resources against hundreds. We could feed and recruit many of them. It's something to think about.

My dream to hook up with like-minded people. My life-long dream you might say. How fortunate you are. All the people I know are too cheap to get the Internet, or they have dial up and only use it to check the weather. They watch TV and they are mesermized by it.

Originally posted by argentus
One last thing. I don't feel that the NWO is most of our worst fear. It sure isn't mine. IF the NWO exists as has been hypothesized, I believe they have missed the window for exploitation and seizure. People are just too wary these days, and I don't just mean us on ATS. I do think this site does a great service, bringing more people into the awareness of the necessity of people to adapt to their rapidly shifting world. Nothing is static. It never has been; we just like to pretend so.

The Illuminati has its bases all covered, which is why they are so arrogant. They don't CARE if we have them figured out. They are in a position to do whatever they want, which is why they are stealing trillions, more than our entire GNP, and shipping the money off to banks in Tel Aviv, you know Israel, the badlands, where nobody can touch it, and it's as good as theirs.

The Illuminati controls the media, the military, everything. They got Congress to pass their bankster heist bill (aka bank bail-out) by threatening martial law. They are thugs, murderers, criminals, and they aren't even worried if their masks slip off and reveal their vampire fangs anymore.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromack
Another informative link to affiliated sites and professional activities related to survival in the coming times:

www.robertshapiro.org...

FYI - You want science hardcore here it is!

-chris

Not to be mean, but what does some Illuminati establishment minion promoting evolution, NASA, life on Mars and Jupiter, have to do with the topic we're discussing here? Are you saying we should try to hitch a ride to Mars?

Or the aliens will save us? Is that your point?

If it is, I would not call this hardcore science, but hardcore science fiction.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The leaders of the NWO are asking, "Where is the best place to be on Planet Earth to survive IGNORANT IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE?!?"

Get your head on straight, before you start judging people who are trying to save the best of humanity survive the rapid reproduction of the worst of humanity.

O-315

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by organism315
The leaders of the NWO are asking, "Where is the best place to be on Planet Earth to survive IGNORANT IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE?!?"

Get your head on straight, before you start judging people who are trying to save the best of humanity survive the rapid reproduction of the worst of humanity.

O-315

This is a joke. Right? Sarcasm?

We ordinary people should not have children and leave it to the devil worshippers to have the children? If we didn't have any children, the elite would have nobody to torture and rape and exploit and to be the groom of the stool.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
There's no-where. We're all doomed.

Just kidding!

I must mention Switzerland, only because a buddy of mine spent time visiting there, and said he'll do anything to get back there.

All males of certain age are required to be armed, for their national militia; they have fortified underground nuclear fallout shelters stocked with water, supplies, provisions and accomadations for every citizen...

Emergency plans for any number of SitX, natural disasters, protection for every citizen against chemical & biological attacks, strict border security, etc. etc. etc.

He went on & on about all these types of things. I've never been there. So I can't possibly know. Sounded real good. Haven't heard from him in years now. Maybe he's there? Anyone from the land of chocolate & cuckoo clocks care to give us the truth?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone
hey we know how to live , lmao
ignore N/raider hes still sore cause we bet england 1/0 in the footie
an norn ireland is northern ireland ,england,s just of the coast from us, just follow the signs for " caution here be dragons " and dont go any where south of carisle, lmao,

[edit on 5-4-2009 by foxhoundone]

Ireland - Hmm.... My maiden name was Reilly, Grandfather/mother from Belfast I believe. I've always wondered what it would be like there - I'm in western Canada, close to the US border like the other 90 % of the population and live where Cedar trees grow (means it rains!) and there's lots of great lakes and wilderness. I'm guessing you guys like Canadians more than Americans? (Not trying to start anything, but I've heard abroad Americans are generally not looked favorably upon and just wondered your opinion on that).

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

well we get a fair mixture of both, but by a good margin the canadians are far funnier and witier than the americans, (and the women are sure more preaty ) theres more depth and spiritial understanding between our nations, not that the americans cant be funny and witty it just doesnt come as easy to them,..

[edit on 6-4-2009 by foxhoundone]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
In a community of homesteaders in the jungles of South America?

Where can one go to get away from the FEMA camps, the forced innoculations, the poisoned food and water, the youth brigades being organized now of propagandized zealots who think they will be saving the world to kill off the population, the destitute and out of work people that are being organized to come and kill us?

Are there any frontiers left on Planet Earth where people can go and form communities?

Try Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
Get away from it all.
The Four Seasons has a nice hotel there.
Harrison Ford a great house there.
Check it out on Google Earth.
If things get too rough Hans Solo can get you out on the Falcon.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northern Raider

Originally posted by 180attoseconds

The only real reason most countries don't like us Americans is because of the dumba** politicians who run our country. They have to stick their noses in other countries buisiness.

Not all of us are bad people

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The safest place to be would be the secret Nazi UFO base in Antarctica. If for some reason you aren't able to go there, you could try Superman's Fortress of Solitude. The "W" in NWO means world. The only place you wouldn't be bothered would be some hole so crappy and insignificant that you wouldn't want to go there in the first place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join