It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not quite predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Its not like I really dream... Its not like I see them as predictions... Its hard to explain cause it would be easier for me to explain something unexplainable in my own language, but I'll give it a shot.

Its more like flashes of absense, I never see things in my dreams at night, but I see things in everyday life. For example, I'm having a conversation with somebody and I "wake up" and realise the subject changed, but the person I'm talking to isn't aware that I in fact "dozed of" and have seen something... During the time I "was away" I did actualy participate in a conversation in a normal matter...? I also know what I've said and heard... So I guess... (a whole story typed here, but reading afterwards I deleted it again, because even I couldn't understand it)

I see a prediction as something that people see something and predict its going to happen. What I see I'll know that I'm in fact are going to experience it. And for what I've seen during these times dozing of its completely random It can be anything, most of the time boring as a sunday morning being awake.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 04:19 AM
link   
oops wrong button tis is a reply to this post....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Could this be fixed?

new topics

join