It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Challenge All to Debunk This Real Alien

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by flybynight

Very good point.

The Alien interview/Interrogation video has been discussed many times. Simply re posting it and then to say "debunk it" and sit back and hope a conversation begins is a bit lame.

One should post a new angle or a new perspective on the video to make yet another thread on the same old topic unique and interesting to the reader.

Slayer if you read all the responses I have been responding to all of them , yes we all know it has been posted and if your not interested then why did you click the reply button?

I was in hopes to actually have readers make key points and arguments so we could actually have a real debate... yes it has been done... but why do you think it has been done so many times? people are interested... I am going to stop replying because im tired of reading "It has been done" instead of people giving there actual views. so lets let this one die then since there will be no evidence gained here.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Saytun

Well I appreciate what you have to say. And I noticed you're still a little new to ATS. When you post a thread and don't like the responses you can't just say I dont like your replies and then belittle them.

People have a right to their opinions and if you haven't learned yet now is a good time to know that people will reply with their opinions.
Besides I was replying to another poster not you.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hi saytun,

I'd say fake. My first question was why was there so little to be seen? Second was the action of the "medical staff". How is shining a light in it's eyes and wiping goop from it's mouth going to help it breath? Also, I spit my coffee out when "Victor" had to pause and say, "I'm sorry. This is very hard for me to watch." Why? Is it your wife or something?

ColoradoJens

[edit on 4-4-2009 by ColoradoJens]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Absolutely FAKE.

Classic actually. NO facial movement at ALL except mouth opening few times an "eyebrows" are moving a bit.

Flashlight thing is meant to distract from bad ass work of the puppet master (head movement is not SMOOTH enough to be consider natural)...

Why, oh why there is ALWAYS lil' bit of the light involved and why is it ALWAYS blurry, lol ?

"Hart beat monitor" or whatever the hell it is, is also a distraction as well...

If I had an living and breading Alien being in the room (and if I wanted to convince the world) I would make SURE that there is PLENTY of light in the room, I would make SURE that I have at least one segment involving Alien STANDING on his own, I would make SURE that hand movements are clearly visible, I would record some interaction with real life objects and make sure that moment of seating him in the chair was recorded as well, all with multiple views, with preferable 180 degrees panning around the subject.

And ALL that in HighDef

Yes, in that case it would be more believable and credible...

This is just another drop in the bucket of fakes that go around, somewhat better done then some others I have seen, but it does not make it REAL

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
In the later videos of the Series they say the medical staff was checking for hemorrhaging , because the species is said to be so mentally advanced its said to be only communicated with after developing a new language so while the "alien" was in pain the psychic had no way to communicate with him or any methods of treating him ... thanks for the question

But in all honesty I think this thread should die .. my intent was to have an actual debate with people who researched this before . Im glad i could spark interested in the people who were not on this site since 96

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Saytun

If you think it's credible (or not)....please explain why.

As a new member here, you have a lot to learn about ATS history and how it affects new threads like this "IF" older information is also taken into consideration.

Why didn't you include some of the existing threads from this site in your links in the O.P. and then proceed to give an honest opinion as to your views using the wealth of other information and opinions and discussion?

Are you another impatient noob hoping for points?

One good "point" will earn a thousand points.

I'm fed up with the LAZY "debunk this" threads! There are as many "prove this" threads to show just how probable it is that there is no way to reach a conclusion either way with an array of 4th, 5th, and 6th-hand youtube clips and not much else. That's why member opinion and discussion and other sources are vital, and this thread and similar others do nothing to promote discussion...just the "yes it is, no it isn't" responses.

The exceptions to the "debunk this" threads that are crap are some posted by seasoned members who also provide reports, links, opinions and a multitude of evidence to support their Opening Post.

Originally posted by Saytun
Please Try to Debunk this because personally I think there No actual way to do it.

You're probably right!

My response:

Please try to prove this because personally I think there is NO actual way do it.

I am probably right too!

Conclusion: if you want your answer, read the other threads first.....but with NO proof and such dubious evidence it will only be YOUR answer and not anybody elses.....YOUR truth is a personal truth and always will be.

Try and turn on some lights to illuminate the path you follow so others may learn too. Good luck in your search Saytun.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I havent seen the clips, I watch a few minutes for now, but come on, there are rubber glovs involved and they are cheap, of course it is a fake thing..

and, why is the room so dark , another hint, fake fake .

I am gonna watch it, but those eyes tell another story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join