It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America will lose its constitution(read guns)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
www.pacinst.com...

I found this site whilst trying to find exactly where the 'word of the law' lies with the freshly ordained 'New World Order'.

After reading parts of it it made me realise something,something I hear all the time on ATS.

"We will never give up our guns,because the American constitution DEMANDS that we be free to own them"

BUT...

What good is an 'American Constitution' to you?... when it will be over-ruled by a ruling body of elitists(allegedly led by the Queen.We know she's anti-gun,well,unless it's her deranged hubby off shooting some endangered wildlife somewhere)

Now we all know how this has affected the UK regarding our laws.
Having our independence removed and bowing down to Brussels,implementation of laws in our land constructed by Eurocrats who have never set foot in the country.

This site make some interesting reading,has anyone with 'net savvy' any idea where it came from?/how long it's been up?

Just think,American laws controlled from the same Brussels brigade..
I'd like to be the first to welcome our American friends to the club..

Check in all your weapons at the door.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by AGENT_T]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

finally. someone posting something that can actually awaken people to thousands of years of lies and deception to its very core of humanity. the foundation of all control is religion. tons of people try to make up their own religions. some are more successful than others. the more successful religions throughout history, have even spawned religions to oppose thiers so they can stage later events to further the agenda of the most successful religions in history.

and bblah, blah, blah. its all so freakin obvious to me. wake up, folks. we need a mass awakening of 100's of millions, if not billions, of people to the manipulation of the universal infinite god.

new topics

join