It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what side will these key players be on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
this is to anyone in law enforcement when it comes down to what we here on ATS think is going to happen what side are you and your fellow law enforcement going to be on i hope it isn't on the side you work for now and that being the ones in power now that have you bully people over things like ACT,STATUTES,.CODS,witch are not laws like you think thats why these things are not called this motor vehicle lawor the health and saftey lawinstead they use the word ACT CODE STATUTES in there title instead of law.back to my point is it not to protect the Constitution of the USA you sworn duty to due first before anything else.if you guys started doing what you swore to uphold and stop doing the dirty work of the rich and those in power you could play a huge part in making USA be what it use to be and meant to be so i beg you to be a AMERICAN first and law enforcement last because you aren't enforcing any real laws anyways .or are you going to be the ones that helped destroy are country for rich bankers who in the end dont care about you either so there it is what side are you on and to whom do you really serve

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
THE QUESTION IS 2 ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT OUT THERE

join