It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea 'has deployed multiple nuclear warheads' ahead of launch

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
reply to post by stander

The latest CIA "GreenBird" photos show that the payload includes both a TV satellite and a nuclear warhead.

Source?

It's cute how people like to assume their credibility is automatically set in concrete on ATS.

Just could not resist. But why are people assuming that this is a c-i)a operation. Due to the magnitude this falls completely under the n)s-a#.

Then again what do i konw.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
if the missile has a nuclear payload of any kind, then it will get shot down. The fact is The U.S. is treaty bound to protect both South Korea and Japan. If the missile has a com sat on it, then it still may get shot down. The arc of the missile to get into space goes over Japan, Japan said no you can't use our airspace. Simple as that. If your neighbor who was an ignorant ass*ole, went and say, I'm going to do a crap flinging contest over your house. Yes some poo will land on your roof, But just a little. Would you be happy about this? On the same token, The boosters will disengage over Japan. Same principal applies. The korean war never officially ended, it is a ceasefire. I can understand why N. Korea wants to be ignorant. If you had Goliath sitting in your front yard for 60 years, you would be too. Theres no good cut and dry answer to this. Put simply, if Obama and Japan want war, they'll shoot this down. If N. Korea want it, they'll make them do it.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by stander

Could you please share these photos or where you got this information with the rest of us in the "Great Unwashed Masses"?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by fredtheman
reply to post by stander

Could you please share these photos or where you got this information with the rest of us in the "Great Unwashed Masses"?

Are you kidding me? GreenBird is the most guarded secret in the whole history of spying gadgets tech. Even some high-ranking CIA operatives don't know of its existence. The pics can be only viewed but not copied. Doh.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I really want to put this order to this thread too...

Japan: Order for Operation of the Self-Defense Forces concerning measures to destroy Ballistic Missiles or other objects (North Korea)

www.mod.go.jp...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

given the location of china and russia and the direction the fallout of glassing the country would head )clue - its north and would cover most of china and south east russia) - do you have your 6 weeks food supply laid up and a dep undreground bunker when the retaliation wipe the usa from the map, arrives?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
you guys are dumbs ... how many times I will have to say .... NO COUNTRY WILL ATTACK ANOTHER COUNTRY WITH NUCLEAR WARHEAD ....

is this really hard to process?

I didnt knew so many people were that stupid ... sorry but this board is out of control ....

Yes and hitler will never kill 6 million jews, nor stalin 50 million, nor pol pot half his country. sadam will never invade kuwait.....etc, etc, etc

Nuclear war is coming, and very soon. It is pure ignorance to deny history.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
I think my comments are justified. This "Guns-Blazing" attitude by the Americans is Ignorants if the N.Koreans show any sign of hostility towards the Japanese. Its not Americas war to begin with. America ISNT the United Nations and should keep out of other countrys affairs (ironic there trying to save the country they nuked twice only 60 years before, yet the sanctions they imposed as such means the very same country cant defend itself in a ground war.)
America is the cause of this war by propogating such threats to N.Korea, if they just let them test the damn Missile without sending half the Naval fleet then there wouldnt be any problem. But America always has to stick its nose in where its not wanted, acting like the Diplomatic Bullies telling other countrys what to do with their weapons cache.
America didnt even invent Nuclear fusion, it was the UK. So the ownage of Nuclear rights doesnt even belong to the US government, it rightly belongs to Britain and as such diplomatically it should be us as such who owns the rights as to who can/cant own the arsenal.
To be quite frank Nuclear weapons have saved more lives than killed people but thats just my personal opinion.

DUDE... RELAX!!!

Nobody owns nuclear fusion. It is a process, like boiling water. Who gives a rat's ass who did it first!? The real danger is in other rogue contry's learning how to do it and then perfecting the process to thepoint of weaponization.

Next, the US IS the UN - we fund most of it, house it in our country and are the first to commit aid and/or troops to any and every mission that UN takes on! Without us policing the world, WMD would be proliferating at an alarming rate. In fact, if AQ Khan had his way, there would be 4 or 5 rogue nations with nuclear weapons - any of which would be pleased to sell them on the black market to the highest bidder. It would likely end up in my or your backyard! Our navy enforces most of the bloackades that prevent this material from travesing the globe unchecked!

I'm sorry, but your post belies your lack of knowledge and understanding of world events.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

Originally posted by Faiol
you guys are dumbs ... how many times I will have to say .... NO COUNTRY WILL ATTACK ANOTHER COUNTRY WITH NUCLEAR WARHEAD ....

is this really hard to process?

I didnt knew so many people were that stupid ... sorry but this board is out of control ....

Yes and hitler will never kill 6 million jews, nor stalin 50 million, nor pol pot half his country. sadam will never invade kuwait.....etc, etc, etc

Nuclear war is coming, and very soon. It is pure ignorance to deny history.

ok, in a nuclear war, there are not winners ... I just cannot understand why it would happen .... do u want to lose?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Soon USA people will be helping against the government because no one believes a word they say. So it could be fixed but not from any gov official speaking, only someone normal that the people will believe.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

N. Korea only recently tested a nuke and the test was considered a failure so I wouldn't go digging a bunker just yet.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This information will be used as a pretense to war and regime change. Just say no!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
what about an incident response policy,

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
In a country in which every citizen must follow the words of the dictator Kim Jong-il to the letter, what would happen if that dictator started to loose his grip on reality? Kim lives in a dream world anyway and the North Koreans don't have much idea what goes on outside of their own borders apart from the properganda that gets forced on them.

Kim's reign wont last forever, there could be a power struggle happening very soon.

In the past North Korea posed no 'significant threat', but now intellgence agencies around the world are realising that the country is fast becomming an unstable situation, an unstable situation with nuclear, chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction.

It's no joke anymore, but I would be only too happy if Japan was to send in the Robo-Ninjas! (sorry couldn't resist)

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

No offense but ever hear of Hiroshima, Nagaski, or spent uranium? Nuking is all in the technology used, not the terminology.
It's happened before and if the gloves really come off don't put it past Pakistan and India to do it. I wouldn't put it too far past North Korea either, propaganda or not.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blindface

I was considering writing something similar myself, you're 100% correct. They are slightly more advanced than Iraq, you would wipe out their military in a matter of day or weeks, but it wont be like Iraq or Afganistan where thousands have died... it'd be much more like Vietnam.

Some Americans never learn our western superiority doesn't mean instant, zero casualty warfare. Over confidence by many, if not ignorance. Fingers crossed though this'll amount to nothing more than typical Communist rhetoric.

Hear is to hoping we don't get dragged into a load of crap again that is none of our business, I could almost argue if WWIII was to happen it wouldn't be due to NK creating a war... it'd be due to the West dragging the world into being diplomatically involved.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Reported your post for utter jackassary.

Do a better attempt to scare people pls. kthx

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

How is a country with actual nuclear weapons next to a country that has generational psychological trauma from nuclear weapons right next to it an "exageration?"

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
No country will attack another with a nuke?

In what universe do you live? What damn fool universe do you live in?

Most countries would REALLY prefer not to ever do so. They might prefer many other possible alternatives to such, considering the consequences to themselves.

Extending that to "never" is just insane.

No guy would EVER walk into a crowded place with security and cameras and an armed populace and blow away his family and a couple of dozen bystanders then blow himself up because he believes it is the only and best way either. And yet, there they are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join