It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PNAC are back, under new name, but same old nonsense!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I'm sure many here will know about PNAC, Project for a New American Century. They were the ones who gave us "Rebuilding Americas Defenses" and other 'classic' ideas of the American Hegemony, Exceptionalism, and need for more Imperialism. Many of them are those who are described as Neocons.

Well, there back with a brand new game.

"Neocons never die. They just keep giving themselves new names. After claiming "mission accomplished" in Iraq, it seems the PNAC crowd has done just that with their latest attempt at re-branding, The Foreign Policy Initiative."

"As their website makes clear, FPI intends to re-brand and mainstream-ize neoconservatism as a “reasonable” and “moderate”"

videocafe.crooksandliars.com...

I'm sure a lot of people here will be wanting to keep a close eye on "The Foreign Policy Initiative". It sure sounds like they are re branding just enough to be more acceptable to the Obama administration in order to push their usual goals.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I thought neocons had lost all credibility. Unfortunately they will probably con some gullible people with their new organization.

join