It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama's New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Barack Obama's New World Order

The United States is still the same country it was a year ago, give or take about 6 million jobs. But its international branding campaign, as led by the new President, Barack Obama, is so different that the rest of the world might be forgiven if it has to do a double take.

Most of the hallmarks of the foreign policy of George W. Bush are gone. The old conservative idea of "American exceptionalism," which placed the U.S. on a plane above the rest of the world as a unique beacon of democracy and financial might, has been rejected. At almost every stop, Obama has made clear that the U.S. is but one actor in a global community. Talk of American economic supremacy has been replaced by a call from Obama for more growth in developing countries. Claims of American military supremacy have been replaced with heavy emphasis on cooperation and diplomatic hard labor
(visit the link for the full news article)

news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 4-4-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Well this is on Yahoo, and it's the first time I've seen this mentioned in the MSM in anything other then psssing jokes or similer, I think they are ready to come out in the open and just proclaim 'we're here!" in any case with all of the termoil over the North Korean "satelite" launch now would be a good time for the NWO to "step In" and save the econmy and advert WW3 or will they? what do you think?

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
This subject has been absolutely done to death.

A worthy subject but it has been posted several times recently.

Please do a quick search before you post.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OZtracized

At the time I posted this, the article was 1hour 11 minutes old, being that the title of the article reflects belief here at ATS I thought I'd post, not withstanding unscrupulous tips to "use the search function" why don't you use the U2U function.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OZtracized

Yeah but it is not being overdone on ATS.

It is being overdone in the media.

This has not been posted, the particular article, before.

new topics

top topics

join