It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien egg from the moon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Has anyone ever read about about us finding an alien egg on the moon? Two of my marine friends said that when they were doing intel they hacked into some government files and read about this # ... idk if its a valid story so i Iwas curious if anyone heard about this.

Lemme know

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
How about moving this alien egg to skunk works?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Sorry no offense in the upcoming comment... I think I need a lesson in nerdology what is skunk nation or wtf ever you called it skunk projects is that like my question stinks or some #... my bad bro I'm just curious and this is the place to ask these questions right if not direct me somewhere to go

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas87
Sorry no offense in the upcoming comment... I think I need a lesson in nerdology what is skunk nation or wtf ever you called it skunk projects is that like my question stinks or some #... my bad bro I'm just curious and this is the place to ask these questions right if not direct me somewhere to go

Hey, nothing wrong with it: just wrong place in my opinion, which could even be wrong btw
MODS will decide

Happy posting with your alien egg

[edit on 4/4/2009 by internos]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
So what's skunk works ? Another website ? Part of this one? Appreciate the feedback homie

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Skunk Works is another section of the forums, like how there is forums for UFO/2012/NWO - and skunk works

And sorry but I aint heard anything about this Egg that was found on the moon

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dallas87

I've heard a little bit about alien eggs...

This youtube vid explains it:

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join