It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 time code

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
i just came across this last night - what's everyone else think?

The 11:11 Wake-Up Calls on your clocks, microwaves and VCR's are the "trade-mark" prompts of a group of just 1,111 fun-loving Spirit Guardians, or Angels. Once they have your attention, they will use other digits, like 12:34, or 2:22 to remind you of their presence. Invisible to our eyes, they are very real physical beings.

1111angels.com...

moreover:
What is it about? / What does it all mean?

[edit on 4-4-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
yeah its all interesting stuff,i saw 11:11 at work again today.just looked down at my watch,and their it was staring right at me lol.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Ive seen that all my life and never gave it a second thought because I always see it, I thought it was an example. Or I also often see like 1:01 or 2:02, 3:03, etc etc. And when that happens Im compelled to see it change to 1:02, 2:03, whatever is the next one. Anyone experience that or know what it is?

But yeah I often see 1:11 or 11:11.

My girlfriend also always sees the number 23 everywhere, well before the Jim Carrey movie, and it pisses her off in a funny way, the movie itself was icing on the cake.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Does anyone see the number 332? I posted this info earlier..........

I attempted before to see if anyone was getting the same message I was to no avail........Thought I would ask again???

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
board.1111angels.com...

"What It Really Means.

I sent this to some friends just yesterday or the day before. Too often people look for birthdays or numerology, quite in vain.

Getting the 11:11 PM wake-up calls, and the 11:11 AM reminder calls, tells you more about you than it does about the 1,111 Secondary Midwayers.

1. You are genetically capable of 2-way contact with the 1,111 and other Celestials.

2. You are prepared to be guided -- Obtain information from those who measure their IQ's in the thousands.

3. You are fair in your dealings with others, and useful to the 1,111.

4. You are 'ascending' in spiritual growth.

5. I'm often told they will also need you at some distant future time, but I hardly ever get details. Getting info on the future of others is a rare thing.

6. And most important, your Thought Adjuster (Spirit Self or God Fragment) wishes for you to get involved.

Your best approach would be stillness meditation.
See www.1111angels.com... or www.1111angels.com... if you have difficulties stilling your mind.

See Geoff's writing: board.1111angels.com... -- worth a detailed search. "

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I see the 11:11 and other double numbers all day, every day. I don't know what it means, but since I've been seeing them I've started to learn about what is really going on in the world instead of just what MSM wants us to know.

I am a strong Christian, though, and trust that God has a reason for whatever I see. Jesus is coming soon to take his "Bride" away in the rapture and then the tribulation will begin.

I don't know if the numbers have anything to do with that or not. I just hope all of you will consider Jesus. He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. If you really want to know if He is those things, just pray from your heart and ask Him. He will reveal it to you. Then, realize that you, and all of us are sinners. Repent and turn from your sins and ask Jesus for forgiveness. You will be born again and spend eternity in heaven instead of hell. Even if you don't believe in hell, do you really want to chance it? It sounds terrible (read some near death experiences about it). It's not worth the chance.

Blessings to you!

P.S. thank you ahead of time for not writing me nasty comments for this.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
well to answer you Cloudsinthesky,i havent seen that time, not that i remember anyway,but i know i sometimes see when it might be a minute past 1:11 or a minute before.
and to wakeupcall1111,were not here to write nasty comments about you or to judge you,we are all here seeking answers to what the numbers mean,although i dont think its right that you should be telling us that we are going to go to hell if we dont have jesus,i have prayed and asked for jesus to come to me,i just havent noticed any answeres,so i just have to keep an open mind about all things.so i respect all for their beliefs,whatever they are.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hundredreas0ns

Hi Hundred,

Just a clarification - it's not me telling you that a person goes to hell without Jesus. It's the bible. Don't shoot the messenger - lol!

I'm glad you asked Jesus to come into your heart. That's awesome! It's important to remember that the reason we need to ask Jesus into our hearts is because we know we are sinners and NEED His sacrifice to be acceptable to God.

Anyway, just thought I'd clarify.

Blessings

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
my wrong wakeupcall1111,my apologies,and thanks for your reply.i still meditate and try and find jesus,just wish it would come easier and clearly to me lol.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I thought I would share something that happened to me today. I went to the bank today to deposit some cheques because I had to pay a school fee which was due in a couple of days. While at the bank I was thinking that I would just get the clerk to transfer the money to the school and not have to worry about doing it later, but just decided that I would do it when I got home, as I usually do. I logged onto my online banking accounts when I got home and noticed that the balance of the account to which she deposited the cheques into was $333.11. The amount that I had to pay the school was $222. Weird number I know, but they picked it, not me. So, as soon as I saw my account balance I knew what I would see once I transferred the money to the school - $111.11

I love synchrocities and coincidences like this. Really, what is the probability that this would happen??

I've seen 11:11 on the clock ever since I "woke up" and started my spiritual journey. I remember when I was younger I used to see it all the time, but hadn't seen it again until recently.

I do believe that seeing this is a confirmation that I'm heading in the right direction, but I'm not saying that this is what it means for everyone else. It means whatever you think it means, and it's different for everyone. Whatever you feeling when you see these numbers is correct for you. Look within you for the answer because you already know what it means.

But this is just what I believe.. everyone's view on life is different, right?

[edit on 14-4-2009 by ElleJ]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I have been seeing this for years. Today I saw 11:11 and 1:11 and I wasnt even really checking the time. I looked up at the TV and saw it. My friend see 44 everywhere like how I see 1111 and 111. I dont know why I see it but this may sound silly, I tend to see it more when thinking of my bf who lives in another state and what I should do about moving there. I read somewhere about it meaning you are on the right path. IDK if that's what it really means. Also I dont believe I was abducted although I had some experiences as a child that are questionable.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
In regard to 11:11, thank goodness I have found others who are "seeing" these types of numbers. For me, it's 10:11. I began "seeing" 10:11 about 7-9 years ago after I began my spiritual/metaphysical studies. It started out where I only saw 10:11 every now and then but as the years have progressed it began happening more and more. Now, I see 10:11 at least 2 to 3 times per day and not just on a clock. I don't wear a watch and hardly ever look at the time - this comes up for me in everyday life, in all kinds of ways, places, even people! I thought it was just me because as it turns out my birthday is 10:11. Then I read on this site the person who was seeing 11:11 and that that person said their bday was 11:11 so was it just "them". No, it's not just you - but for me, as I said it's 10:11.

Don't know what it means but I am for sure going to explore this more on the web and see what I can find.

Anyone with any ideas - would love to hear them. I've read possible explaination of Ascencion Time? Could be.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Here is the link from a website from an author (Solara) who wrote a book on the 11:11 gateway back in 1992.

I read the book way back then which was followed up by a second book that was also pretty good.

www.nvisible.com...

11:11
is a pre-encoded trigger
placed into our cellular memory banks
prior to our descent into matter.

The 11:11 is hereby being activated.

Another bit of interesting occurrence........

Back when the lawyers were advertising on TV about the recall for
VIOXX I watched it and somehow went into a meditative state and I started having an internal spin that felt like several circles spinning in alternate directions in my minds eye.

Don't know what it might have meant, if anything, but it is intriguing.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by interestedalways]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
In searching the net for 10:11 and 11:11 I found, well, all kinds of things for sure but I found this one website that I thought some of you might find interesting - I know I did. If you scroll way down it also gives the "opinions" of Solara and Uri (I also found their particular website as well). According the Solara and Uri (whoever they are) these numbers are a pre-encoded, cellular trigger to signify our time of completion is near. Interesting stuff.

This webiste that I found is: www.greatdreams.com/trade-numbers.htm

It also has tons of numerological stuff regarding the trade center, etc..

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hundredreas0ns
i just wondered if anyone still sees it ?

Okay, here's my input on this 11:11 or 11-11 or 11.11 or 11/11 or whatever thang.

In November of 2011 (11/11) the Earth will be struck by a large asteroid (possibly three of them). GREAT deviation will rock the planet, and 89% of humanity (as well as most other life) will be wiped out.

Now, fast forward many years after all this and the dust settles. And, suppose that sometime in the future a form of time travel is discovered, but not in the sense of sending matter (a.k.a. people and machines) back in time, but primitive intuitive messages could be sent back in time .. messages projected back in time through our individual and/or collective consciousness. It could be that many are seeing 11 11 as a result of this these future warnings being sent from the future by our future selves back to our past selves. This could also explain why some do not see these numbers repeatedly .. because they are not among the survivors.

Think about this for a while. If such a great tragic event were to ever happen upon Earth, AND, if some sort of time travel was eventually ever discovered, wouldn't our first priority to use this discovery be to send warning messages back to ourselves in the past? 11:11 is just another number like any other combination of numbers, but why is it that these numbers cause us to stop and think there is some significant meaning hidden within them? There must be some explanation, some reason.

Ya know, we are getting closer to the galactic equinox .. and as we pass through the galactic plane, we will be passing through a strong gravity wave, AND a lot of debris, such as comets and asteroids. Two galactic equinoxes ago (one complete up/down cycle through the galactic equator) the dinosaurs were wiped out. It is quite conceivable that the Earth could be hit again during this galactic equinox event.

Well, it's just an idea, one worth thinking about .. especially since the galactic equinox is a REAL upcoming DANGEROUS event for us. With this in mind, maybe we'll notice other consciously received messages that will provide more clues. The next time you notice 11-11, look around for other clues too, maybe those numbers only pop up when there is something else that we should be looking at too. This could be no different than those people that claimed to have seen 9-11 before 9-11 happened (and why the pick-3 lotto numbers in NY on that same date were 911).

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
revmkblue, just a heads up, the link you posted doesn't work.. but I found the info I think you were wanting to share just from the main page: www.greatdreams.com and scrolling down a bit

There is some interesting stuff there, thanks for sharing!

Divinorumus, I'm really quite interested in your theory. I never really thought about an explanation along those lines before. Do you have any reading material that talks about this in more detail? If these are warning signs, I wonder how this would help the ones who do survive to prepare for these events? But if I didn't notice the 11:11, then I wouldn't be here now discussing this and wouldn't have seen your post about this alternate theory.

Not sure if you read my above post, but if I didn't have that experience, then I wouldn't have posted on this thread. Previous to that above experience, I had already scoured ATS for 11:11 answers, and haven't really visited them since. I decided to share my experience and this was the most recent thread on the subject, so I posted here. It's just one of those great coincidences...

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hundredreas0ns

I’m not Jewish but have followed the Jewish calendar and have found it very accurate. #11 spells Jod Aleph. In Hebrew. They reverse their words so it would read Aleph Jod.

The WORD was the beginning.

Yod in astrology.This is A hypothetical example of how yod would be with Jupiter at 11° Pisces quincunxing Mars at 11° Leo and the Sun at 11°

The Bible uses the number 11 to represent If ten is the number which marks the perfection of Divine order, then eleven is an addition to it, subversive of and undoing that order. If twelve is the number which marks the perfection of
Divine government,

I find it odd it can represent a divine government and also signs in the solar system.

I’m not sure if Al Qaeda has made the connection but it does mean something.

We are entering a new era, government and frequency of unexplained

UFO activity.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I started seeing 11:11 around 1 year ago now and I have been seeing it regularly ever since. Sometimes i see it 2 - 3 times a day.

Recently I have seen it on digital clocks, laptops, i get an email come through and it was sent to me at 11:11, i have seen it on a car license plate, i have seen it on a purchase receipt of $1,111.00, I have called someone on my mobile and then talked to them for a while and at the end of the call the duration has been 11:11 minutes long....

The list just goes on and on of the places i have seen it.

And to top it off...

yesterday i checked my mobile phone voice messages and in my country (NZ) Vodafone gives you an automated message and guess what it said.

"You have one new message"

"Received at 11:11am"

and then the message started.

It buzzes me out every time i see it but now i am starting to hear it too!!!

It happens way too often to be a coincidence.

I tell my girlfriend every time i see it and she is amazed about it all and thinks its pretty out of it.

One of my good friends see's it a lot too. He's also one of my business partners.

I also see the number 911 quite a bit too which is kinda weird as well.

I looked up the meaning of 11:11 a while ago when it started happening and its meant to be a spiritual alarm clock of some sort.

Whatever it means i know one thing...

It has definitely woken me up and changed me in some way for the better.

I am a lot more positive these days and i have a lot more love to give.

I know in my heart that 11:11 means something, I can feel it and i am so grateful and thankful that it is my time to be able to experience it and whatever else is to come.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Light soul]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
bizarre - I just created a thread about me and the time 3:33 or number 333.

In the sequel of Donnie Darko, S Darko, the time when they wake is 3:33. I watched it last night which made me create this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
21-12-2012 and 11:11 AM

2+1+1+2+2+0+1+2 = 11

Therefore 11 11 11

Curious coincidence..........?

A few hours before my Dad died he had driven his car someplace. I looked in his car after he died, where it had been parked, and the mileage on the clock was 111.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join