It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 time code

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
does anyone remember the 11:11 time code ? i heard of a few possible things that it could mean.
i just wondered if anyone still sees it ?
i used to see it alot a year or so ago,then i didnt see it for a while,but just recently i have been seeing 11:11 and 1:11 on a regular basis.
just wondered if anyone else has been aware of it recently ?

steve

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Have a look at the following. I guess it will be of much help.

When i look at my Watch Its often the same Time

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
i am seeing it, and 1.11 and 2.22 and 3.33. all the time every day.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
yeah,im also seeing 2:22 and 3:33 alot also.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I have been seeing it now for about 3 years.
Anyone had any abduction experiences also.
I ask because I think it might be related

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hundredreas0ns

Hello, I still see it, as you can tell from my name. I've always seen it, even as a very young child. I'm certainly not claiming to know what it means. For me it seems like I get it alot when I feel like i'm on the right track w/ what i'm doing in life. Also the numbers are kind of lucky for me. I hope to one day we all figure out what it means . Just wondering,do you ever notice if it happens during a particular theme or time in life? Thanks.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by freeyourmind1111]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
well first,as far as i know i have never had an abduction experience lol,and i notice it more when i am trying to get on a more spiritual path in life,so maybe its a sign for me to say i am heading in the right direction.anything is possible.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I see it every day as of recently 1:11, 2:22, and 3:33...

For further information on this, see my friends webpage on number synchronicities
in2worlds.net...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I love this topic!

I see 1111 all the time, sometimes daily. My second frequent is 1234. I have seen 1234 since I was a kid.

I don't know if it means something or not, but each time I see it, no matter where I am, I pause and think of something positive. It is kind of neat, but how can this be some kind of sign? Of what could it be? I doubt angels are contacting me through my clocks!

As far as I know I have never been abducted. But when I was ten or 11, I liked to write little stories for my family. I asked mom if I could write a book about God being an alien, and the aliens making up the Bible for us. This was in the seventies. Anyway she said such a book would never be accepted. Why was a little girl being school in a parochial school raised by the most Catholic woman I know, be thinking such a story?? I have often wondered where such ideas brewed from!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
hi hotbakedtater, thats interesting,i dont wanna start a religious debate,but i also have a feeling that the bible may have been made up by other worldly beings.
i have no proof,just a feeling.seems to be too many possible alien related accounts and interventions throughout history to just totally blow the subject off.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I see 11:11 frequently as well as 12:12 10:10 and tripple numbers, yep they keep popping up!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I'm seeing the double numbers almost two years now. 11:11,12:12,13:13,...

I have no idea what it means, though I'm going for the "wake up call" theory .
Often when I see one of those doubles on the clock or mircowave I say out loud "yeah yeah, I'm awake!" hehe
(even have 11:11 tattoo on my shoulder)

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
its a center point for mind control. 9-11 started this program peerhaps, maybe the machines of mind control are syncing us up for something were supposed to fall for again? perhaps some losers are going to try another reigstag event?

losers..god terrorists and dictators and politicians. man if we could just roll them up and smokem out of there holes.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK
I'm seeing the double numbers almost two years now. 11:11,12:12,13:13,...

I have no idea what it means, though I'm going for the "wake up call" theory .
Often when I see one of those doubles on the clock or mircowave I say out loud "yeah yeah, I'm awake!" hehe
(even have 11:11 tattoo on my shoulder)

think mason, think mormon, think miltary, think mass mind control.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It is a sign of your awakening connection and harmonization to the new Earth. This has always been with you but only now do you sense it.

If you see 11:11,9:11, XX:11 you are becoming aware, no need to question it, just observe it, acknowledge it, give love to it and awaken friends.

The less you question it and just allow it to be the more it will enter your life.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I would say yes if a number of people started seeing the numbers after there where reports on it in the media, then it would work like mind control, some kind of mass hysteria maybe, a chain reaction...

but when I started seeing them I had no idea that so many other people saw them.

We might not have a lot of freedom and we may be manipulated in many ways... but I don't believe that our human technology goes that far that they can make a person look at a clock at a given time without any other form of interaction AND do it on a mass scale. How the hell would they do that?
Feel free to prove me wrong and make me regret my tattoo

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I agree w/ you. I know that since I was a child, long before 9/11 I was drawn to 1111 and I had no knowledge of others who notice the numbers. I dont know, maybe i'm wrong and it is some form of mind control but I really doubt it.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
I see it every day as of recently 1:11, 2:22, and 3:33...

For further information on this, see my friends webpage on number synchronicities
in2worlds.net...

Hi, this is Carissa, you linked to my Numbers Sightings write up. While I'm flattered that you enjoy it and passed it along, I'm also puzzling over something. You said "my friend's webpage." Do I know you.....?

[edit on 4-4-2009 by CarissaC]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hundredreas0ns

I see it all the time 11:11, 1:11.........I was seeing 3:32 all the time last summer........I would wake up exactly at 3:32am everynight and look at the clock..........

One night a voice came to me while asleep and awoke me very destinctively.........The voice said "Job 332" and the time was 3:32.....

After reading Job 33:2 I never saw 33:2 again........I have been given other passages which reflect to prepare for some very serious times ahead.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

Well I have never been abducted, but I do get messages from as some would say the other side.............

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join