It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Times of change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Times change and life is in flux; a constant ebb and flow of events that push and pull at the souls of man. The history of Earth is replete with the same cycle we see now. Something pushes us one way, and we either resist or we accept. Many of us are angry, feeling overwhelming antipathy; while others, whether shills or not feel welcoming, even joyous. How must our ancestors have felt as their tribulations ensued? Stalinist Russia… Nazi Germany… The American Revolution… famines, wars and crusades. Every great time in history has multiple sides to its story. Those we deem evil, regardless of their means at some very basic level, had the good of humanity at heart.

What then, can we know of the current events? What do they wish to unite us for? It seems unreasonable, according to some theories that they wish us nothing more than slaves. To do what? Build them beach homes on every coast so they might enjoy a sunrise and sunset in the same day? If we’re all to be slaves… who will be the consumers to line the pockets of those in power? Control lies in the balance between chaos and order. Not in simply shackling all of humanity to a wall. Humanity is still a cognitive beast; a wild animal that like any other must be pacified to accept being caged. When one understands that they are being confined they will no longer accept it.

So is there any stopping what has started? Is it too late to halt the downward spiral of society enacted through planning possibly decades if not more in the making? I believe so; I believe we have not the numbers to stop what is occurring, too many still believe the lies, and too many await their opinions from their masters. Power will continue to consolidate strengthening the powers that be until the NWO is a full-fledged One World Government. As all governments before it, it will become fat with greed and corruption, as threats to their control fall by the wayside the watchtowers will become lazy and complacent. Only then I believe will we have any chance to retake our lives, and the lives of our children to come.

So I ask you. If we can hold out do we have any more of a chance than we have now, or will dying for humanity’s freedom remain and empty gesture scoffed at by all of those around us who don’t understand what we try to give them? If we are to be one united Earth, with or without national sovereignty… How would your ancestors have felt? How do you feel?

Some of my ancestors were persecuted for their beliefs. My great-grandfather hung from a lamppost outside of his home in what is now Belarus because he was a Jew. That side, my father’s came to America shortly after that, opening a grocery in Philadelphia. My mother’s side came a decade or so later from the area of Slovenia, settling in Ohio after they arrived. Though I share few beliefs in common with any of my immediate or extended family, persecution has never sat well with me as it should be with anyone. I wish to see humanity united for the betterment of itself, spiritually, artistically and philosophically; placing importance on thought and perception, on the minds ability to create rather than just one’s ability to do and earn.

If anything, a One World Government should take from the example of the real America. A small federal government (This NWO) with its states (Nations) governing themselves.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
If anything, a One World Government should take from the example of the real America. A small federal government (This NWO) with its states (Nations) governing themselves.

Wishful thinking cause quite frankly, not going to happen.
Anyone wants a realistic model for a centralized "one world government," watch Star Trek or Futurama.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekerof

Regardless of wishful thinking or not; I will continue to search for my own answers to what is best, rather than taking them from Televisions shows. Did you have any other thoughts?

join