It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos Of Princess Diana's Crash Scene

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- A U.S. television news special Wednesday night broadcast never-before-seen photos of Britain's Princess Diana at the scene of the 1997 Paris car crash in which she died and dispelled some of the claims and rumors surrounding her death.

A peaceful-looking Diana was shown lying on her right side in a black and white photocopy of a photograph confiscated from paparazzi who had followed her Mercedes by French authorities and included in a secret dossier obtained by CBS News "48 Hours Investigates" program.

more...

Edited the image out because I don`t think its appropriate or respectful to show this kind of thing.

Sorry about that, I didn't realize it was such a sensitive photo. I apologize. - Ess

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by cassini]

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by Ess Why Kay]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I cant understand why are people so facinated with her death. Drunk driver + tool with no seatbelt = mangled corpse, its as simple as that.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Well a few people believe she was pregnant and there was a conspiracy behind her "accident". Not to mention she was a great person.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Is this the photo? All I can see is the arm of someone inside the vehicle. As for the suspicions surrounding her death, its really not so simple as a drunk driving a car and no seat belts, its the fact that the amount of alcohol that was supposed to have been in the drivers system clearly should have incapacitated him, yet he walked very straight in the video taken just before the accident. People of his weight and height havetaken part in tests and sat down and drink but got to the point to where they could not hold the glass to drink and still had not gotten to that alcohol blood level that the driver supposedly had. There are a lot of questions about little things like this, that makes one wonder.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Personally I feel very strongly about this. Call me sensitive but I think its absolutely disgusting. Theres simply no need to show someone in this state in whatever manner and whatever detail.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
LLOOK I WAS NOT DRIVING HER CAR!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

lol drunk,
back to the topic, i think this should be put to rest now. Its very unlikely that we will find out the truth

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
agreeing with infinite, even if the truth did surface, it would be twisted so much that, the truth wasn't really the truth, maybe in 50 years will all the information about this incident come out, other than that, it's all speculation and theories.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I dont think we will ever no what really happened or even believe what we are told happened,

I think for the boys sake Prince harry & William it should be layed to rest so they can move on with there own lives now,

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Let the 'incident' rest for the time being.
I'm waiting for a 'death-bed' a confession
from someone involved.

www.senderberl.com...

I leave it to you to judge the cred' of above link.
S.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I've never paid attention to the whole Diana thing, but is that really how long it took for the ambulance to get to hospital?

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Agreed with infinite.

Put it to bed!

And the network should have had a little more class than to air that show.

Hmmm......
Let me figure this out,......Janet Jackson's boob bad....... Diana dying....good?

Three cheers for the FCC!!!!!!!!!

hypocrits!!!!!

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I don't agree with displaying any of the pictures to the general public, I think it's disgusting and has a lack of consideration for Di and Dode's families (especially William & Harry). I haven't seen the pictures, and don't plan on doing.

As for 'the truth' behind their death, well, I don't think we'll ever discover that; so I think in conclusion to this big mess, it should be laid to rest. I can agree with the French wanting to do an inquiry, they were getting the flack for it, but the media don't have to give such graphic detail.

One thing that was actually noted on Chris Moyle's breakfast show this morning (shock something serious :wow
, the British media are slagging off America for doing this, and how disgusting it is; but just the other day they printed pictures of Gloria Hunniford crying at her daughter's funeral, double standards, eh.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyCool21
the British media are slagging off America for doing this, and how disgusting it is; but just the other day they printed pictures of Gloria Hunniford crying at her daughter's funeral, double standards, eh.

Whatever it takes to generate sales and ratings regardless of anything seems to be the name of the game.

~Face

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Well,

The FCC won't let me be or let me be me so let me see,
They try to shut me down on MTV,
But it feels so empty without me!

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
also i think its wrong showing the pictures 'cause at the end of the day thats someones mother/daughter and its just plane wrong

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
also i think its wrong showing the pictures 'cause at the end of the day thats someones mother/daughter and its just plane wrong

It is absolutely disgusting. Out of respect for the dead and to the living, the show should have never been aired.

Can't the royal family sue to have those pics taken off the air? But I guess the damage has already been done.

~Face

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
It is absolutely disgusting. Out of respect for the dead and to the living, the show should have never been aired.
~Face

Ahhh but ya'll sure want to see those caskets of dead soldiers don't you?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or do thier familes not get the respect you ask for since they weren't "royalty"?

or seeing a 175 lb tumor is ok

Or the ones of all the bloody and dead people from the training exercise in Arkansas
(sorry can;t find the link for it) was posted a couple of days ago....

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

Sorry yeah back to topic my bad anyway what gets me is that if the driver was pissed and acting drunk he shouldnt have been allowed to drive all the papers in U.K said this,.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm

Originally posted by Facefirst
~Face

Ahhh but ya'll sure want to see those caskets of dead soldiers don't you?

Or do thier familes not get the respect you ask for since they weren't "royalty"?

or seeing a 175 lb tumor is ok

That was offensive and if you are going to be sarcastic, then go your homework before you single me out. At least have your facts straight.

I NEVER wanted or aasked to see pics of dead bodies. I never participated in those threads you posted. And of course I don't want to see the coffins of the dead soldiers. My brother is in Iraq!

.now piss off!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join