It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting in Philippines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hey, all. What do you think of these photos? CG? Looks pretty real to me, and very recent out of the Philippines. They were posted to MUFON lately, and are in the most recent 20 reports for awhile. Thought I would get them on here before they disappear. Here are the accompanying reports and photos, apparently from neighbors witnessing the same event?

mufoncms.com...

Long Description of Sighting Report
I was about to take some food from my house when i saw the strange object hovering near the rooftop. It was low and moving slowly and sometimes it was moving fast. I was shocked and grab my camera. I also noticed some signal interruptions with our radio the same with some appliances like cellphone and television. i was scared especially when it hovers just above us. It just disappeared from a really great speed.

and

Long Description of Sighting Report
I was watching the TV when the television signal was interrupted and the same signal problem with the radio. I just get out of the house when i saw our neighbors looking at the sky and taking some pictures of a strange craft. I ran out to the house to get my digi cam and i took alot of pictures of it. It was moving slowly and some other times it was moving in great speed from left to right. The people freaked out when it came above us. We ran to the tricycle ( kind of vehicle) still taking some pics from the vehicle window. Others are brave enough to took shots of pictures under the ufo. It was really huge and television signals are interrupted. Some people were scared. We shared our pics to each others. it was still mysterious. Most of the witnesses are kids playing in the playground with some adults. My friends also witnessed the craft. At night, i hear some voices i dont know what it was saying. It was just whispering and murmuring. That happening made me really scared that i hold the rossary and start praying. It only occured that night. I always dreamed that the craft had landed and when i woke up i was sweating. Im not that really scared but theres a few creep deep into me. I believe that they exist.... I was just thinking if that night the aliens are talking to me.

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=list_photos&album_id=3171

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Jim Scott]

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Jim Scott]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It's a hoax...see this thread.

Hoax

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Someone like Ted from UFO Hunters (I heard he's not on right now) should analyze this. I haven't seen a UFO like that before, but I like the pic taken from directly underneath it. Looks interesting.

join