It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunting in Hollywood?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Hey Gang,

I'm posting this image as a favor to a co-worker. In a nutshell he moved into a place here in LA (Los Feliz to be exact but Haunting in Los Feliz doesn't have a great ring to it
) and soon began to have some odd experiences. Electronic devices turning themselves off and on, cell phones vibrating for no reason, the dog chasing nothing around a room/staring at the same spot in the air and barking, cold spots, etc. At the same time one of his roommates began to have a reoccurring dream of a young (16-20) woman hanging herself while another has reported seeing figures out of the corner of his eye and in reflections. He's kept me pretty informed of the strange things over the past few months and I don't have any reason to doubt the veracity of the claims. We've established that the house dates from about 1920 and has had odd things reported in the past (from a long term neighbor across the street). Our next step is to hit newspaper archives to try to see if there was an event that could potentially lead to this kind of manifestation along with setting up webcams in two areas of the house. The image that I'm attaching is one he took in March and I am leaving it intact and unmodified with the original EXIF data. Any ideas on what the 'mist' in front of the door could be? It was taken with a flash so I was thinking that it could be a reflection in the lens - possibly off the XBOX/TV on the left. And yeah - that dog doesn't seem to be paying attention to anything. Thanks in advance for any feedback and ideas.

Original Image Here

-S

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Yeah just looks like a reflection off of something maybe the lights in front of the tv. There's another "mist" looking thing above the chair. that's a really good idea though to look in old newspapers to see what happened. And if a 3rd source was seeing these things there's probably something there.

new topics

join