It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zond 3 Photo Hologram?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Forgive my computer illiteracy by not having photos posted. Someone's contribution would be greatly appreciated.

Ain't it mighty weird how THE most stupendi-riffic image by human technology of anything extraterrestrial is from way back in '65? The "Tower of Babel" snapped by (Soviet Union's) Zond 3 on a quick flyby of the moon's far side has to be THE most jaw-dropping evidence of intelligent creation there is, yet it's somehow never received enough media attention (along with everything else). How is it that there hasn't been a more recent pic of something THAT inexpressably monolithic?

Assuming the photo wasn't manipulated by jackals with some top secret forerunner of CGI, I tend to believe what was photographed was a hologram. The damn thing is just too huge when compared to the entire lunar curvature! It would be the equivalent of an 80 to 100-mile high tower on Earth with an unimaginably monstrous base surface area... Holy crap, what's REALLY going on here!

If the photo was a hologram, could it have been a cryptic message to be deciphered later? Is it possible that what's been photographed of the moon's far side (which I'm guessing is fairly little) is in whatever part holographic projections masking their real habitations?

Very intriguing as to what the politics of these various spacefarers might be. On one hand we allegedly have people in government interacting with their fellow secretive, pathological (enough) aliens, and on the other, there apparently are beings on the moon who are quite contrary to a humanly-dominant presence there (at least in our present level of consciousness evolution). Could those groups be one in the same; or differing agendas?

If or when applicable, trust only the beings who can demonstrate that which is clearly of the HIGHEST power; which includes enough moral intelligence.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Dean Goldberry]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

looking forward to seeing this stuff man.
Post the web link, or if its a photo file you have try photobucket.com

good post!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

Ha! Seriously, I'm photo-posting illiterate. There's a post about Zond 3 (that inspired me) by wZn near the top of page 1 of this current Mike Singh thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

Much better quality scans from the original Russian film recordings from the various spacecraft (Including Zond-3 and Luna-13) are available.
For example:

A special thanks to Dr. Vladislav Shevchenko at the Sternberg Astronomical Institute for making scans of the original film recordings for me.

www.mentallandscape.com...
The Sternberg Astronomical Institute at Moscow University is where the television images from the Russian spacecraft were originally received and processed.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Fair enough that the popular image in conspiracy research circles could be a more recent CGI fake. If anyone has anything pointing to authenticity of the "tower" image, here would be the place for it... John Lear's soul-catcher way station story definitely doesn't qualify.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
hello , I have been recently looking at the tower of babel on the moon picture desireindia.biz and it occured to me that it looks a bit like the east , north and west wall layout of the coral castle crystalinks.com .I made a pic with the map underneath however its probably easier for whoever to just do a google image search ,both images are on their individual first search page .I'm just asking someone else to take a look at it and see what they think.

thank you

top topics

join