It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Striving for a new world economic order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Striving for a new world economic order

news.bbc.co.uk

The G20 summit has ended in a global deal to boost world growth.

Is it the beginning of a new world economic order?

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
now this intrested me because when i watch mr brown at todys press conference(2 april). when he finished the news presenter said 'gordan brown there just talking about the new world order', ofcourse i perked up and thought did she just say that. now this also from the bbc saying 'Is it the beginning of a new world economic order?' well think we all know the answer. i watched all 2 days of this meeting on the net and various tv channels. but bbc was the strangest. technical hitches all the time, one very strange of hillery clinton talking about womens rights did anyone see that? the camera panned left then a flash from a camera, creating a suspect shadow of a man with a mic, then bang they lost the feed.
the whole rbs bank not being boarded up, and the police hearding people to the rbs bank. like chucking a dog a teddy bear and saying here you can destroy this one. to people like us it is so easy to see and so obvious. i have started opening other peoples eyes to secerts and theres not alot they can say. people dont think i'm crazy anymore, now they all come to me for answers.

really just wanted to know if anyone got that hillery clinton thing on tape, it was wierd.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link