It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Elitist Zoellick Admits Agenda To End Sovereignty, Impose Global Governance!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

What a crock of sh##. The NWO is beaten, a shell. New technology, they don't have. They will never have.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I cant wait to see their golden calf fall. When they try to do that it will send the world into WW3 .... wait I think we are allready there.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

""Enslavement of all men"" very appropriate!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

All men that are left alive that is...
And yes...worker bees...the Queen needs them to stay alive.

The G20 plans for a new world order video...

www.breitbart.tv...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I have never liked that A## bite! Gordon Brown!

That is a CREEPY video! It makes me feel helpless. I dont feel that way often.

I guess the reason people arent out protesting more is it's a known fact. It was Inevitable.

I honestly never thought this would happen in our generation but sure enough!

Now all we can do is get prepared for SHTF. Get out the BOB and hope martial law doesnt kick in before 2010.

Thank God I live rural!

[edit on 3-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Out of an estimated 36 million baht in funds, 30 million baht is unaccounted for, suspected of being gobbled up by corrupt members of the Royal Thai Police, the group who have been overseeing the operation of TTVI.

I don't recall hearing about this. I assume everyone here didn't as well? Then again, I travel at times and sometimes miss the world news. Is this being hushed by the media empires?

This is blasphemy though 'typical' of the 'day'.

What happens when the masses begin to lose respect for their 'authority' figures of whom they most likely had no say or influence in 'voting' into office?

The so called 'authority' figures I see today are not worthy of the role they claim to serve. They are merely puppets to a higher 'financial' class of which has been discussed in detail here on ATS.

The leaders of the western world as well as some in the east were chosen FOR you. They don't work for you or represent your concerns.

An International consortium of banksters are attempting to take over the monetary and subsequently the political reigns of the world. They're actually ahead of schedule due to their purpose/End being exposed on the internet. They are beginning to get nervous for good reason. They operate in secrecy for a reason. Why do the 'people' continue to allow it? Do they have choice? Is this not a serfdom? If you don't have 'representation' then that equates to serfdom.

The NWO caped crusaders will fail in the end though at what cost? They seem more like Robin in search of Batman if you ask me. This is not leadership, rather the Tyranny of Fools leading the fooled. If you Act now, you may save not only yourself but your Brother.

You have a choice.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

After reading this I was struck by a news article about the Swiss banks being made to reveal so-called tax cheats by the G20

What the 'subjects' need to UNDERSTAND is that the system is the way it is......... and has been because it is all part and parcel of the End of the Fools at the top who have let their egos overtake any ounce of 'Reason' left in their collective craniums of which are contaminated, polluted with selfishness and greed of purpose with your ultimate 'Control' in mind.

They assume the people are IGNORANT and lesser beings to see their hand? Is it not obvious by now.

I refuse to believe humanity is this IGNORANT to allow themselves to be led astray to total control. This really amazes me!

The people on ATS have learned quite a bit about what is going on in 'their' world. Email those you care about Every video of which reveals the truth as to what is truely going on today. This is a VERY serious takeover of world sovereignty about to take place. It will ultimately fail but at what price and with how much bloodshed?

It really amazes me how a few psychopaths at the apex of that pyramid of FOOLERY can manipulate and control the masses into a subservient class of serfs. Is THIS what humanity has come to?

Assuming the world becomes controlled in the End by a handful of tyrants, what satisfaction would the tyrants have in a world where there are no Free thinking individuals of whom to learn and grow from? They need YOU more than you could ever imagine. Do you need them? What good have your 'authorities' done for you lately? Your legal systems and sovereingty have been seriously compromised and you are about to be under total control if they are left unbridled to achieve their moronic scheme of a NWO where they are to be Master and YOU the slave.

When one climbs to the top, what kind of view will they have? To view a serfdom of fools would be more than I could bear, and you?

It goes against Reason, something seriously absent today.

Organize and educate the masses of what is about to take place and more importantly WHY and how.

At this point, you can't afford NOT to.

The Tyrants always fool themselves in the End though at what cost to their brethren?

It disgusts me to witness what is happening to mankind and worse, that mankind is to cower to a class of scum of whom wishes your ultimate destruction. Truely amazing.

Freedom is not free. Some things in life are worth Fighting for. Your sovereignty, Independence and Freedom to Life and Liberty are more valuable than you have been 'led' to believe!!

Stand UP and be counted. If the TPTB no longer represent YOU, replace them one way or another or live shackled to a NWO of serfdom.

You have a choice.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
The flowery bit was just an attempt to couch what the true intent is in a more attractive manner. We know the IMF is a loan shark that bankrupts the 3rd world and opens it up for globalization. The OP's quote is the kernel of truth that slips through.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

well that is the question of the century! we know which city/state holds the mantle of wealth( the crown in london) and we also know the city/state that holds the mantle of power(washington d.c.) these are revealed to all in the g-20. now which city/state holds the mantle of spirituality? well that is not to hard to spot! the capstone to the pyramids the so called god head is non other than ...........can i hear a drumroll please.......the vatican!!!!!! so guess who becomes the capstone? none other than the pope!!!!!!!
i was raised protestant so i know you all will condem me so let's just get it over now!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Doesnt it make you wonder who the "Dictator" will be? We cant have the G20 as rulers. It wouldnt work.

the dictator will be a jew , with supposed 'lineage' to the house of David .
the capital will be Jerusalem .

refer to russian prophecies

In agreement with such teachings of the Holy Fathers, the life of the Antichrist cannot admit one moment free from satanic action. It must already appear in the very birth and even in his conception, peculiar and exceptional in its depravity. "From a defiled virgin will actually be born his (the devil's) weapon." says St. Ephrem the Syrian. This is also confirmed by St. John of Damascus. "A man (the Antichrist) will be born from fornication."

The Holy Fathers Iriney ("Against Heresy", Book V, chapter 30), Ippolit (Legends about Christ and the Antichrist), and also Ilariy, Ambrose, Ieronim and Augustus, remark that the Antichrist will be of Jewish ancestry, from the tribe of Dan.

In the Synaksare, stated in the Week of Lent without meat, we read that, "The Antichrist will come and be born, as St. Ippolit of Rome declares, from a depraved wife and self-styled virgin, which is from the Jews, from the tribe of Dan." (Lenten Triod) Such indications in God's Word have several foundations:

1. In the prophecies of Patriarch Jacob about each of his sons becoming the progenitors of the tribes of Israel, the fate of Dan's ancestors is depicted in such a way that can only be ascribed to the Antichrist. "Dan shall be a serpent on the way, an adder in the path..." (Genesis 49, 17)
2. In the prophecies of Ierenim: "From Dan himself...(Ierenim VIII,16)
3. In the prophecies of the Apocalypse, enumerating the remainder of all the tribes of Israel, marked by the Angel for salvation, the tribe of Dan is absolutely excluded. (Revelations VII, 4-8).

According to the teachings of the Holy Fathers, the devil, exalting the Antichrist, will try to vest his coming with all the signs of the coming of the Son of God to earth. (See St. Cyril of Jerusalem, the 150th catechistic word; St. Ephrem the Syrian, the 39th word, in the Russian translation Blessed Theodore, "A Short Exposition of Divine Dogma", Chapter 23, St. Ippolit, "The Legends of Christ and the Antichrist")

Of course, some resemblance of the Antichrist to Christ will only be external and in essence deceitful, for the whole life and all the deeds of the Antichrist will be an incensed and blasphemous revolt against Christ and His Church. This false external resemblance to Christ will appear in the very birth of the Antichrist. Keeping in mind that Christ was born a Virgin, the devil will produce his weapon from a virgin, not from a pure virgin, however, but from one filled with every vice and satanic filth. Then, as the Lord until he was thirty years old remained in obscurity, so the Antichrist, we assume, will, until the age of 30, remain in clandestine solitude and obscurity. As Christ began His saving service with sermons of His Divine teaching and miracles, so will the Antichrist begin his completely destructive service with the delusion of the people with his false teaching and incredibly shameful, deceitful miracles. As it was pleasing for the Lord to reveal Himself to all the people as the Messiah by solemnly entering Jerusalem and into its Temple, so the Antichrist will reveal himself as the false Jewish Messiah, the international monarch, in him solemn ceremonial entrance into Jerusalem and his enthronement in the temple of Jerusalem, which will by that time be restored.

The Lord's entry into Jerusalem, says Archbishop Innokenty of Herson, was "for all Jews a national declaration that Jesus Christ was veritably the Messiah. Indisputable proof of this are His own words, proclaimed before the gates of Jerusalem, saying: "If thou hadst known, even now, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace: But now they are hid from thine eyes." (Luke XIX, 42.) "With this day, with the rejection of the Messiah, the fate of the Israelite nation was decided for eternity." (The Last Days on Earth of Jesus Christ")

On the day when the Antichrist shall enter into Jerusalem as the false Messiah, forever and irrevocably the fate of his contemporaries will be decided. Blessed are those who, on the last day given by God for the conclusive self-determination of the people, will see the Antichrist as Satan's servant and the inescapable peril of all mankind which recognized him. Finally, as the Lord revealed Himself to the world and fulfilled His service as a Prophet, as King and as High Priest, so will the Antichrist concentrate all this triple power in his hands and complete his destructive service as the teacher of all mankind, as the monarch of an international monarchy and as the highest primate of all religions, demanding reverence for himself as God.

The entire life and activity of the Antichrist may be examined in three periods:

The FIRST PERIOD of the Antichrist from the day of birth to the moment of his social
appearance will pass in clandestine obscurity. St. John of Damascus says that,
"Antichrist will be raised secretly." (The Exact Exposition of the Orthodox Faith", Book
IV, Chapter 26.)

The SECOND PERIOD of the Antichrist's life will be opened by his thunderous entry (on
the world stage - my addition) in the role of a universal teacher or "prophet". It is very
possible that he will begin his activity during a world war, when people, enduring all its
horrors, will not see any way out of the calamitous dead end. All the concealed levers for
the solution will be in the hands of a secret society assisting the Antichrist.

The Antichrist will offer the most successful project for solving the world crisis from the perspective of political and social wisdom, which would establish a uniform political and social order in the whole world. Exhausted from the shock of war, spiritually blinded humanity will not only by unaware that this project is a cowardly trap, enticing it into the most degrading and merciless slavery, but on the contrary, will recognize it as a manifestation of scholarship and genius.

Universal advertisement about the Antichrist as a brilliant thinker, new leader, and savior of mankind, will thunder over all nations in the shortest possible period of time. "Evil spirits dispersed in the universe, will awaken a general, inflated opinion about the Antichrist in man, a general enthusiasm and an irresistible attraction for him." (St. Ephraim the Syrian, 16th word.)

In this period of his activity, the Antichrist will not use any force and will try to win men's trust and affection with his deceitful and hypocritical public mask of virtue. He, according to the expression of Vladimir Soloviev, "will throw a gleaming veil of kindness and truth over the mystery of iniquity." "He will come," said St. Ephrem the Syrian, "in an image which will seduce everyone. He will come as a humble, kind, hater of falsehood (as he will say about himself), rejecting idols, preferring piety and kindness, loving the poor, bearing extremely handsome features, constant, sweet to everyone, respecting especially the Jewish nation because they will be awaiting his coming...He will take sly measures to please everyone, will not accept gifts nor speak in anger, will not show an overcast countenance, but will entice the world with a decorous exterior until he is enthroned." (See previous citation.)
fr-d-serfes.org...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I think his quote has been taken out of context slightly...

But the immediate challenge is to reform, empower, and use existing institutions more effectively, including by giving developing countries more representation.

"If leaders are serious about creating new global responsibilities or governance, let them start by modernising multilateralism to empower the WTO, the IMF, and the World Bank Group to monitor national policies," Zoellick said. "Bringing sunlight to national decision-making would contribute to transparency, accountability, and consistency across national policies."

Zoellick said developing countries needed to be part of the global solution to the global crisis.

"Isn't it time to institutionalise support for the most vulnerable during crises, especially those not of their own making?" said Zoellick, who has proposed that developed countries allocate 0.7 per cent of the stimulus packages to a Vulnerability Fund for developing countries.

I've bolded the parts conveniently left out.

Spoiler! Can I add a spoiler: When Gordon Brown says "new world order" he does NOT mean New World Order, the conspiracy, but a new order for the world after the recent chaos. It's that pesky word order which has two meanings. Sorry paranoid conspiracists but GB was meaning the opposite of chaos.

Oh and before we start on the global currency front. We used to have a global currency or at least a global trading unit: Gold. That was dropped (at the behest the US ie forced 50 years ago) in favour of the petro dollar (which favoured the US), hmm there's a coincidence...NOT!. Can you blame any new emerging large economy (China) for not wanting to depend on the dollar ? In fact why would anyone want to rely on the dollar anymore. We need a global trading unit.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

It is most interesting to see the "leaders" pretend to have differences...and spar.

Personally, I think that this was genuine. They all needed to go back to their own countries and show their people that they had "won" or at least that they had fought.
They need to show they have achieved their aims and got what they wanted to get from the summit.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Get ready for the race to the bottom.

Every person in the world, all 6 billion of us, will be slaving our lives away for a few bucks a week.
We won' t have to be competitive, just be happy to exist at all doing whatever job we are allocated to do.

Goodbye to leisure time, creativity, hobbies and the pursuit of happiness.

You'll be owned from cradle to grave and every minute of every day will be spent slaving for the overlords.

It will make medieval times look like a walk in the park.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty

We won' t have to be competitive, just be happy to exist at all doing whatever job we are allocated to do.

You do not honestly believe that do you?
There is no way that I will be slaving away building the pyramids, being shoved into forced labour camps etc etc etc.
Working like 18 hours of the day. Would sooner either revolt and die.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Some of the people on ATS seriously need to grow a backbone. Anyone whose afraid of these NWO bottom feeders are truly gutless. This is exactly what we've been waiting for. The evil in this world will now have no choice to but to reveal itself to bring it's plans to fruition and soon the whole world will know who they are and that will be their downfall. There's at least 6 billion of us against a minority and you're afraid, lol Grow a backbone.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by george_gaz

I agree with the revolt and die, we're on the same page there.

And yes, I do believe that it is the plan.
The writing is on the wall.
I can see it plain as day from what I've read and heard so far.
This is going to be GLOBAL so there will be nowhere to run.
The same system is going to be in place in every city, in every country.

I think the term Prison Planet will be exactly what it will feel like.

I don't plan on killing myself but I will die trying to avoid it.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Agreed

Prison Planet is a great way of describing it. It kind of takes it one step further than "Police State" which is where we are headed if you have read this thread posted today (not trying to derail thread).

Cheers

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

He once described his bond with Berlin in a speech here as a common, German-American vision of the future, a transition to "prosperity, security and hope for hundreds of millions of people."

[edit on 2-4-2009 by burntheships]

[edit on 2-4-2009 by burntheships]

Anyone actually sees the strange Nazi subtext to that line?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

On Wednesday, US President George W. Bush will nominate Zoellick as the successor to controversial World Bank president Paul Wolfowitz. In Germany, Zoellick is considered a friend, an "Atlanticist" and a bridge-builder. He once described his bond with Berlin in a speech here as a common, German-American vision of the future, a transition to "prosperity, security and hope for hundreds of millions of people."

Source

Agreed it does sound ominously wrong...and also where he says "German-American" that is downright wrong!

Video Footage of Zoellick...listen to him carefully...and the reporter also.
She is onto something...and he sideskirts it. He does not appear to concerned about the poor...

[edit on 3-4-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
I agree with ChadWickus..anyway,the financial system had to be revamped.

Obviously, they rode it into the ground, lol.

Now the IMF which is very important for alot of countries,can hand out more money than previously.

More debt than previously? What put us into this position? Thats right, the mounting debt which we can't climb out from under and how do we plan to help struggling nations? Loan them money! My god, have we learnt nothing!? The IMF will control any country they loan money too and now, they are being advertised by our new global government.

And countries like China and India which have grown tremendously will benefit more from it than before..i think its a good plan,i dont see any one world government etc i think people are just trying to create hysteria.

China where doing fine on their own before this crisis, they are a rising power and where as I don't agree with the way they do things, they are climbing the ladder fast. They have the workforce, the have the land. Oh and they don't outsource everything!!!

I see what you mean by not seeing the one world government yet, but with a centralised bank for the world, they will need a 'council' or 'board' to monitor and control it, with representatives from the respective countries, if that ain't a global government, I don't know what is.

EMM

[edit on 3-4-2009 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join