It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crooked cops kills and frame teenager

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
This is why I still believe to this day, that cops are crooked as the criminals they chase. At least the criminals they chase don't claim to be better then themselves, like these gangsters with a badge.

www.twincities.com...

www.twincities.com...

Trigger happy cop gets away with murder, but because he is a cop no one bothers to check to see if what he does was right or wrong. They just file the dead body away and call it a day. This stuff makes me sick.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Nemox42]

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Nemox42]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
wow i guess no one cares, that a crooked cop kills an innocent kid, and fames him. This proofs without a doubt in my mind, some of these cops are basically gangsters with badges. Man...I hate cops.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nemox42
Man...I hate cops.

Well why bother turning this into a discussion?

Like you said, you hate cops, meaning that you assume all cops are the same. This will just turn into another thread where all the members that have had previous issues with the police will come here and bag them out

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

wow i guess no one cares, that a crooked cop kills an innocent kid, and fames him. This proofs without a doubt in my mind, some of these cops are basically gangsters with badges. Man...I hate cops.

Gotta agree with oz on this one...This is an irresponsible generalization.

Are there bad cops..? Yes - does this instance (if it is the way you project it) represent all cops..? No...

And another thing...your stance on the subject would change immediately if you found yourself in a $hitty situation and needed help...assumption here, but just following your lead.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Man...I hate cops.

Well why bother turning this into a discussion?

Like you said, you hate cops, meaning that you assume all cops are the same. This will just turn into another thread where all the members that have had previous issues with the police will come here and bag them out

Me hating cops is my own personal beef, but to see that no one cares about cops killing and framing teenage kids. Makes me sick to my stomach. A murder is a murder isn't it? I guess if it was Jeffery damaher killing people, people seem to care, or even gang Bangers shoot up people, people seem to care, but when a white cop kills and frames an Asian kid, no one cares. That's what pisses me off. You basically have this murder with a badge walking around pretending he is upholding the law, that he is the good guy, when he isn't much different then the people who is swore to put in prison.

What is even worst is you have people in that police force that is protecting this cop, lying for him, changing and forging documentation for him. They are basically protecting a murder.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Nemox42]

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Nemox42]

new topics

top topics

join