It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Artifacts On The Moon? Images from Russian Luna Probes!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

In my opinion it is NOT the same thing: a vague resembleance is not a proof, just because both are circular: what we see in the photo is basicall an axis with three discs, but MOST important is to pose this question to ourselves: IF it was a part of the lander, then where are the signs of the impact? I would expect to see some marks on the ground around, but i see nothing, as if the object was layed there
Let's don't mistake a convenient explanation with a right one, there's a huge distance between the two, and an exact match has to be exact: i remember that we analyzed all the components of the lander and there were no parts like the one that we see in the photo: the explanation that it was a part of the lander is the most logical of course, but let's find an exact match before putting this one to rest

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
NASA response to questions about obviously "foreign, non terrestrial objects":

"Well, the first picture is a ZYX widget mechanism from the Turteltraub lunar spankmeister mechanism, the cone looking thing is debris that entered the moon's gravitational pull during a .00515 nanoblastoslap Scooterlucy butt-plugaform solar event, and any other stuff you see up there that doesn't fit with the line of disinformation and deflective attempts we have conducted over the past 40 years -- say, obvious broken machinery, engineered freestanding structures, clearly demarkated roadways -- is some combination of a variety of the above two well-known planetary phenomena. We have just received a 10000 trillion dollar grant to study this from the taxpayers, and will let you know what else we find."

;D

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The object in the first photo looks quite similar to some quarrying equipment. Not sure what though, used to have a quarry behind my house as a child and all the local kids used to sneak in there all the time. It does look really familiar though, I''ll try and find some pics to back it up.
Great find OP.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Great job Mike.

I've only done a little searching for other countries moon photo's, but never had any luck besides Jaxa's couple pictures. The artifictial object in question kind of looks like an antenna coming from the center, and maybe a circular dish behind it. I don't think it looks like that little part from the craft, unless someone can prove that black part on it is a belt, kind of like around your alternator in your car. So you wouldn't really be able to make out the couple distinct sections like you can see while it's laying on the surface.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Does anybody know the scale of the first image?

How big of an area are we looking at? More importantly, how big is the object in question - that would certainly rule out it being any piece of a busted space craft (...from earth).

Ok... from what I can tell, the Luna-13 probe was 2.5 meters across. I'm not sure if that's with booms extended or not - let's assume it's with booms extended since pictures of the probe make it appear to be much smaller than 2.5 meters (I could be wrong on this).

So, cut that distance in half, the object appears to be about the same distance away from the probe as an extended boom (roughly 1 meter). So, it's rather close.

I'm going to venture a guess and say the boom width is about 3 inches across, which (again, ventured guess), makes this thing roughly 8-12 inches in width... so, it could be anything... which makes this whole exercise kinda pointless.

Maybe it's a Moon Dreidel?

Does anybody here speak/read russian? Here's the firms website that designed/built the Luna 13 probe (not actually this company, the original is defunct, but this company is as close to the original as possible and still works on luna space craft). www.laspace.ru...

Can we try emailing/contacting them in reference to the image/artifiact in question to see if they can say whether it may have come off of the luna 13 probe?

I would, but I don't speak rusky..

edit to add: here's the link to the actual contact us page:
www.laspace.ru...

I sent them a request for info in English... figured it was worth a try.

the post of endless edits: I hit submit (or what I think was submit) and I got an error message! Bummer! There are phone numbers though! Again, if somebody speaks Russian, give 'em a call!

More Updates!!

Their form on the Museum FAQ page works - so using babelfish, I translated my query to Russian (and trusting babelfish is halfway correct), and asked them for any information they may be able to add regarding the pulley/auger looking object at about 250 degrees in the panorama image I linked them to.

I'll keep you guys updated with any information I get back from them.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by memoir]

[edit on 2-4-2009 by memoir]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
in pic
C_Zond06_3c.jpg
the left edge looks like a satelite dish and something even left of that.

heres a zoom shot
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7fd251d73135.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

The object with "wheels and an axle" looks like an auger, for drilling holes.
I don't see any obvious holes in the ground, though.
The shadow does not indicate a distinct wheel and axle configuration, between the first and second/middle disk, but more of a "screw" cofig.

What is that on the right side, middle, to the right of the "spindly doodad".
Is reminiscent of a bent pry bar. The edge of the picture cuts it off, the entire length is not shown.

Good find, thanks!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Baffling to say the least. As stated before, if this is wreckage why is there no evidence of a crash site? It looks like they just appeared there...

The piece with the axle does have two distinct shadows on all the photos, showing what looks to be either two "axles" or something else entirely.. Antenna?

I tried messing with the photo to obtain more detail.. but what you see is pretty much what you get.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Russia only made one soft landing? I might be wrong but what about the two distance targeting lasers they dropped? They immediately lost one which makes sense why this probe is looking for artificial 'artifacts'. I believe one laser works and they lost the other in the late 60's. Actually, I believe the second one they have no idea where it is.

Edit: Typo

[edit on 2-4-2009 by GTORick]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Hi All,

To me it looks artificial and def to old to be off a previous moon mission. Not sure if any serious weathering can take place on the moon but that could be a reason for the aged look.

In the large circle it appears as though the item in question has been rusted, it has that jagged metal appearance.

The second circle en-circles a shadow of what I believe to be the other side of the rod that seems to run through the object, again pointing to an intelligently designed piece.

I usually find these moon images hocus-pocus but this is one of the more interesting finds so nice one!

Alas id could also be faked but it looks real to me.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jephers0n

Originally posted by Flighty
Fantastic find.

I guess that wheels look like we think they are.
But I wonder if the square thing is a box or a brick?

It's neither, actually.

It's totally the 'Monoliths' from 2010.

Jupiter will be turned into a star soon, if that book/movie was right way back then

great! now i dont need to see the movie... now i know the ending.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salamandrax
The object in the first photo looks quite similar to some quarrying equipment. Not sure what though, used to have a quarry behind my house as a child and all the local kids used to sneak in there all the time. It does look really familiar though, I''ll try and find some pics to back it up.
Great find OP.

I would have to agree. IMO it looks like a very large "auger" or "drill bit"
I'm not sure about the other images...yet

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Firstly, check out the 'antiquity' of the wheel. It looks hundreds of years old. Pretty weathered!

weathered?...really? how long has the moon had weather?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Cool stuff, I agree, it looks like the Power Generator from HOTH.

I really want to shoot a few radios up to the moon and have the first Extra-Terrestrial HAM Station!

That artifact, looks like part of the module like stated. Yes, its in bad shape, but exposure to Space has a funny way of doing that to things!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
resembles the high gain antennae from the Russian rover Lunokhod 1

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
NASA response to questions about obviously "foreign, non terrestrial objects":

"Well, the first picture is a ZYX widget mechanism from the Turteltraub lunar spankmeister mechanism, the cone looking thing is debris that entered the moon's gravitational pull during a .00515 nanoblastoslap Scooterlucy butt-plugaform solar event, and any other stuff you see up there that doesn't fit with the line of disinformation and deflective attempts we have conducted over the past 40 years -- say, obvious broken machinery, engineered freestanding structures, clearly demarkated roadways -- is some combination of a variety of the above two well-known planetary phenomena. We have just received a 10000 trillion dollar grant to study this from the taxpayers, and will let you know what else we find."

;D

haha hilarious at first I was like a legit response and then i started reading the response and nearly died lol definitely a star for you bro

to the OP nice find on the photos!...did not see a response to this question so sorry for asking again but when were these photos taken? I have not seen these photos before

I definitely do not think the things in the photos are from our missions or natural they are definitely artificial and are very interesting i wonder what it was from and the purposes it was used for

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terces Pot Evoba
weathered?...really? how long has the moon had weather?

Are you sure there's no whether on the Moon?
If there's some gravity there could be some atmosphere, and some weather too! Of course not like the weather systems on Earth! But that's another story! But you can check it out here....

The Big NASA-Military Cover-up On Gravity And Atmosphere On The Moon!

Have a look at these two pics of the Moon taken by the Lick observatory a few days apart. The first is pretty clear, but the second seems to be obscured by clouds and haze...

LICKOBSA Lick Observatory, 1946 January 17d 07h 51m UT
Pics courtesy: Thelivingmoon

Dust haze on the Moon.

Courtesy:Thelivingmoon
(1) Division of Geological and Planetary Sciences, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, Calif., USA
(2) The Lunar Science Institute, Houston, Tex., USA

JAXA announced a new finding of a gravity anomaly for both the near side and far side of the Moon by using 4-way Doppler observation data from the RSTAR (OKINA) with the main orbiter, the KAGUYA.

Until now, the gravity anomaly of the far side of the Moon has not been understood well. The gravity anomaly, which was obscure before, has been clearly revealed through observations by the Kaguya mission.

For instance, the gravity anomaly of a basin on the far side is found to be characterized by a negative anomaly in a ring like the Apollo basin. On the other hand, the gravity anomaly of the basin on the near side is uniformly positive over the region such as with the Mare Serenitatis.

Thus, the clear difference in gravity anomaly on the near side and the far side has been newly discovered and this fact brings a different story about the structure of the underground and the history of the evolution of the far side and near side of the Moon.

Gravity > atmosphere > weather!

And the pics in the OP and these MASCONS as described above are on the far side of the Moon! Are there weather anomalies around MASCONS? Most likely due to gravitational differentials.

Cheers!

www.jaxa.jp...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Interesting pics! I was just discussing the moon landing with my roommate about 10 mins ago actually. Are these things that could have been left over from a fallen satellite or when we were on the moon?
Now I have read very loosely about the moon landing being a fake. I dont know what to think of that one. The only question I have is why havent we been back? If we have much more advanced technology than we did then, then why not go back and investigate these things more?? NASA spends so much money launching satellites and rockets and sending the shuttle up, why not spend those millions going to the moon again...

Also for those who think it didnt happen could you possible give me a link to the best discussion here on ATS about it. I have skimmed a few but not sure which one is the best. Thanks.

S&F!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
First no weathering on the moon cuz no weather on the moon cuz no atmospher on the moon

Second: I vote for 'parts of the lunar lander' cuz it's russian it as too fall apart
I think it would be more strange for a russian prode to land(moon) succesfuly on the moon than having aliens artefacs on its surface

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uberskeptic

First no weathering on the moon cuz no weather on the moon cuz no atmospher on the moon

Mikesingh just provided evidence of the moon having a strong atmosphere and weather patterns. Glad you completely skipped over that small detail.

Second: I vote for 'parts of the lunar lander' cuz it's russian it as too fall apart
I think it would be more strange for a russian prode to land(moon) succesfuly on the moon than having aliens artefacs on its surface

So....umm...you say it's a part from the lunar lander because it's Russian and Russian built machinery falls apart? But hang on, you then contradict yourself by suggesting that it would be more 'strange' if the shoddily-built Russian lander even made it to the moon therefore it must be alien 'artefacs'???

That is certainly a well thought out hypothesis based on tangible and factual evidence!

/sarcasm

[edit on 2/4/2009 by Kryties]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join