It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know any experiments gone wrong?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hmmmm? Experiments gone wrong.

How about the American Presidential Election Process

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Just done a search and this seems to tell about the philadelphia experiment.

www.sminkey.co.uk...

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Experiments gone wrong.... well, they let Joan Rivers get out at some point.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Violent Monsters?.......Well if ,as according to some, we're hybrids then I would say it must be us.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Well, even though I said this in the thread titled " What do you think is the worst invention in history?," I'm going to have to say it again: Humans. They are an invention and an experiment gone wrong.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Yeah ever heard of the love canal in New York. Well it wasn't really an experiment, but a bunch of kids got sick for no apparent reason. Anywho i would agree that the Philidelphia Project was a good example. If you want awnsers check out the SciFi channel with movies like the Fly (a classic low budget film). I remember way back when an Austrailian farmer once introduced rabbits to Austrailia there for decimating the enviroment. I guess to him it was an experiment and well it did go south to say the least. Maybe NYC rats are actually an experiment or polution gone bad.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Yes I know one :

mine...

But I dont want to talk about it tonight. I feel tired and I need yet to find some documents.

If you want to know more about my story, I think there are some threads and link that may help...

Anyway, watch my avatar and... It's not far from hat happened to me...

[Edited on 8-5-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Not really anything that created a monster such as Mothman but...

The possibility that the Tunguska blast (June 30 1908)was caused by Tesla misfiring his death ray.

The Columbia space shuttle was the last scheduled mission dedicated to science. It carried dozens more experiments than a routine flight to the space station.

There is the infamous Stanford Prison Experiment (1971)
www.prisonexp.org

Mendel and his pea plants, the experiments all went fine. but they came to an unfortunate end...if his works wasn't burned we'd be a couple decades advanced in fields such as biology and understanding how genes work.

The Good Friday Marsh Chapel Experiment

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
experiment's gone wrong...Oil Power, Coal Power, Anything Nuclear....

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
i know i never post here but i thought id dabble
the philidelphia exsperiment did cause some sick things
some of the crew molded into the hull some didnt return and some went insane it was a very strange exsperiment
go to sciece and tech or military project to find out more we done threads on it
im sure that governments have done this

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
What's wrong with genetic enginering ?

This wont tell you about experiments gone wrong, but give you an idea about how these experiements go wrong.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
What's wrong with genetic enginering ?

This wont tell you about experiments gone wrong, but give you an idea about how these experiements go wrong.

Aw, that's no fun. Why won't you tell us?

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by silQ
does anybody know about any experiments that went wrong and ended up creating a violent monster (besides the chupacabra)? anything would be great. even experiments with bio weapons. thx!

I'm remember having heard about an experiment gone wrong, but I'm sorry they didn't created a violent monster. We are in reality, and things are worse than in fiction : This is it :

I've read in book a theory about, err... you now this genetic disease that accelerate the cellullar ageing. In this book, the author develloped a theory about this disease, telling that it can be created by some genetic scientists making researches on accelerate ageing.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Sorry. Wrong post.

[Edited on 5/17/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Look up recombinant dna on scirus or google. Als try keywords mice and human growth gene. sometimes expiriments are even scarier when they go right.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
There were a series of Nazi experiments into ways of reviving people after heart failure, such as plunging them into boiling/freezing water, electrocuting them, and injecting them with a number of different chemicals which led to major mutilations and mutations.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Yea, the nazi experiments on the jews were preety darn right sickening... like putting acid in there eyes...

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
When I was in college, of my organic chemistry experiments blew up on me. Well, not on me, but on the girl working next to me.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The nazi experiments generally didn't follow particularly good science either.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Does anybody remember that super long range Sonar the US Navy was experimenting with that was confounding whales' navigation, and making them beach and die, and causing other marine mammals to go deaf?

If I remember correctly the Navy keeps using it anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join