It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conflikr...? the interwebs false flag event?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I've always looked at things in an objective manner. When it came to computer viruses, I ask "who?" and "why?" rather than automatically blaming it on some technologically apt teen or some dood in China. Well I've always considered the possibility that it could be the internet security companies, anti-spywar and virus protection groups, cause out of it all they benefit the most. This is further proven by the fact that well known pioneer hacker ahhh... Kevin Mitnick now works for an internet security firm.

So the question is concerning this new virus or one yet to come:

Could the Powers That Be use something like this to bring down the internet and bring forth "Internet 2"?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
oh yeah and if this has already been discussed, which im sure it has, please point me in that direction, which im sure you will. its just that i searched the site for "conflikr" with no results, although i may have spelt it wrong

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Its name spelled correctly is CONFICKER.

Pretty potentially nasty little bug. Today it is currently searching the web for its next read up on what it should do.

Its done this before last time was Jan 1 09.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
pick one

these are three CONFICKER threads I have been active in over the last day or 2

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Was probably done to see 'how bad an E-Emergency' "They" would have to announce to get people (or the majority of) to switch off their PCs/the net.

new topics

top topics

join