It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN admits: Black hole cause of their sudden closure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
www.thetechherald.com...

A spokesperson for the European Organisation for Nuclear Research (CERN) has confirmed the fears of many in the scientific world after revealing that the reason for the sudden closure of the Large Hadron Collider, the world's most expensive physics experiment, was not due to "technical problems" as previously stated, but because its controversial particle collisions have sensationally rendered a "tiny black hole" in the fabric of space.

The particle physics experiment began with great fanfare on September 10, 2008, only to be mysteriously closed down nine days later. An announcement by CERN blamed mechanical failure between two superconducting magnets, a reason deemed strange at the time by scientists and theorists not involved in the experiment.

After confirming the incredible real reason for the closure of the LHC, the CERN spokesperson went on to placate reporters present by saying that his organization did not, at this stage, see any danger to the Earth's existence.

The Obama administration's shadowy Special Crisis Operations (SCO) executive, Mr. C. Norris, told Washington reporters at a hastily-arranged news conference that his elite team was monitoring the situation closely and was ready to resolve any emerging crisis once it had "sorted out this global warming business and the current financial mess."

Read more by following the link:
www.thetechherald.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Hmmm..
..Anything posted on April fool's day should be looked at carefully...

-edit- it appears the people posting on the site have realized it is a joke as well..

[edit on 1-4-2009 by bvproductions]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
"The Tech Herald wishes all its readers a very happy April 01."
That right there kinda says it all ?
Lol, is this the same as disinfo from them?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
This is the first April fools I have read to day me thinks

According to all news coverage at the time they were no where near full power - and they were not colliding atoms, they were just sending all either one way or the other - not in opposite ways som that they can collide.

Others claimed time travellers with more sophisticated technology than ours could make use of the hole to invade the Earth and enslave mankind.

[edit on 1/4/2009 by Now_Then]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
It has to be April's Fools...I mean, Chuck Norris is the executive of Special Crisis Operations (SCO), not that one guy named.

Still, if true, that is freaky-deeky. Like Sham-Wow bite my tongue and punch me in the face surprising!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Daniem

The black hole is being kept under quarantine and our scientists have been monitoring its progression...

After I read this I new it was a joke, lol, black hole quarantined

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
lol yeah its pretty much impossible for cern to create stable blackholes,nowhere near enough energy to do so.April 1st gotta love it,especially on a conspiracy site

new topics

top topics

join