It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cosmic Black Operations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The videos in this post claim to explain several things that have been, and are now, taking place on our planet and around it.

It delves into the Alternative 3 story, the Illuminati, the Bible and anti-Christ, and the global elite. The included topics go on to cover several other subjects including HAARP, secret societies and other sinister type theories. I am watching this for the second time now as I am sure I missed a few things during the first view.

It is a pretty good place from the point of view that it includes so many different topics and ties them together. It is a long watch, but seems to be worth it.

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

[edit on 31-3-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Alternative 3?
Its a know hoax
en.wikipedia.org...

Alternative 3 is a television programme, broadcast once only in the United Kingdom in 1977, and later broadcast in New Zealand, as a fictional hoax, an heir to Orson Welles' radio production of The War of the Worlds. Purporting to be an investigation into Britain's contemporary "brain drain," Alternative 3 uncovered a plan to make the moon and Mars habitable in the event of climate change and a terminal environmental catastrophe on Earth.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by blackcube

"It's a known hoax"... Ahh but is it? There are many people who seem to think that even if the video produced in the 70's was a hoax (which seems probable) that the ideas and some events portrayed have in fact come to pass. If you get a chance to watch the video you'll see that the entire videos is not of alternative 3. Really, the film doesn't start 'til about 20 mins. in. Then, if you have seen the original Alt. 3 video, you can fast forward past that and see plenty of things on the Illuminati and other topics that have long been theorized on. Maybe you should chek out the video?

[edit on 31-3-2009 by esteay812]

new topics

join