It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. Jefferson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Someone has tuned Mrs. Robinson song into a current events video that is pretty clever and interesting. Maybe the people are waking up slowly..

One can hope.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

Starred and flagged.

I am singing the song as I write this.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Bravo! Nice find! S+F

When I look at the pictures, I can't help but get a little shiver of thinking about things that might be happening in the future. Not that I'm thinking of any possible eventuality in particular... but, large groups of people... against a growing, centralized, authority... I'm sure it will all simmer down and we can sing kumbaya.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Great post.
Watching the video has given me hope that maybe all is not lost.
The next few years should be interesting. Eventually enough people will have to wake up and face reality and then maybe some common sense will return to those fools that legistlate.

THANKS

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
That would be the nice ending, but not the ones that Mr. Jefferson expected would work. He thought a bloody revolution every 20 years or so would keep the tyrants in check and the people in charge. Those 56 men gave us the opportunity to be the great nation we were and the ability to take it back when we needed too.

I is my opinion not only that this Video was well done artistically but the message is clear, time for that long train of usurpation's TO STOP!

Thanks for your comments...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

There seems to be a LOT more of this kind of thing being produced lately. Over the years I've watched what I refer to as the Liberty Movement (loosely), and it's been a trickle till lately. Perhaps it's moved out of the realm of 'nut bags' into the main stream.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

I think and hope you are correct. And possibly it is just as Mr. Jefferson said...

The people would endure usurpation's to a point but at some point the People would rise up and stop the abuses and form a new government with safeguards against the tyranny that plagued us...

Maybe we have hit that point, the point of not taking it anymore, one can hope that is what is happening.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Awesome find who ever was responsible for this it was very well done brought a tear to my eyes. Our founding fathers would be ashamed of us for letting theirs and our fine country become what it has! Maybe I was the only one that thought after Sept 11th that we might actually all come together didn't take long erase the thought of bipartisanship out of Washington!

top topics

join