It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad and the JFK Assassination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Dear Mr Marrs,

Thanks for all your interesting contributions to ATS.

If I may make one small point before I get to the main question. I note that in another post you refer to Noam Chomsky as "the loyal opposition". I have to say I think this is a little bit unfair. I've read a lot of his stuff and his scholarship is always spot on and his observations pretty trenchant.

Quite rightly, people have observed that there are now two subjects he won't touch: JFK and 9/11. Now I don't have a link to this but I remember reading, before 9/11, that in private conversation about the JFK conspiracy he said that there were certain power interests in the country you just didn't mess with, basically. And if so, I'm sure he made the same judgement call re 9/11.

He knows what's going on, but I do think he has limits as to how much he will say publicly. For example, in his book At War in Indochina, he leaves to a footnote the issue of US Military and CIA involvement in drug trafficking.

Anyway... sorry for that (it's just that I've learned a lot from NC and still really respect him). My main question is this:

Certain people (among them, notably, John Lear) think that Mossad were involved in the JFK assassination. All my reading so far has pointed me to the nexus of CIA/Mafia/Cuban exile groups and it seems really left field that Mossad should have had any involvement. Can you shed any light on this?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Rich, I wounder if you heard about Michael Piper's book Final Judgment?

Granted, Piper wrote for the infamous Spotlight Magazine. As I'm sure you know, despite the Spotlight's blatant antisemitism, its coverage of certain subjects is outstanding. (e.g. Bilderberg Group research)

Piper believes the Mossad did indeed assassinate JFK, with mafioso Meyer Lansky at the center of the assassination plot. I haven't been able to find the book itself, (out of print, hard to find) but I've read an excellent summary of it in another book, How The World Really Works. (which includes excellent summaries of 10 other conspiracy books)

Now I don't have a link to this but I remember reading, before 9/11, that in private conversation about the JFK conspiracy he said that there were certain power interests in the country you just didn't mess with, basically.

Hate to do this to you, but do you have more information on this? I'd really love to get my hand on this.

PS: Mr. Marrs, I was finally able to track down a copy of Gold Warriors and I'd like to thank you for the recommendation. Truly an excellent book!

join