It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck happened to me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I have always been a believer that there has been something out there, of course, I cannot know what it is; due to a few previous instances in my life, it has just been a possibility, something I couldn't refute.

I will start with one of the instances; I was about 14 and my aunt was visiting. My family was sitting in the kitchen having a chat, my father just got out of an operation to have his appendix removed. He was sitting on the couch (we have a couch in the living room off to the side) my aunt was sitting on one side of the table facing the window and me and my mother on the other side. At one point in the conversation, everything just stopped, my aunts face went ghost white and my father with his little bag that catches fluid, in hand (not sure of the name) and his fresh incision, runs as fast as he can across the house to the opposite side on the porch to try and see something. To this day, they both saw something that was unexplainable, but best described as a light source they have never witnessed before, and definitely nothing known by us to be man-made.

Now, that situationdoesn't really freak me out, but this does. I came home from a weekend of partying, took a nap until about 9pm this Sunday. I am currently hard at work on a few things on my own, and stayed up until about 12:30am-1 before I went back to sleep. In the middle of my sleep, I had a "Dream" (I want to call it that) and in this dream, I awoke from a dream and above me was what I would describe is what a grey alien is supposedly described as hunched over me, but instead it was black opposed to grey - it had a very pointy chin and the scariest eyes I can imagine, big and black. In my "dream" I was like, oh $%^# oh $%^& and tried to wake up, but I couldn't move or do nothing..and next think I know, I am up on my feet in the middle of the room. The strangest thing was, it was now 3am and across the room I have multiple computers, they all are set to power off the monitor and lock the screen after 1hr of being idle - they were still on, and the screen unlocked and in general I felt very freaked out. I stayed awake for the next 3-4 hours, didn't do anything and just felt very freaked out. The weirdest thing is, I was VERY hung over when I went to sleep and when I awoke I felt perfectly fine..perhaps it was due to adrenaline? I am also aware of sleep paralysis, and I have experienced that before but I know what that is like..a feeling you can't move, or like your falling - it wasn't like that.

I have had very livid dreams before, where I have awaken to question if that really happened, but this was totally different - it's something I cannot explain and I cannot get out of my head for the past two days. I don't know if I am going entirely nuts here, but was freaks me out further as I just searched youtube for UFO sightings and looked for the most recent postings (i also noticed here, after wards) that there has been strange lights recently on the East Coast, USA? Well, I am very close on the East Coast of Canada.

Has anyone had similar scenarios, I don't know how I can relate really to anyone, but if anyone could it seemed like this forum would be the place. I don't want to talk about it with just anyone I know, because I don't know what happened. It was just...so real, but it`s not really something I can bring up in conversation without seeming entirely...nuts?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I cant say I ever had an experience like that, sounds to me like you had a pizza before bedtime, caused some acid reflux and nightmares.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
sounds like you nodded off and entered the astral plane, you had an out of body experience. these often involve meeting strange alien like beings and can seem as real as life itself

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Probably just a vivid dream.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
If it happens again, tell them to go away. It is your divine right.

new topics

top topics

join