It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China has "Kill Weapon" to destroy US Carriers

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Orangetom,you have the answer already,and in a global democracy there are no countries,no borders,no armies,the energy and resources currently put into all the global armies will be turned to helping humanity,and seeking our future in space.

Your perspective defeats itself and you cannot yet envision a reality in which there are no regional governments,I understand your doubt but encourage you to rationalise.Just say "which one of these things is not like the others"when you think about GOOD,EVIL,RELIGON AND GOVERNMENT.

When you have figured out which one is not like the others then consider it to be a MINORITY PERSPECTIVE OR REALITY AND SERIOUSLY INVESTIGATE IT.

Put enough happy people together on the same page and the GOOD wins every time,make enough people unhappy enough of the time and the other three things take root and grow strong.

The answer is GOOD,Orangetom,GOOD.Investigate it,and you will find you feel an urgency to eliminate the others to allow the GOOD to grow and flourish.The GOOD is within every human alive,and we will soon see everyone has the chance to experience the GOOD together this action will usher out the bad,just like we throw out the old bath water.

Yes Orangetom if you threaten Humanitarian goals you will be taken by force,you have no right to posess FORCE in the first place,but you miss the important part,YOUR GUNS ARE NEVER EVER COMING BACK.And yes in the name of Humanity and our Species,a Global alliance has the right in my eyes to disarm your arse ,and if you dont like it you become a martyr for the Global Humanitarian Movement,and you will be respected in our recordings of history.But you will still comply.Your attitude is a worldwide problem.

Along with your guns we take your borders and your nationalism,you seem to miss the point,I am not approaching this topic from a position of weakness seeking a treaty with your perspective,I am serving you fair warning that your reality is disappearing and i am part of the force assisting and hastening this action.

You know as well as I do if we took a global vote tomorrow there would be no more America,or china,or Britain,Or Russia,or India,and so on.

There would be no more borders,or armies,obviously the majority would support the death penalty for crimes against humanity like murder and rape,ect.No monetary system means no money related crime which in turn means NO CRIME AT ALL.

The best part Orangetom is that second chances for harming humanity will not exist,your value as a living entity will be determined by your contributions and if you commit certain crimes you are no longer considered valued and are killed,your individual rights dont exist in a humanitarian world and we all know right from wrong so we can easily self police.Humanitarian rights are far more powerful and needed.

Criminals simply choose to maintain a certain perspective or reality and they understand the risks and the gains,if we ELIMINATE THE GAINS BY DEATH THEN WE REDUCE THE NUMBER OF TIMES THESE PEOPLE WILL TAKE RISKS.

It is very easy to defend humanity Orangetom,and no one will turn this future down,even religon cant save your perspective,you dont seem to understand that religons and governments were like training wheels and we dont need them anymore.

Things are going global baby and FAST.Dont be so selfish,we have deserved this honor of ushering in a new era for HUMANITY,our forefathers and their forefathers put tremendous effort into getting us this far,it is our job to take the next step into a global reality,it is our duty,our education has dictated this to be our duty,all of humanity has sacrificed greatly so A VERY FEW OF US COULD LEARN ENOUGH TO ENABLE GLOBAL EDUCATION AND REAL TIME GLOBAL INTERACTION.

Orangetom,you are one of the few,wake up already.You cant talk your responsibility away,maybe to me but not to the starving hurting humans all over the world,especiall when you know very well that SIMPLE WORDS SAID IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME WILL SOLVE ALL THESE PROBLEMS---YOUR EDUCATION TELLS YOU THIS----THOSE THAT HAVE SACRIFICED ARE WAITING FOR YOUR HELP,FOR YOU TO WAKE UP.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by one4all]

[edit on 2-5-2010 by one4all]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

" The Sleeper Must Awaken!!"

nice jingle..nice slogan.

SIMPLE WORDS SAID IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME WILL SOLVE ALL THESE PROBLEMS---YOUR EDUCATION TELLS YOU THIS----THOSE THAT HAVE SACRIFICED ARE WAITING FOR YOUR HELP,FOR YOU TO WAKE UP.

My education tells me that you are using a deck without all the cards in it.
Simple words will not solve all the problems. It takes work..it takes risk..it takes people with understanding to tie these two together...work/effort and risk taking. Dreamers do not like risk..that is why they are dreamers. They have some kind of royal concept based on entitlement emotions that life can happen without risk and that they are among the beautiful ones who deserve goodness while someone else risks for it. They will be happy in their dreams while the world is falling down around them as long as they can be beautiful for a few more minutes. This is why it is feminine..in and of this world.

And those of us schooled in it ..know the beautiful one by name. The good god.

here..entitlement thinking and self promotion all in one sentence...

Things are going global baby and FAST.Don't be so selfish,we have deserved this honor of ushering in a new era for HUMANITY,

Each time you make a post you confirm what thinking peoples already know. The key and concern of mine is can they now build on this to see their politicians carrying on this double talk.

More double talk...

The best part Orangetom is that second chances for harming humanity will not exist,your value as a living entity will be determined by your contributions and if you commit certain crimes you are no longer considered valued and are killed,your individual rights dont exist in a humanitarian world and we all know right from wrong so we can easily self police.Humanitarian rights are far more powerful and needed.

There is nothing best about what I quote above of your statements. Nothing good about it. Harming humanity can be nothing more than breaking wind to much or to often ..carbon emissions...without purchasing enough offsets ..to be properly shaken down by the body politic.
You save humanity by killing off those who don't agree with you ..that is what you are describing here. Killing off dissenters. What is the name of this religion one4all...what is the name of the god of this religion.

I do not ask this for you and your learning but for the education of the readers of this thread.

You need some serious practice before you really turn off the readers out here. Most of them are not as far gone as are you..they can see this for the freakish control scam that it really is.

The answer is GOOD,Orangetom,GOOD

You are basing this premise on a faulty logic. That faulty logic is that the basic nature of people is good..and if you educate them sufficiently they will do good things. I don't think so.

I know this is false because you don't have to educate people to do bad..you must educate them to not do bad. Bad comes naturally to all of us.

I don't think people are basically good..I think people are basically bad...all of them and especially me in particular.

And you one4all are willing to cheer to the deaths of millions who disagree with you. This is not a definition of good..it is a definition of total depravity. Your beliefs show total depravity.

Give me the name of the one who is totally depraved?? The one who said..I will be like the most high?? The good god?

and as to this..I don't think you have thought it through with sufficiency. This is really dumb...exceptionally ignorant.

Orangetom,you have the answer already,and in a global democracy there are no countries,no borders,no armies,the energy and resources currently put into all the global armies will be turned to helping humanity,and seeking our future in space.

The Green Religions have been telling and warning us for years and years now about the ozone depletion..in the atmosphere. That we will become bombarded by harmful radiation if we do not take steps to preserve the ozone..to limit what we consume..what we drive..what we think.

Yet here..in all your educated brilliance you promote shooting people up through the protective ozone to be radiated in outer space. Once you know ....it doesn't even make good nonsense.

Deep space travel is not possible with linear propulsion methods. A non linear method must be devised to get people and cargo's to destinations.
Radiation will kill off everyone in deep space travel. Particularly as one nears and travels through the Van Allen Belt.

This is wonderful science and fantasy.. but it is right out of ..

A long time ago
In a Galaxy far far away.....

You can do better than this ..much better...you don't do it by making speeches ..you do it by thinking..doing ..and risk taking..not by directing from back in the cheap seats.

Someone has to take the Risk based on sound principles...not cheap talk.

However...your long dissertations do not solve the problems of the OP here...and we are getting way off topic. It looks good to some but I have been aware of this for several posts now.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Orangetom,I agree we are way off topic,and my points are made as yours are, readers will decide for themselves what they think,you presume to speak for everyone,at least I admit I am coming from a minority position.

I look forward to meeting your perspective in the future engagements humanity will see happen.You arent that smart,I just had to say it,as juvenile as it may be,I had to do it.Lest you believe it yourself.

Thank you OP for your patience.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Wow, these suckers are big. I could see this taking out a carrier...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

readers will decide for themselves what they think,you presume to speak for everyone,at least I admit I am coming from a minority position.

readers will indeed decide for themselves....and this is not of what you are speaking in your long treatise. YOu are speaking of leverage and coercion on peoplel in the name of humanity.

I do not presume to speak for everyone. They can make up their own minds and speak for themselves. I dont care one whit about the Majority or Minority. They can think and be responsible for themselves. They have the freedom to make it or to fail. None of my business how they do it.

I look forward to meeting your perspective in the future engagements humanity will see happen.You arent that smart,I just had to say it,as juvenile as it may be,I had to do it.Lest you believe it yourself.

This is not about smarts. It is about common sense. A concept severely lacking in your posts.
You have this concept of Humanity..as if Humanity is a higher cause..a higher moral ethic than individual people and their labor, risks, and efforts.
By your posts you obviously care nothing for people..but everything for the "concept" of Humanity. A very strange dichotomy to me....not really ..it is a sickness. A sickness of intelligent, logical, reasonable men..and it is not new. It is ancient if one knows where and how to look.

I do not look foreward to meeting more like you ...but it is definitely coming. Our schools and colleges are turning out many like you who do not even know the two systems in operation. They also do not know about Salt. Salt is a concept which will never be taught in public schools.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
Lets have some realistic input please,if any country in the world dropped their load of nukes on this planet it would change our planet forever,for everyone,there is no tactical use for nuclear weapons.

First off.. I haven't read your earlier posts, so maybe I'm totally off the moving topic target here but I prefer to respond to this first.

Ok To respond to the quote above... Yes maybe it is true.. it may change our planet forever, in a socio-cultural way for sure.. but in any other way.. its difficult to say unless its the big wigs that start a shooting contest..

What we are really talking about is unilateral disarmament,on a global scale,NOT INTERNATIONAL BUT GLOBAL ,forced disarmament.

Unilateral means w/o consensus, w/o support without backing etc etc.. a term that made its way to popularity by the 2nd Iraq war.
So I'm sure you mean the converse.. It has to be a global disarmament..
Forced? Can't force disarmament of anything unless its threatened by means ofa more powerful 'thing'. Cant force N-disarm by threating N-war.. nothing worse than N-war.. N-deterrence requires the existence of N weapons (N-parity/MAD or pyrrhic advantages) to prevent their very usage.

Because the first words that wanted to come out of my mouth were international unilateral disarmament,I must point out the obvious,there must be in my lifetime and I am in my fortys a WORLD POWER THAT REPRESENTS ALL OF HUMANITY.

If you are talking about a global governing body.. we are getting there... the UN represents most of humanity and the UNSC represents a large portion of it too. (Some countries missing in the UNSC: Brazil, India, South Africa etc..)

We cannot get there directly (in 10, 20 years) because there is too much diversity.. and that is a good thing.. some diversity in all aspects: mental physical, emotional, social ensures that society is not vulnerable to a single exterminating factor that all races are vulnerable too.. There's a lot of good in diversity.. The only way unification could have been achieved was by letting Hitler win WWII. Im sure none of us want that..

International DOESNT APPLY ANYMORE.Nations are obsolete and passe.
The only way to end the threat of EXTINCTION ---is to end THESE POPCORN NATIONS THAT EXIST,this means dismantling or bringing together ALL MAJOR RELIGONS.SAME WITH GOVERNMENTS.

But quite to the contrary.. there are proven evolutionary studies that link unification and stereotyping of a species most directly with subsequent extinctions.. unification is good to a certain extent.. but diversity is essential too..

You see in the end we are faced with the age old question,do we do it on our own or TOGETHER,the problem is THERE IS NO CHOICE ANYMORE OTHER THAN ---to do it together,the religous BS is over,we all know the planet is shrinking and we all exist in the same reality,the RELIGOUS DECEPTION IS OVER----finally.

Well the part I agree with is religion driven governments and statehood are slated for a slow disappearance from modern society as all they offer is morale and that is only necessary in times where other means of boosting morale are unavailable or to complex to comprehend.

You heard it here first,we all exist in the same reality,there ARE NOT A THOUSAND GODS ALL ALLOWING US TO EXIST IN SEPERATE REALITIES.

so there is only one god? I may have a problem with that since my religion does not agree with that concept..

We know we have been decieved,there is no way to hide it,and the only way to go is forward.

Well.. without deception, can there be enlightenment? Without enlightenment can there be innovation, invention, progress and thus evolution..?

We all know the TRUTH IS THAT ORGANISED RELIGONS THAT LIE AND ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE AGAINST HUMANITY MUST BE THE FIRST TO GO BECAUSE THEY WILL FIGHT THE HARDEST TO REMAIN IN EXISTENCE.

Well the only way fanatic religions go away is by fading away.. when followers grow up and have their basic needs (food, shelter, housing, education ) met by non religious means..

The only 'kill weapon"that China has that could destroy the US is the truth,the RELIGOUS TRUTH,THE ECONOMIC TRUTH,THE GLOBAL TRUTH.

hmm China's rejection of religion fuels their development and prgress? Maybe.. good point to ponder..

It wont take a nuclear attack to rule the world,IT WILL TAKE A LEADER WHO UNDERSTANDS THE FUTURE HUMANITY FACES---A FUTURE THAT MUST AT ALL COSTS INCLUDE A GLOBAL DEMOCRACY AND ABOLISHMENT OF ORGANISED RELIGON AS WE KNOW IT,A DISEMPOWERMENT OF ALL RELIGONS THAT HOLD ECONOMIC OR FISCAL OR POLITICAL POWER.

No single person/race can rule the world. It has to be a body of complete representation.. The UN is getting there.. (the unilateralism causes hiccups though..)

You cant unless you lie and think of your own country first,if you think of the entire planet you will find that the ONLY CURRENT OPTION IS THE UN.

The UN is a kill weapon for all of this crap we have been tolerating in our world.
[edit on 18-4-2010 by one4all]

yea makes sense.. Long Live the UN!! Down with unilateralism!! Hurray!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
well now that is rather troubleing. I get the idea that someone should get on that whole china comunist oppresive government thing.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
"
...you threaten Humanitarian goals you will be taken by force,you have no right to posess FORCE in the first place,....

...and if you don't like it you become a martyr for the Global Humanitarian Movement...

...You know as well as I do if we took a global vote tomorrow there would be no more America,or china,or Britain,Or Russia,or India,and so on....

...There would be no more borders,or armies,obviously the majority would support the death penalty for crimes against humanity like murder and rape,etc.No monetary system means no money related crime which in turn means NO CRIME AT ALL....

...your individual rights don't exist in a humanitarian world and we all know right from wrong so we can easily self police.Humanitarian rights are far more powerful and needed.

]

And what of people who don't want this? Just going to kill them b/c they don't agree?

"...You know as well as I do if we took a global vote tomorrow there would be no more America,or china,or Britain,Or Russia,or India,and so on.... "
I don't really believe that, I think a majority of people believe in having countries. Wheres your proof of this?

"...your individual rights don't exist in a humanitarian world"
Ah, theirs the rub aye? If you don't like it, you can go crawl in a hole and die, or well come kill you instead. As long as we get OUR way. You think you can create a utopia by force.

Forgive me if I misunderstand, all4one, but you ARE saying that in order to be united under one world government, some "body", such as the UN, has to take up arms, against anyone who disagrees? Because that sounds an awful lot like China, or the ex-Soviet Union, to me. United under the banner of Islam, the banner of Christianity, the banner of Utopia, they really all boil down to the same thing. One group of people being ultimately in control of another. The only was to institute your vision is to,in fact, have that control over everybody else-and the only way that will happen is by force-murdering another 40+million in the process.

But then, I'm an average American citizen, educated by the (crap) public education system, so I'm probably stupid and don't have a clue what I'm talking about anyways.

Great thread by the way, even if most of it isn't directly related to the topic

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JJRichey

Forgive me if I misunderstand, all4one, but you ARE saying that in order to be united under one world government, some "body", such as the UN, has to take up arms, against anyone who disagrees? Because that sounds an awful lot like China, or the ex-Soviet Union, to me. United under the banner of Islam, the banner of Christianity, the banner of Utopia, they really all boil down to the same thing. One group of people being ultimately in control of another. The only was to institute your vision is to,in fact, have that control over everybody else-and the only way that will happen is by force-murdering another 40+million in the process.

Roger that Devil Dog.

Loud and Clear.

Oorah!!

Orangetom

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join