It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Rothschilds? This will open up a whole new world for ya!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I don't think I attacked the "messenger" anywhere on this thread, other then pointing out Mr. Hitchcock's shady research and his lack of consulting primary data. Which is an attack on his work, not on the person.

IMO, it is ridiculous to put the work of Niall Ferguson on the same footing as David Icke's.

thewind, do you believe we went to the moon? I'm sure you'll find plenty of "pancakes" to be piled on by the no-moon theorists. John Lear even has data to "prove" that there's a breathable atmosphere on the moon. Do you believe that?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

I never put niall ferguson on the same page as david icke, that is if you even read some of the last 3 or 4 postings. I pointed out Jim Marrs as the one who was using Ferguson's info in his book rule by secrecy. And as far as the moon thingy goes, I have seen info actually stating that there are already bases built on the moon, and the nwo will live there once they blow up the earth. Now, did ya hear about that plan they have for us down here? Why do you think they are looking for other planets (mainly mars) to inhabit? They have raped the earth of everything it has to offer. If I can find the article on what they have planned for us, I'll post it for ya.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Here's why I think there are already base stations on the moon and probably other planets conspiracynut. The nwo is making this planet earth one gigantic hydrogen bomb! This article explains 3 things, 1: the global water shortage, 2: The urgency to get all the oil they can and probably move it to other planets, 3 : destroy all of us they don't want to take with them to be their slaves. This article, according to the sources, has certified links, and when you read it, you'll probably have flashbacks of some of the stuff that actually made national news on all the major media networks. Here's the link:www.theamericannightmare.org...

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind

Here's why I think there are already base stations on the moon and probably other planets conspiracynut. The nwo is making this planet earth one gigantic hydrogen bomb! This article explains 3 things, 1: the global water shortage, 2: The urgency to get all the oil they can and probably move it to other planets, 3 : destroy all of us they don't want to take with them to be their slaves. This article, according to the sources, has certified links, and when you read it, you'll probably have flashbacks of some of the stuff that actually made national news on all the major media networks. Here's the link:www.theamericannightmare.org...

Very creative - you should be writing genre scifi. Except plots like that fell out of vogue in the 50s.

Interest idea the dynamics of oil tankers in space. Or will it just be an umbilical pipeline stretching a few light years?

Seems as there are atoms everywhere it would be easier to just have nuclear plants around the galaxy instead of shipping oil.

Economics might put a damper on the plan. Oil at $100 a barrel and the price to ship a thousand times that might just be a deterrent.

Even today Eastern Canad doesn't get it's oil from Western Canada because the cost on the travel distance of a couple thousand miles is prohibitive.

But why let realities interfere with anything.

Mike

[edit on 11-4-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I got suckered into the anti-rothschilds propaganda, and after really getting into it just seemed like more of the "the jews control all the money" type of hatred

If you look into it on your own, and don't rely on internet videos for your information, you'll see that they are really like any other powerful and wealthy family

they are guilty of abuse of power and greed, but are hardly satanic

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Ra's Child, One theory I've heard is that they believe they are descended from Egyptian Aristocracy.

I'll have to agree with the above post , I'm not sold on whole satanic thing , corrupt yes , influencing Government yes , manipulating the economy yes and so on ., but satanic

[edit on 11-4-2009 by OpusMarkII]

[edit on 11-4-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OpusMarkII

Well, you're entitled to your beliefs, that's fine, but if you keep digging, you'll find more info, and not all of what I and others research comes from the internet, and videos. There is research the old fashioned way, going to libraries, reading newspapers and crossreferencing with your other research, and then there's the good ole sitting back and watching and listening to politicians lie through their teeth every election and applying that to your research also. Then, after doing all the above, you still come out at the same end of the rainbow you'd have exited by doing your research from the more expedient end of the spectrum which is the internet, videos, and reading the works of those who have spent their entire lives researching this stuff before our time. Is all of it right? No it isn't, but all of it is not wrong either, and when one has dilligently applied him or herself to the task of real legitimate research, they can quickly figure out who's for real and who's just trying to sell something so they can pay next month's rent! So, for those of you who think the Rothschilds are not satanists? Ya better go back and do some more research. It was the Rothschilds who came up with that 6-pointed star of david hexegram for the flag of israel, which by the way is a satanic symbol, and is in the bible in the book of leviticus where it talks about the demon molech. See, right there was 2 references I just gave ya about their satanic worship, and there's lots more out there to be dug up!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Well there's research and then there's research.

Real research relies on proven facts, not opinions. It uses credible sources.

The Internet is loaded with junior league stringings of data, fact, hearsay, misinformation, and outright fiction. The same material travels from one place to another, true or not.

Those who are exceptionally gullible, young, ignorant, or with some kind of agenda, seek out information from sites that support what they've already chosen to believe. No single source is the final word on any subject.

Open-minded people wanting to learn more about the world they live in, not someone else's fantasy delusions, check out reliable sources. Even the ones that conflict with their preformed assumptions.

Knowledge is power. In some ways it's a bit like strength. It takes a lot more effort than just watching videos.

Mike

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Well there's research and then there's research.

Real research relies on proven facts, not opinions. It uses credible sources.

The Internet is loaded with junior league stringings of data, fact, hearsay, misinformation, and outright fiction. The same material travels from one place to another, true or not.

Those who are exceptionally gullible, young, ignorant, or with some kind of agenda, seek out information from sites that support what they've already chosen to believe. No single source is the final word on any subject.

Open-minded people wanting to learn more about the world they live in, not someone else's fantasy delusions, check out reliable sources. Even the ones that conflict with their preformed assumptions.

Knowledge is power. In some ways it's a bit like strength. It takes a lot more effort than just watching videos.

Mike

I couldn't agree more.

Just because a source is popular does not mean it is objective.

However, I think most gullible people don't seek out information, they simply agree with what they are exposed too.

"Those who are exceptionally gullible, young, ignorant, or with some kind of agenda, accept information from television that support what they've already chosen to believe. No single source is the final word on any subject."

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

And the sources that you lay claim to as totally "infallable" come from where?? Who wrote them? Who, at the time of their penning down did or did not have an axe to grind about something? Information is as good as the person who puts it on paper. if he or she were the ones at the time living the history as it happened. I have found lots of info through the years not credible, but I didn't declare an entire logical occurance inept or misguided based solely on any one or two pieces of that faltered data. I have sat back and not just read this thread as it unfoled, but studied the responses by many different people, and there were a lot of very well thought out replies, but from one posting from you mmichael to another was nothing but chaos, and misinterpretations nearly all the way through your rebuttals. You have offered nothing but opinion and conjecture without conceiveable facts, and that desrcibes "your" whole agenda, which is to deflate and transcribe whatever suits you just because you don't agree with any of the thread. That's okay too, for I posted the thread knowing beforehand that there would be folks like you awaiting, and I will continue to deal with people that have the same mindset as you do, and while you and your incompetent cohorts continue to claim this is all a conspiracy, the global elite further their agenda and march on raping not only our society, but our very culture! It will only be when the knock comes to your door and the "jackboots" file in by the dozen or so that you will finally wake up, but until then you'll continue to hide behind your "so-called" undeniable and irrefutable evidence that is always right and everything else is always wrong.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
as someone who is a seeker of the ancient wisdom and higher consciousness all I can say is study long and hard the Esoteric information available, when you can actually tap into things that are beyond words or explanation you begin to understand just how this little matrix reality we find ourselves in works, that being said, there are MANY who have & are using that power, that knowledge for personal gain and what we would call "evil" through infiltration of every institution on this planet, Organized Religion to Governments, Banking, Corporations, etc... It is important to use Personal Responsibility in all things, this is what the mass populace lacks from years of conditioning and indoctrination and then despotism driven complacency, but this is not by accident, it is by design over a long long time...

The Rothschilds are indeed as bad as it gets, those who bawk at the "conspiracy" aspect because of over the top things are missing the bigger picture, Its not anger over their wealth and status it is the means by which these things have been accomplished. The Truth is not known to most who are but pawns in this game, even those within the certain Fraternal Orders, most of them are ignorant of the Truth and Goals of the top of the Pyramid.

Above ALL other things what is occurring is a War on Consciousness being waged by a well organized, well constructed machine run by a small group of the most elite wealthy families on this planet to enslave the rest and convince you Illusions are reality.

# the Rothschilds, and the New World Order wet dream

Wake up and smell the coffee, the Truth is much stranger than Fiction

Veritas Vos Liberabit

edit on 22-6-2011 by awakened1 because: edit

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Damn it thewind, you are truly a jerk!

Now you have given me more info than I have time to read, and Ill be frustrated all day long.

Star and flag hero.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
yep snf for the OP

these bloodsuckers should all be stripped of their fortunes and locked up for life!

here's a new vid on em

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Well, with the Rothschild wealth being at the very least 500 Trillion+,
not withstanding any and all forms of daily profit, or the Rockefeller fortune.
its not hard to imagine them running the world. More so because what is
actually left for an individual who owns many mansions, cars, plains, boats
etc, to play with?

The Rothschild's have accomplished control of the world. and men like Soros
are nothing more than playmates they brought along. which makes sense, since
Soros sold out Jews to the Nazi's

Perhaps one day before the world ends, we will actively rid ourselves of the puppet masters

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

The true Israelite's were black and were "killed off" when the Khazar's decided to become Jewish eventually the Khazar convinced themselves they were decedents of Abraham (after many generations obviously) but the truth is they DO NOT have semetic blood.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

pretty much explains where all nations' land, resources, and all fruit of our labor is seized and hoarded - 'richest' world tyrant.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join