It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient UFO Paintings - Could There Be a Link Between The Bible And UFO'S?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Ancient UFO Paintings

Rama, Nephilim,Bep Cororoti, Dogon Pende and more.

I post this to show that the UFO culture is not a new thing and has been with us through many generations of human life and will carry on so after we leave.

This video shows us ancient paintings and drawings of strange looking shapes that depict the classic disc craft.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. So many questions.

Please keep a special note of 6:42 Tibetan Books (the paragraph at the end) ring any bells ?

[edit on 31-3-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Wow! Rather impressive... I think I have only seen one or two of those!

All be it, the clouds don't really resemble UFO's, they are just clouds
Depictions of the heavens and nothing more.

Also, I believe that the Egyptian drawings of ET have been debunked.

And as for 6:42... Smells like conspiracy cover up!

[edit on 31/3/2009 by Kliskey]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kliskey
Wow! Rather impressive... I think I have only seen one or two of those!

Thats why I posted is for all to see

All be it, the clouds don't really resemble UFO's, they are just clouds
Depictions of the heavens and nothing more.
[edit on 31/3/2009 by Kliskey]

Strange isn't it? why draw/paint lenticular clouds?

The only thing I can think of is that maybe back then they were an everyday occurence and therefore they are just clouds nothing more.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
the following link has been posted a few times but here it is again.

sprezzatura.it...

hope it helps

[edit on 31-3-2009 by yeti101]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
the following link has been posted a few times but here it is again.

sprezzatura.it...

hope it helps

[edit on 31-3-2009 by yeti101]

No matter how long I spend on here there is always something new to see, I haven't seen this site before, very interesting indeed many thanks friend

eDIT: What is it with ancient paintings and wheels ? why are there so many of them ?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Strange isn't it? why draw/paint lenticular clouds?

Unless clouds held some sort of special significance to the artist's culture.

I haven't been able to watch the video yet, but I could think of something that the large oval shaped object in the sky radiating beams of light could be...the sun.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Unless clouds held some sort of special significance to the artist's culture.

Its a possibility, maybe they looked up and saw these strange shaped clouds and thought it was a sign of god.

I haven't been able to watch the video yet, but I could think of something that the large oval shaped object in the sky radiating beams of light could be...the sun.

When you check out the vids you will see that the artists include the sun as the sun, you will see when you watch it. The objects in question however, do resemble our depiction of UFO craft .

If you can''t view YT check out the link from yeti101 its along the same lines.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Fran.. this thread and its contents have been discussed many many times already. Please check the search function before starting a new post.
Since we are here and its up again. There are people that will argue what is being depicted in some of the art. Some will say its the sun shining through the clouds and other likewise excuses. I find it interesting that people will follow religion based on the writing of the ancients alone without any other proof but not ET contact. very interesting indeed.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Fran.. this thread and its contents have been discussed many many times already. Please check the search function before starting a new post.

Its interesting when people pop and say things like "this has been discussed before yada yada", but then the next few posts are normally "Oh I haven't seen this one thanks for posting" its very hard to please everyone on this site and thats for sure!

I find it interesting that people will follow religion based on the writing of the ancients alone without any other proof but not ET contact. very interesting indeed.

People live their whole lives without proof its just their faith that carries them that is religion.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Christians and the fish symbol? Zales and the other gods of the sky highlighted in tv series stargate as transformable fish creatures protecting us.

It could be that our universe and our secret paradigm are colliding to reveal our true origins. Go watch a really good episode of Star Trek Voyager called "Distant Origin" About a race of dinosaur that before the ancient cataclysm, found a way to survive in space and evolved into humanoids developing culture and politics, not unlike some more repressed forceful ones here today, with the ministry scolding a scientist for discovering such things, challenging doctrine. I think for our culture and lives to work together, we need to acknowledge our personal faults in a context that helps us better understand how to move forward. War is an oldsters way of expressing their own confusion. We need a new way. Our "alien" friends want merely to show us the way to being..sirius.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
A lot of this is misunderstood symbolism or other objects entirely... For example, the image in the opening petroglyph is more likely an image of the moon. The Egyptian heiroglyphs are really just the top glyphs worn away revealing previous glyphs underneath. (the Egyptians were very into revisionist history).

Other symbolism such as the Holy Ghost being depicted as a luminous disk in the sky (enlarged halo), anthropomorphic man, different representations of the sun and moon, etc. are often mistaken for UFOs in art. Because art is so subjective, it can really only serve as anecdotal evidence... Ancient literary accounts are much more enlightening.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
definitely have not seen most of those before thanks for putting this up...makes one believe that throughout all times our cultures have been somehow impacted by UFOs in some way or another

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
A lot of this is misunderstood symbolism or other objects entirely... For example, the image in the opening petroglyph is more likely an image of the moon. The Egyptian heiroglyphs are really just the top glyphs worn away revealing previous glyphs underneath. (the Egyptians were very into revisionist history).

Other symbolism such as the Holy Ghost being depicted as a luminous disk in the sky (enlarged halo), anthropomorphic man, different representations of the sun and moon, etc. are often mistaken for UFOs in art. Because art is so subjective, it can really only serve as anecdotal evidence... Ancient literary accounts are much more enlightening.

And of course there is the posibility that other beings have been observing,visiting and procreating with us for centuries right up to this very day and the glyphs and symbolisms in the paintings are indeed 'craft' not of this world that were frequently seen in the skies in that time?

Its possible ?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Go here:

ufo's

You can clearly see that many of them are definitly not clouds.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hello,
Cool video. Again this comes to taking it for what you will.

I believe the artists who depict these crafts SO OBVIOUSLY a flying disc were ones who witnessed first hand or had at least second hand knowledge and the heart to believe what was really going on.

I personally see a huge bible ufo connection. Ezekiel speaks of flaming chariot that holds four "living creatures" and there are countless storys of what we today hear of as "the light" or "the voice of god" coming down from the heavens. All which could translate to seeing something above. To many they were unexplained or a mystery but to those who witnessed or were touched by someone who saw, it became reality.

Many skeptics I believe are a product of there enviroment. Raised in a time of conspiracy,lies and materialism it is harder in this age to see the spiritual connection to what we really are than ever before. Also check Deuteronomy 1:28-2:10, 11, 21. 9:2 Joshua 11:21,22 and 14:12,15. And also KNOW AS THE SONS OF ANAK in NUMBERS: 13:22,28,33; DT: 9:2; JOSHUA 15:13,14; 21:11; and JUDGES 1:20.

Most importantly...check your bible is a King James Version because it is the least tainted you will find. Making comparisons between a 1950's KJV to a "new century version" is appalling. This new version is fitted with new translations for a new world that wanted you to obey church and worship the pope as god. Romans 13 goes from meaning THERE IS NO POWER ABOVE GODS to OBEY THE LAW AND PAY TAXES.

Check for yourself and please share any other observations of similar

Drew

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
i1228.photobucket.com...

I found this while searching for antique Bibles. It is from the book

EMBLEMATA ET ALIQUOT NUMMIS ANTIQUI OPERIS
by
JOANNES SAMBUCUS

Published in 1569! I was amazed to see books this age are still available.

Its unclear to me what the book is...but alot of the pictures match up with biblical stories...Or should I say the biblical story matches up with alot of these pictures?

ALSO-the picture seems to look very much like the:

UFO sighting by two Dutch ships - North Sea, 1660
From: Historical Artwork and UFOs by Matthew Hurley as shown close to the bottom of the page on

www.dudeman.net...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
To me it is quite simple. Some will no doubt dissagree or agree to differ but none the less here goes:

When God created man in his image, it was evident to Lucifer that God loved humans very much, this caused Lucifer (the most beautiful angel in heaven at the time) to rebell and convince some of the angels in heaven that God no longer loved his angels as his prime creation. This forced some of the angels to stand up to God and challange him by declaring that humans will never love God the way that angels do/did.

So God cast Lucifer out of Heaven and sent him to....

Yep you guessed it...Earth. If you need biblical proof read Corinthians. It is there in plane english. Lucifer is the God of this world!!

So what does Lucifer do....

He sets about building a system to turn man away from God, proving to God all along that he was right and that humans did not deserve God's love.

His first task was to convince Eve (Woman) that they could become God like (by eating the forbidden fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil) "Gnosis" Wisdom, Knowledge, Thinking rather than just being. The light!!

Hence Lucifer being refered to as "The Bringer of Light" or "Wisdom".

By convincing Humans that we are in fact God it would erradicate the need for God in our lives.

So where do UFO's come into the mix you may ask?

They are Lucifer's creation as is the system of the Matrix and everything that has come into existence as a by product of Lucifer's influence over the world.

UFO's are the missing link. The Bridge. The great deception.
It is with the help of the UFO phenomenon that Heaven and Earth are joined.

UFO's will claim that they created us. DNA manipulation. The old story of Enlil and Enki and the Annunaki.

People will lap this up. At the same time the military (also under Lucifers control) will battle against the UFO's. As a result we will all be given a choice.

UFO's or The New World Order (Chip/Mark of the beast) By accepting the mark you become a number in the Grid and you are then condemmened to eternal hell fire!! (or at least this is what the bible says).

By accepting the UFO's you accept Lucifer/Technology and hence the great deception decives even the very elect.

Both choice are of Lucifer.

The 3rd choice is there but hidden...God!!

As time goes on God will become more and more obscure and hidden until all that exists for sheeple to choose from will be Lucifer or Lucifer.

Get right with God. All religions are true, they are all different interpretations of the same stories and all have references to the end times and the great deception.

Watch out for the Messiah!!

Lucifer will bear a son in the same way God did and his son will head the UN's.

This will happen relativly soon!! (before 2012)

Always the optimist

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
It's highly believed by alot of ufo researchers that the prophets Elijah and Ezikel may have witnessed a UFO.

ELIJAH AND THE CHARIOT OF FIRE
Alot of christian fundementalists have interpreted this to be a literal chariot, while researchers argue that the word chariot may have initially been used as a similie to describe the object that took elijah.

EZEKIEL'S WHEEL
"I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north--an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal." (Ezekiel 1:4 NIV)

"The wheels sparkled as if made of beryl. All four wheels looked alike and were made the same; each wheel had a second wheel turning crosswise within it." (Ezekiel 1:16 NIV)

Ezekiel's describing a flying, glowing, rotating, spinning, metallic object.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
nakiaannunaki- thank you for that response. I agree with most everything you say except for ufo's being directly a link to the nwo/hell inspired government or "mark of the beast". If you saw a ship you would know this 'technology' you speak of is other worldly.

We are no doubt living in hell/earth but I believe the link is bigger. Lucifer has beared many sons. Who sit in power right now. Sending our citizens to slaughter in wars...poisoning our water(check your fluoride levels) etc etc. could go on and on.

simple fact-ufos are bigger than this world and have been seen since biblical times.

I hope all can understand the "apple" actually not being a fruit at all...but meaning seeking knowledge of right and wrong.

sC00by_d00- Ezekiels writings are surely powerful! Those verses NEVER get old to me. I feel what he is saying.

new topics

top topics

join