It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimbabwe’s Future? Robert Burnett - Above Politics 59

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
In an interview with special reporter TaleRocker, Robert Burnett, who was born in what is now Zimbabwe, talks about serving with the Military, patrolling a wildlife preserve to intercept terrorists and discouraging poachers in the 1960's. Robert's actions and obvious love of the land touched the hearts of Tribal Elders. He was subsequently initiated into the Metabele Tribe, taught Dowsing, using "L-Rods" primarily to find water. He also learned some of the higher Spiritual practices and teachings that white people rarely know about.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/12e815000537.png[/atsimg]

ABOVE POLITICS Number 59, with Martin Bain and Homer Fife, from AboveTopSecret.com.
Show length is 45:24.
Direct link to show MP3 file: atsmix_3253.mp3 (16 mb)
Subscribe to ABOVE POLITICS in your favorite MP3 utility/player: ABOVE POLITICS RSS feed
Subscribe to ABOVE POLITICS in iTunes for your iPod: ABOVE POLITICS iTunes feed

ABOVE POLITICS is the alternative political program from AboveTopSecret.com, all content is copyright (2009) by AboveTopSecret.com and The Above Network, LLC, all rights reserved. No content of the program may be rebroadcast in part or in whole from any web domain other than ATSMIX.com or ABOVETOPSECRET.com without prior written permission of The Above Network, LLC.

International Reporters wanted for The Above Politics Show thread

The Above Politics Show Web Site

[edit on 3/30/2009 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Good. I liked it. If only there was a real ATSMIX radio Station.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
In a curious coincidence I just recently started a thread on Zimbabwe . Anyway I think that it is outrageous to put it mildly that the world leaders and the morons who took Mugabe and co propaganda hook line and sinker have never been held to account for driving Zimbabwe into the hands of Mugabe .

Cheers xpert11 .

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetFox

And until that day arrives, continue to listen this show. See the options in the first post on how to get this show.

And thanks for listening and posting

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
That was a really great interview.

One of the best PTS shows in a long time.

I think it's because with all the negative news right now this was so uplifting. It was a wonderful stories.

Martin, I think you guys should do more shows like this.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

We try to bring a wide selection of interviews, some of them like this one, more uplifting.

top topics

join