It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RON PAUL - Audit the Federal Reserve!!! - HR 1207

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This is a great video and i thought it was worth sharing. I posted it in another thread somewhere but I don't believe many seen it.

It's the FED people...devaluing your money and savings...inflicting a hidden tax on you that seems to have no limits.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Im a little disappointed that www.endthefed.us only has 671 signatures at the moment. Thats nothing

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Yeah it's not just that Ron Paul was right, because a stopped clock is right twice a day, and you can be a psychic and predict an earthquake in Turkey every year, and eventually there will be one...but it seems to me that his analysis, his critique, fairly accurately hits the determinant causes of the current problem-storm...I find it hard to believe that if Ron Paul was president, we would have so many opaque, "trust-me", rationally inexplicable or else merely unexplained items in our stimulus package buffet...

What do you get for being right? When all money saved in banks vanishes, maybe then he will get called on more often to do cable talk shows.

Maybe Americans have been lied to so much, that when someone talks to them as if they were intelligent, their first reaction is to feel puzzled and/or vaguely insulted...Like when people said Obama gave a great speech at the Democratic convention, all broad emotional chording and mutually-contradictory + impossible-to-pay-for promises for everybody...

If Americans refuse to recognize the truth when it's told them, events will conspire to present them with worse truths that they will be unable to ignore. Or maybe we'll just get lucky, somehow. Could happen...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Although I don't condemn you David for supporting this act I don't understand that in you're total of 3 threads that you have started relating to this that you have failed to post any information on how to support it.

S upport.

top topics

join