It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Comics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hey, everybody!

I'm fairly new around here, but I thought you all might want to be informed about a new UFO-themed comic available online.

It's called, coincidentally enough, "U.F.O.", and it runs in the online comics anthology Agitainment.comics. It's in the vein of classic 50's Red Scare sci-fi comics, so if you like those, you might get a kick out of this retro sci-fi romp featuring kooky farmers, flying saucers, and alien doppelgangers--some good, old-fashioned, nostalgic fun.

[links removed]

Just so I'm not coming here empty handed, here's an image from the latest installment:

Other stories are available there as well, so feel free to explore and post responses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, private messages, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from The Above Network, LLC.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by rickross

I'm a little hesitant to post due to the moderator comment. However I'll take the risk.

There's a great web comic that I've been reading since back in 2008 called Saucer Seekers.

entireprizeenterprises.com...

The art isn't exactly the best in the world, but if you follow the UFO subject the content is hilarious.

I can't recommend it enough.
edit on 26-2-2012 by FooScience because: bed time

join