It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lightworkers are being decieved

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Okiminletsdoit!

Did you really join ATS to call me a weirdo!

Now that is funny!!!

Did you see my post where I asked if anyone has seen that anime?

What we area mainly talking about are Naga.

The society of light is an offshoot that have this crazy sex cult but not what I am referring too.

Welcome to The Great ATS!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Hi Lone ...from a Christian perspective (which you may not even want to hear) I say they are spirits of the fallen ones (men of old,children of the Nephallim etc)..and all of them are decievers ........
scripture says that satan can transform himself as an angel of light and so can those who follow him (he is the master of deceptions) .......
2Cr 11:13 For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Cr 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2Cr 11:15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Channelors are liars....supposed aliens are liars .......they are master manipulators....alot like many of the false christian preachers teachers etc.

Only the truth can set you free ..and your not going to get the truth from liars ......
The truth is there is only ONE GOD and there is only one SON OF GOD and that is JESUS CHRIST (PS Jesus is just as real as those spirits are)...and he is the ONLY REAL LIGHT it is him that you need to get to know) ....John mentions it quite a bit in his writings because there was many a false light and many false gods being taught then as there is now .......these fallen ones are not angels ...and even the supposed good aliens etc are not good but evil ..they are liars and decievers ...and have no light in them ..

Sorry about being preachy ..and I hope it does not upset you or offend you .....since you were so kind as to make this avatar for me when I first came here to ATS ...

I am praying for your situation ..

Scripture says to RESIST the devil and he will flee from you ..
resist the lies (see them as lies) ...resist the temptations (The women ) etc ....and he will flee from you ...

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Simplynoone]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone

The truth is there is only ONE GOD and there is only one SON OF GOD and that is JESUS CHRIST ...and he is the ONLY LIGHT ....John mentions it quite a bit in his writings because there was many a false light being taught then as there is now ........

Sorry about being preachy ..and I hope it does not upset you or offend you .....since you were so kind as to make this avatar for me when I first came here to ATS ...

I am praying for your situation ..

Scripture says to RESIST the devil and he will flee from you ..
resist the lies (see them as lies) ...resist the temptations (The women ) etc ....and he will flee from you ...

What have you been up too! If you ever get tired of your avatar I can make you another one. I do like that one though...its so you.

I love Jesus and no you are not being preachy I know your heart and its gold.

Thank you sweetie.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I love my avatar .....but I will sure keep that in mind ...thank you ....
*((((((((HUGS))))))) I am glad my post did not upset you ....Ok I am off to bed ....again I am praying for you ...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

...resist the temptations (The women ) etc ....and he will flee from you ...

Resist the women? I have spent a lifetime trying to figure out how to satisfy y'all and now your telling me to resist them?

I just got good at it.

You know I'm pulling your leg. Sort of.

Edit to add: Sweet dreams and dont be such a stranger.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
On that last note.............

Check out this post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Note the quote from external source...........

Demons and Saints look with horror and terror at the revolutionary Adepts of the Path of the Middle.

No one understands these rebels of the Path of the Middle.

The Revolutionary Walker of the Eightfold Path, even being surrounded by many people, walks terribly alone.

Hitler, who was terrorized before the presence of an Adept from the Path of the Middle exclaimed: “I know the Super-Man. I have seen him. He is terribly cruel. I, myself, have felt fear.”
The path is sexual. We advance by annihilating the ego and sacrificing ourselves for humanity...

...There are also a great deal of Masters who fell on the path of the Left by means of Black Tantrism...

Emphasis mine.

Comes from this thread regarding the Black Sun and more of the Thule/Vril stuff........

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Wow talk about a super-sleuth. That ties in with what you and I have been talking about for years.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
TSOL.

The catalyst behind this thread but not the entire reason. I have my own reasons. They are being manipulated too by something dark that claims to be of the light and does not balance the two.

I cannot post the web site it is against the T&C. I will not u2u a request for the site either so don't ask. They have been trying to recruit people from ATS so be aware.

I am the wildcard they didn't see coming. Its just the way I am and always was.

SOCIETY OF LIGHT (THE): A casual_alliance_of discarnate Saints/Archangels that embrace the sky blue and white spectrum of evolutionary energies in the Spirit. Solist-Archangels often provide a Gift of Discernment, Healing, and Astral Protection to Solist-Mystics. The members of this organization are all highly individualistic, much like "a herd of cats" and they often have heated debates even an occasional battle amongst themselves. Stable discarnate-Saints are rare indeed and many come and go in the Order, which is why the general number of members is always in a state of flux. Just because someone on the Other_Side is of the White Light does not mean that he or she will necessarily stay there, and it is oftentimes very hard to ascertain and predict stability from the vantage point of being an incarnate-mystic.

I changed the quote a bit so you cant google it. I do not want to break the T&C of ATS...respect. This site has been good to me an I would like to be good to it.

If someone approaches you using this type of jargon tell them no thank you and walk away. They are of the dark sun/light and they may not even know it themselves.

Also be careful of anyone trying to confuse the heart Chakra with sexual energy. They are lowering your vibration back down to your root Chakra (true spirit does not need that energy...you ever see a monk speaking like that?) and the manipulators behind the scenes are trying to get a following to keep as many people as possible that have true ability to raise the vibrational state of the self to keep from breaking though during this time of the Quickening.

Go with the creator not this abomination of twisted minds.

Some will seem sweet and innocent. They are not.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

I see no harm in anything you said, as in being too "preachy"

And it seems as though it is "christian", but not extreme christian, know what i mean?

I always thought that the beleif only allowed for afterlife, ghosts of the holy nature, and spirits.

Not so many dark ones, or decievers.

I may be wrong, but thats what ive been led to beleive, and im not saying you arent christian jus seems a bit more of a loose type, or a more open type?

If im comin across crazy, or off the wall, allow me to clarify first, as im not picking at all.

Im just not too sure of what exactly iom trying to say.

If its not right, ask and ill try to clarify...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

sex has long been used as a means of deception, and control.

Whether thru using it as a tool, a "money" device, or blackmail, its been abused.

This thread has really made me think alot more than i thought it would, and im likin it!

Ive only recently started to learn about the chakras, maybe a few years ago, and see how easily they could br abused also.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
One other thing I just remembered.

I am not totally sure about this its just pattern I noticed.

They seem to use the band "Enigma" as a calling card. I always like this band but now I am not so sure...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Im pretty sure ive heard of them, but not sure if i remember any of their songs.

Im gonna check em out, and see if the band has any links on their site, maybe they are involved in some rituals, or belong to one of these groups?

Oh, im not pushin but im dyin to get that story!

I actually had a dream last nite, involving that L.A. woman i told you about, and it was kinda interlaced with some wierd stuff, maybe involved, or not.

She said stop what youre doing, and i couldnt understand what she was talking about.

Im a beleiver of dreams being connected to real life in certain ways, like communication and such.

I havent talked to her in over a year, and maybe cuz we were discussing her and your situation, it rolled over into my dream?

Oh yeah, i forgot to mention, L.A. woman was born in detroit, it was her grammas house i visited with her brother in hamtramck...

Hmm 6 degrees, imagination, or synchronicity?

Also, a fluke weve met, or just a simple, innocent type of situation?

I sometimes tend to let my mind wander into strange places, reality or not.

btw, hows your day goin?

Edit to add: dont know if you picked up on it, but i mentioned she was involved in the sisterhood of Isis, not sure if thats anyway related, or a cover type of group, likewe talked about earlier?

[edit on 1-4-2009 by guinnessford]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford

Hmm 6 degrees, imagination, or synchronicity?

Also, a fluke weve met, or just a simple, innocent type of situation?

Interesting isn't it that I just ran across mention of the 6 degrees a few days ago, only had heard of the movie so I looked it up to see what it was about how all the world is perhaps connected based on the theory that everyone has 6 people they know and each of them know 6 and each of them...........on and on until we are all basically linked up.

Fluke? I was just wondering this myself.........

Now don't assume that because I happened to air that one little link of coincidence that I am looking for things that match and making something out of nothing because that isn't the case.

That is one small link of MANY on a daily basis lately.

When I say many suffice to assume that is a mere drop in the ocean of this type of synchronicity.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Im convinced that 99 pct of things happen for a reason, other than that .1 pct of chance, we are here together, and other places for a reason, yay, or nay?

Id tend to think yes!

Ive always lived my life to try to help others, beleiving in a "karma", whether its actually that, or just a karma type of worldly law.

Does that make sense?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Channelors are liars....supposed aliens are liars .......they are master manipulators

That is your opinion, and you are free to have it. I am not going to say that you are completely wrong, because you are not. There are some that are certainly liars. However, to cast them all into one conglomerate group of "liars" is a major mistake in my honest opinion.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Very wrong to assume that everyone in a group has the same thoughts.

I agree with you, all shouldnt be labeled the same.

I dont think the poster meant that, but i cant speak for him....

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

It makes perfect sense.

I have more to add to all the above posts but I am a bit drained right now and need to get offline and recharge.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
LGM make no mistake, The universe makes no mistakes. The balance between the Light and the Dark must be maintained even though the Dark always tries to alter this. You are obviously being targeted, but the purpose is still unclear to me as to why.

This needs to be hashed out, if you can clearly understand what there motivation is, you can better prepare for the next attempt to counter and hopefully end the war. A war is what we are speaking about?

It seems to me you have the potential to alter the universal balance and this can't happen [this battle wages across space and time]. It seems you have a good support group, but there goal is to weaken you as time marches on, each attack taking a part of you.

Im both Light and Dark, a Tiger can't deny it's stripes but I know the universe is working in everyone lives and there is a power that is mine and will balance me, she will complete me and it is what the universe demands and it doesn't make mistakes. I have surrendered to this truth and have achieved a certain level of peace, but until the union actually occurs there will be no pacts between dragons and men.

You are changing, and it has been said that sometimes the best weapon to fight evil, is another form of evil. Like it or not the pieces of you that have been taken will not remain a void, but will be filled.

It can seem like a no win situation.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
reply to post by guinnessford

It makes perfect sense.

I have more to add to all the above posts but I am a bit drained right now and need to get offline and recharge.

Understood, and you know where to find me!

ill be waitin for ya, and i think we will continue here, though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join