It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You dont have to pay income tax!! There is no law on it!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Fed Reserve is a private corporation, its as federal as federal express. It makes its own ruled and its under no regulation by the US government. Its a Private bank that loans all the currency at interest to the government. Federal income tax is unconstitutional!! I have been really frustrated with work lately, and have been laid off for some 2 months, i was being taxed about $20,000 a year and only took home about $40,000.... i now took a $12/h pay cut and work 10 times as hard for my money!! why should i pay taxes when there is no law that says we must, why should i pay taxes if Government ignores us, why should WE pay taxes while millions are being given away as "bonuses" for failure and billions injected into failure!!! ENOUGH!! TEA PARTY 4/15/09!!!!!!!!!!!

taxdayteaparty.com... BE THERE!!
www.site.sacteaparty.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Just to clarify a few things. The second you file your income taxes, you are now bound to the obligation of paying the amount of debt which YOU AGREED you owed. If you have filed, you're hooped.

If you have not filed, don't bother. Then read up on the info available on the internet.

And as I have said in my previous posts on this topic, BEFORE YOU IDIOTS COME OUT SAYING WAH WAH WAH YOU ENJOY THE SERVICES YADA YADA BUT DONT WANNA PAY TAXES YOU DEGENERATE GOOF....

Lets clarify that...

Not one penny of ANY americans tax dollars going to build the roads they drive to work, or paying the teachers that poorly educate your children, nor does it pay the cops who ticket you, or the fire department who saves your cat from the tree.

No, not one dollar. The services and infrastructure we enjoy everyday are paid for by the numerous taxes we pay everyday when we SPEND our money which is the only lawful way to tax someone in my opinion. You pay gas taxes, property taxes, excise taxes, luxury taxes, enviromental taxes... the list is endless.

Those are what build infrastructure and fund services.

Your tax dollars, go to the IMF so that the corporation of the US can float loans against you and your bond. This is well documented and proven fact.

Why pay international bankers money that does nothing? Why not NOT pay your taxes, and improve you and your families life so that you may become a better member of society, instead of giving the International bankers something to wipe their rears with.

xul

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
"You dont have to pay income tax!! There is no law on it! "

Well then, where is the problem?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
You should forwared your post to "Wesley Snipes"

On April 24, 2008, Snipes was sentenced to three years in prison for willful failure to file federal income tax returns under 26 U.S.C. § 7203

§ 7203. Willful failure to file return, supply information, or pay tax

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
First of all it is wrong to call earnings income. It is a trade or a barter. I am trading my labor in exchange for a wage. It's a wash. Nothing is gained. So how can you tax something with no value?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NickT916

Are you going to file yours this year? If you find a way to stay out of jail, let me know... until then, I'll be filing.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This is a well known issue, and some win, some lose their court cases. A few have gone as far as speak directly to the head of the IRS and asked for the specific law that states we must pay an income tax, and they were unable to answer. You'll notice no one ever gets convicted of failing to pay their income tax, it's always something indirect.

It was originally against the constitution to impose a per capita tax. This was amended in a holiday session of congress without the majority of states represented. Some argue that the income tax is still against the constitution because a minority of states were present to vote for it.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
My aunt is very successful lawyer and has not paid income taxes her entire life somehow... I know that the IRS has been on her for years but she always evades them somehow and still practices law. I don't know how she does it, but I am sure her credit is ruined and has to have everything she owns under her husband's name. When I see her next time I am going to get some more info on how she does it.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dbriefed

That is just it. You may not be held liable for that but you better hope you have never done anything wrong in your life.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Once again I have to point out there is a law and "Wesley Snipes" AKA Blade from the movies is has served 1/3 of his three years in prison for breaking said law
"TITLE 26 > Subtitle F > CHAPTER 75 > Subchapter A > PART I > § 7203Prev | Next § 7203. Willful failure to file return, supply information, or pay tax"

Who's telling you this BS because if you follow this advice you will lose your home(s) and could have future wages garnished

[edit on 30-3-2009 by DaddyBare]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
sorry all dont know why this double posted please remove this one

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
make that triple posted... must be something to do withIE8?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I've read about this in detail in the past. It's a fallacy that there is no law that forces you to pay income tax.

You have to pay them. If you don't, they will send you requests to be paid (and will in fact, figure out your taxes for you, to their best advantage). If you don't pay, you could end up in jail, simple as that. Flaunting Internet links won't save you.

Do some research. You really do have to pay. Of course, I think there should be 100% transparency in where everyone's taxes go.

Here is an idea of where your taxes go though:

mibi.deviantart.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare
You should forwared your post to "Wesley Snipes"

On April 24, 2008, Snipes was sentenced to three years in prison for willful failure to file federal income tax returns under 26 U.S.C. § 7203

§ 7203. Willful failure to file return, supply information, or pay tax

Snipes is guilty of not doing his research and nothing else. He heard it one day, decided wow that sounds great, then didn't pay. Thats NOT how this is done. It's a thorough process, and he did not go through it properly.

He's also a celebrity and a great person to make an example of.

Just think of it like this. For those "patriotic hooorahh americans" would your founding fathers suggest you pay 1/3 of your income to an off shore entity that does not benefit the US? Of course they wouldn't.

Do your patriotic duty and quit filling the coffers of international bankers, and being a slave.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dbriefed
This is a well known issue, and some win, some lose their court cases. A few have gone as far as speak directly to the head of the IRS and asked for the specific law that states we must pay an income tax, and they were unable to answer. You'll notice no one ever gets convicted of failing to pay their income tax, it's always something indirect.

It was originally against the constitution to impose a per capita tax. This was amended in a holiday session of congress without the majority of states represented. Some argue that the income tax is still against the constitution because a minority of states were present to vote for it.

It was never ratified. And if you abandon your SIN, how can they tax you, how can they even assess you?

Everyone has the right to trade their labor for earnings which is untaxable. The income tax is just another example of how ignorance and 'words' rule peoples lives.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Say what you will but here is fact
This is the web site the United States and all U.S Territories to sell property seized as a result of violations of federal law
Bet these former owners too thought they didn't have pay

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I did some work in a neighbors greenhouse for him, and he paid me with a flock of chickens. How many chickens do I send to the IRS?

To those who use cases like Wesley Snipes, you're touting that there is a law because you've been told there's a law. You've never seen it. Nobody you've ever talked to has seen it. No judge who has sent anyone to jail for breaking it, has seen it. Nobody at the IRS has seen it, and nobody at the Federal Reserve has seen it. It's not in big bold print at the beginning of the tax code (which is more of a "company policy" than a law anyway, seeing as the IRS, much like the CIA is not an arm of the government, but rather another private corporation (see Blacks law dictionary)), it's not in tiny fine print buried in the footnotes of some page in the middle of the tax code. It's not there.

If it were there, then nobody, anywhere, at any time would successfully win a tax case, and people are successfully winning tax cases more and more frequently. People lose because judges don't want to argue semantics such as "Where's the definition of 'income'?". Yet, semantics is what the same judge will convict you on.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NickT916

Yes you do, you have to because the guys with the guns, and the law on their side say you have to.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
well said i agree but keep in mind the govt imprisons all beit wrongly about 200 people a year google it but w that said i have a buddy that hasnt paid taxes in 18 yrs he gets letters and threats quarterly or so his last letter said he owed over 200k but your right the fed income tax was invented after ww2 and is not constitutional the coinstitution states that we pay the states the states kick up to the feds but i dont have the balls i made 120k last year and paid in about 20k so to the first guy that posted if you made 60k and paid in 20k somethings wrong you should get back a ton but i do agree i just dont have the balls like my friend this govt will imprison you lol

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare

Once again I have to point out there is a law and "Wesley Snipes" AKA Blade from the movies is has served 1/3 of his three years in prison for breaking said law
"TITLE 26 > Subtitle F > CHAPTER 75 > Subchapter A > PART I > § 7203Prev | Next § 7203. Willful failure to file return, supply information, or pay tax"

Who's telling you this BS because if you follow this advice you will lose your home(s) and could have future wages garnished

In that case; you have to pay ME tax. Yes, you do. Honest - give me a minute and I'll throw up a web site that says you have to.

I take cash, check or money order. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join