It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the mass murder begins?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Read this article, at its face it has little to do with death. But this line leads me to believe otherwise:

Without CO2 all vegetation—grasses, forests, jungles, crops such as wheat, corn and rice—dies. Then herbivores die. Then you die.

With the push by the Obama administration to label Co2 as a pollutant and therefore regulate its output, there could be more to this than a scam by the green men to make a buck.

Telling CO2 lies to destroy America

Any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I'm reading a book right now about a post bird flu outbreak world and one of the things he talks about is how they fight hard because of global warming to eliminate C02 only to then figure out later on how important it is for them to grow crops.

I don't think its a ploy for mass killings but we very well could be wrong in our thinking that causes issues for us in the future. Its happened before and will happen again.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
"Forgive them for they do not know what they do."

They're psychopaths, they don't realize they are killing themselves right along with everybody else. It is all in the name of power.

This is what nobody that believes in AGW can ever explain to me. What is the killing level of Co2 in the atmosphere.

If you talk to gardeners and botanist they will tell you that in most cases a the max amount of Co2 for baby plants is 800ppm, adult plants is anywhere from 1200 to 1500ppm.

Right now we aren't even half way to 800ppm.

I still fail to see how they can classify something that is present in our atmosphere that all life depends on to live as a pollutant.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ludaChris

Automobiles put out plenty of CO2 ludaChris, so there is no need to worry that there is enough CO2 out there.

top topics

join