It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making sense of it all...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hello -
I am new to this forum, but I have been following/researching conspiracy theories for some time. I am at a point now where I almost feel like I have "information overload", and its getting very hard for me to really figure out what I believe.

My main problem comes from the fact that there is just so much speculation out there and often times it seems to contradict itself. For example there are those that say we never made it to the moon, then those that say we actually did and found aliens there. Some people say the "small greys" are just part of a disinformation scam, others say they are real.

I guess what I am asking is what do the rest of you use as a "filter" of sorts to help make sense of it all? My head just feels like its about to explode!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
all you can really do is look at what ever evidence is presented to you about a certain subject and think for yourself. take a step back and look at the whole picture, see if what you are being told even makes sense to you. in the end, it's much like religion. what ever you believe is the truth is the truth for you.

there simple isn't enough evidence, or sometimes to much evidence, for you be believe everything your told.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I guess you make a good point, that it is like religion in the sense that you pick what feels comfortable to you. I guess it would just make things that much easier to digest if there wasn't such a HUGE difference in all the various theories out there.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Conspiracies do take some amount of energy and makes you woozy.

I have in a way come to the conclusion,a possible conclusion that forinstanse, the 'greys' are what is talked about as 'the watchers' and also mentioned in the older writings as the Igigi, astronaughts.. Just my current stand on the matter...
Ofcorse that is after seing an 2 hour lecture of S.Zitchin
and read about hes work and reading crossrefrences from the Bible.The Enuma Elish, Tiamat, Adamu og Edin story kind of compells me.

It is prolly why there are so much stuff going on in the middle-east.

new topics

top topics

join