It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Daydreaming prophecies"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I'm new to ATS and for the past few days I've read a whole lot of topics. Today I've been loungin at the paranormal studies section and I'm missing the "daydreaming prophecies"... I sometimes dream of during the day at random moments and situations. During this "dreams" I see things happening from a first person view and these things I see are absoluty random but they all occur later sometimes days later, sometimes years later and then they feel like "the deja vu feeling" I don't know why I have this and what I can do with it, because I can't seem to control it... Do more people have these flashes of seeing things that will happen eventualy? Sometimes It's absolutly important what I see, It can be me just driving the road home from work, but I've also seen people close to me in pain or dead... Since I don't have control of it. These sights are disturbing me very much and make me want to control it so I can prevent negative things from happening. Hmmzzz loads of questions... I hope there will be people here that have answers or are experiencing the same thing. (Oh and yes I know my englisch is pretty worthless, but my dutch rocks, how is yours?)

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Ok so there's no answer after a whole day? Nobody here to at least help me with this or at least give me his/her opinion? Am I unique on this one?

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
You are not unique in this, I would check on the "predictions forum" as in there people post their experiences in predictions and visions. I have had these visions too, and the deja vu feeling you talk about for me has been more like seen in a movie what would happen to me (when I started having these I saw just regular days, nothing exceptional) normally the next day.

My first experiences in visions were more personal, and it is my opinion that they were a way for me to become aware that these visions are real and to prepare me for visions that I have been having up to the present day. (well, my last vision was two days ago. It is posted in the "predictions forum.")

I don't have visions everyday, and like you i can't control them. They just happen. Even as a kid i did not have nightmares, most of my dreams were of me physically flying and having different visions.

In some of these visions I had realized that I was asleep, but i could not change the outcome of the visions. They followed their own script, nomatter what I tried. Some of these visions seem to have been biblical and apocaliptic.

Well, hope that helps. I will post more on this if you have questions, but to talk about predictions is better to do this in the prediction forum.

I am looking forward reading the visions you have had.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Jaspi, I think that as human we all have the "sense" of pre-cognition. Some more in tune than others. Personally I want to, and have much success at, seperating myself from it. I know what you are talking about and, in time, you can control it, either to embrace it or push it back. You're not odd, just aware.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
YEs, i have things that are sorta od like your prophecys except tehre more like visions. I'm not sure how much UI can help you as mine are more cryptic (i.e. A swooping owl with a retenia like an ocean) but they almost all mean something. I'ld suggest that you write your visions down ad see if you can try to understand them. A lot of times they warn you or what people are thinking or have done.
You also want to be careful with visions. I get really bad vertigo after I meditate and have visions.
Sory, my dutch skills are almost non-existant, though please feel free to U2U me. I may only be 15, but I think I know what I'm doing....
Anybody else get visions?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I have Deja Vu and Visions as well. sometimes they come to pass and sometimes they don't. I often wonder if we're re-living things we've already done, for example, being caught in a warp or a void much the same as people who 'lose time' and can't figgure out why. It's an interesting discussion.

new topics

top topics

join