It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Be a Colonizer on Mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   
If somebody offerd you the opportunity to go and colonize Mars, would you leave all behind and go for it??
And another thing, would like to change Mars enviroment to a something more Earth-like one??

The hell, I would be the first man to do that If I could. But only on Mars as it is now!!

Who would pay for that??

What if it was something like in Ph. K. Dick's "The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch" - forced colonization by the UN?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Come on, nobody????
I can't believe it!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Calm down calm down there are other threads too ya know

Colonizing on Mars screw loads of women i dunno sounds cool but tiring.

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by drunk]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I would go in a second! Free ride to space and all the Tang you can drink....

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apass
If somebody offerd you the opportunity to go and colonize Mars, would you leave all behind and go for it??
And another thing, would like to change Mars enviroment to a something more Earth-like one??

The hell, I would be the first man to do that If I could. But only on Mars as it is now!!

Who would pay for that??

What if it was something like in Ph. K. Dick's "The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch" - forced colonization by the UN?

I would Gladly go for it
mars you get 3 times lighter stronger you could work much easier. ohh Just imagine Mars Earth Like, Beautifoul!

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by Cardu]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'd do it.. I'd love to examine the Surroundings and stuff.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Apass, there have been several threads on this same topic. If you take a look, you'll notice me shouting near-obscenities at those that wish to trash some more planets.

I don't mean to single you out. There are many members that would love to colonize Mars.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I wouldn't want to go to Mars, but I'd enjoy the ride there.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I would jump on board in a minute.... Ok, so things probably would get screwed up halfway there, but hey.... The adventure would be worth the risk ....

ME

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Ummm, you can't right now!

Radiation will and would kill you.

??? . . . Ever concidered that there was once life up there?

If not, then concider what man is 'trying' too achieve right now!! Is, or was, 'man' the 'first'?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I would go if it was for a limited time but not permanently. I would miss the fresh air, people, green grass, trees, dominos pizza, Budweiser and my family far too much to leave forever.

new topics

top topics

join