It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can astral entities reproduce?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Can astral entities reproduce. ? What system of reproduction do they use.? Sexual or A-sexual. Or is the telepathic merge of masculine and feminine thought froms? Would this mean that astral bodies of people whose physical bodies have died, can reproduce with others of their kind. If they were to inhabit the body of another human and go thru sex, would the child produced be under the influence of the Astral entity that inhabited the physical parents?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Two different ways, one is through our own genetic manipulation that opens hidden laws of the realms and they get through that way. Two they gain our genetics to reproduce them selves when they can not. This has been discussed in the Bible where Angels and men have cross bread with us in the past. We today know these as the Greys and the stories are very similar to what was once before, even if you don't believe the full accounts of the Bible you still have clues that this did happen.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I've often pondered on a similar thing regarding Abrahamic entities like 'demons' &c and 'angels'. Now whilst I can imagine that whilst there's a massive amount of angels (the Lords of Shouting alone number 15,500,000), I can imagine a Christian God not really facilitating angels having child-angels, and the amount of angels that exist is pretty much what was created from the start.

However, I can't imagine what kind of restriction that could apply to the devils or demons &c. I can imagine them having no problem with sex and unless there's something peculiar about their physiology that makes them unable to produce offspring. So, even by a JesusGod calendar, there's been a potentially very long time for generations and generations of demons &c. Whilst the amount of angels would, presumably, remain static, the demographic for the other side should be increasing exponentially.

Regarding fairies &c, lots of contradictory reports there regarding full-blown fairy societies complete with families as well as stories alluding to that they can't have children and that's the origin of 'changelings' (or one of them) where human children are swapped for adult changelings, cf with alien abuction and impregnation claims.

Oh yeah, this is all hypothetical obviously and assuming that any of this exists in the first place.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The Scriptures and Book of Enoch actually are discussing things where you have to reverse it all. Rather than talking about spirit type beings reproducing with humans, its allegories and mythical writings, and just plain slave master disinfo, touching on the very real genetic work and manipulation that was done by real ets, in corporal bodies, just as ours.

While I do believe in God, and am Spiritual, our religions are dogma given us by the et slave masters, who are controllers up through the ages with our bloodlines, who recreated a warring God and a warring human in their renegade image.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Can astral entities reproduce

well what can we define as astral? its some silly name for being on or in something that we infact know jack about.

dont run away from the sad reality in what we are in, it only makes things worst..

I think people are searching for an answer to the same question.. why are we here and what is god and why did he put us here.

how abou we stop looking for a reason and get on with being here? astral project, indigo chilldren, spitritual awareness..

that is the reason for minipulation formed from the falseness of our own minds to understand the very real and complex issue we have and that is exisitance itself

people ask and question god.. people want to have a meaning to life and find something they can hold up and shout about when infact life tells you that there is no reason what so ever for astrall plains or the afterlife or any other figment of your imagenations you wish to use to make u feel stable without going nuts...

You are stuck here, and there is no astral plane there is no god there is only now.

Deal with it.. or you can look in the mirror and understand why life is the way it is.. Not god not the NWO not anything.

fact is life is the way it is because of YOU and ME..

you cant debunk that no matter how you try to spin it.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Don't worry about creating astral infants. You would have to know and understand the entire creation, life, the universe and everything else. The same goes for any astral entities or for that matter all beings but those who do understand and know.

Here on earth however you can create life without understanding such things, life can be created in the most grandest forms of love but also in the most evil kinds of lust.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Dragonfly79]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Biblically when the fallen ones-Angels mixed with man's seed they were unable to reproduce. But the experiments did not stop there they mixed Human Animal and Angelic genes, called Chimars. Athough some higher Angels have Animal like distinctions they are only the higher ones in Angel rank.

Is it going on today? It is more possible than ever before that man will open the doors for it to happen again with genetic experiments being permissible, Obama does not mind of the long term dangers.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

I find your post most illuminating: Since "fallen" ones, the demons could not reproduce, they had to use our dna. That is could only exist thru our dna. In order to increase in number, they have to increase our human numbers. The only provision is that they have us decieved so we are doing their bidding and being their representatives and lobbying for them.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

But when demons reproduce thru us, are they using the human physical sexual act as a means to create several astral infants of their own kind who can exist independent of our physical bodies? Or do the exist thru each and every one of us, but being anchored to the limitations of our physical bodies?

top topics

join