It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange lines in the bearant sea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
hi all
found some strange lines at the bottom of the bearant sea. i did a search but came back with nothing . un fortunatley ive tried everything to import a pic but as yet been unable too.
the co-ordinates for google earth are
75-02-55-38 N 41-58-04-36 E the altitude was 840 km
there appears to be large rectangles and triangles , nothing like any topography ive seen before
sorry i know i posted this before but it appeared in the wrong section. any i
ideas as to what they may be. i thought they may be oil lines but seem to big

[edit on 28-3-2009 by da pickles]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I found the area you mentioned, and I assume these are the lines you are talking about:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3af8d5f76d3.jpg[/atsimg]

It seems these kind of lines show up in other areas as well. Here is a large, gridded topographic anomaly in the Atlantic Ocean seen with Google Earth:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b272f8e992bc.jpg[/atsimg]

Site is approximately 104 miles long by 77 miles wide. The gridded, rectilinear lines are approximately 2 miles wide. It is uncertain if the gridded lines are actually a part of the ocean floor topography or if they are a result of shipboard sonar or data collection methods associated with the creation of this combined satellite altimetry and shipboard bathymetry topographic map. However, the current information does point to the data collection methods as the primary culprit.

www.googleearthanomalies.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

thats the lines. ive seen the other pic before but this is on a much larger scale and looks man made. i dont believe its an atlantis sort of thing. but the large rectangle and other angles definatley dont look natural?

new topics

join