It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secondhand Area 51 story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
My old science teacher told us this story once. He was an army vet and was stationed in area 51. He told us that the only things he did there was patrol the gates. On his weekend freetime, he hired a taxi and told him where to go. Taking a dirt rode,unknown to many, he began to enter the complex. Within 30 seconds of taking the road army vehicles surrounded the taxi. Upon taking him out and throwing him to the ground they took his camera and everything else on him. When they found out he was with the army they discharged him.

I cannot verify wether this story is true or not. But it is true that he told us. I also agree with another post i saw on here about area 51 being a misleading base.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Uhhh...Ok.

Of course they would punish him administratively! He knowingly brought un-authorized personnel into a secure area on U.S. Government property, which is a violation of the UCMJ, and is punishable by court-martial.

Mr. M

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephilim__
My old science teacher told us this story once. He was an army vet and was stationed in area 51. He told us that the only things he did there was patrol the gates. On his weekend freetime, he hired a taxi and told him where to go. Taking a dirt rode,unknown to many, he began to enter the complex. Within 30 seconds of taking the road army vehicles surrounded the taxi. Upon taking him out and throwing him to the ground they took his camera and everything else on him. When they found out he was with the army they discharged him.

I cannot verify wether this story is true or not. But it is true that he told us. I also agree with another post i saw on here about area 51 being a misleading base.

How did your teacher end up in the UK?

join