It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preparing children for contact

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Now this is just a thought i've had: in 2008 and 2009 the has been an increasing amount of movies regarding ET UFO and similar subjects. We have movies like The day the earth stood still, 2012, Frost nixon and a few more i can think of. Could it be possible that the government and media is trying to prepare us for something?

What id like to talk about in this thread is the new children's movie about to be released "Monsters Vs Aliens". Aimed at an audience from 3 to 12 this movie is about Monsters on earth, recruited by the government, fighting the "evil" Aliens (or so i think). All of these movies seem to have a similar theme : If aliens come, they are coming to do bad things, so listen to the government....

does something seem amiss here or am i just having a really boring day and reading into things way too much?

Cherry

Edit: i have a broken finger, fixed silly spelling mistakes

[edit on 28/3/09 by CherryDuck]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CherryDuck

buy a copy of ET , a bowl of reeses pieces , a big warm cuddle blanket

and enjoy the GOOD things in life, cuddling the kids

[edit on 28-3-2009 by Seany]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Another movie being released, depicting EVil aliens :
Alien Tresspass

This one aimed at an older audience

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I think it all boils down the acceleration of the polarization of the human race, every tool is used to get people off the fence, to choose sides, are you of the positive polarity or negative polarity?
In the end that is all there is!

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Contact will always be right around the corner. I wonder just how our children are perceiving all of this?

Today I watched a show on Cartoon Network called Ben 10 Alien Force: I was completely blown away by how much factual information they kept slipping into it. It was massive propaganda, however it did not depict all visitors as being negative. There appeared to be this race called the "DN Aliens".. completely blew my mind.

Anyways, we are all being prepped and readied for a future which I believe many of us know is coming. It distresses me that so many still cling to the shadows when it comes to these subjects, I feel as though many of those people will just not know how to handle a contact situation. This could lead to so many problems, specificaly goverment deception.

I do not have any children of my own, but I am curious as to the reaction some of the members' children has had concerning this topic. Perhaps some could share?

It is my wish that everyone learn to stay in touch with their heart centers, this is where we will find truth and how we will know who is here to help us and who isn't, when that day finally comes.

Be In Peace

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Wouldn't children more accept contact than we would?

They have been on this earth 5-10 years or so and we have been 20-50 or so....

We have gone for me 24 years without contact and all of the sudden I have to adjust to knowing about aliens, where are for a child, they have only lived so long so this will represent maybe 1/7 of their life they diddn't know about it and now they do.

They haven't lived long enough " knowing " there is no alien life and now are expected to know their is alien life where as we have thought we were alone our whole lives and no find out otherwise, would be more difficulty to handle.

Not for me as I know we aren't alone but I mean for general population.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
just of the top of my head.
Ice age = ufo in the ice
cars = war of the word scene with giant spark plugs.
Bolt = UFO refernce
space chimps = alien being
alien V's monsters = obvious
race to witch montain = ufo's and alien children who look like us.

these are just kids movies, there are plenty more on TV, there is more than just an entertainment value to all the alien and ufo movies.

children are the leaders of tommorrow, so what we teach them now will shape their beliefs in the future.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
flag...

The government and producers of movies know that because the world, sort of worships celebritys and the media, that one of the fastest ways to get information into the publics eye is through it.

After a few movies and TV programmes about it, people will have a little more understanding of the subject of aliens, whether the movie was real or not.

I think they're trying to tell us something.
Or it's just a coincidence.
But i don't believe in coincidences

Jacob

new topics

top topics

join