It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Royal Secret" of the illuminati: Absolutely beyond sickening if true

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo Starchild

sex with the fallen angel? Who or what is the fallen angel?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I just wanted to share this link with you...very interesting.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

THE EYES ARE USELESS IF THE MIND IS BLIND

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo Starchild

..what's a nice unit like you doing in a place like this?

Is anyone familiar with this theory or similar theories?

there's some certain old greek traditions that will shed more light on this
there's also some obscure info nestled in the sig. link below

and this is one of those rare times when i'll just leave it at that

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Here's my two cents on it from a personal perspective. I happen to know a shriner, of the kid's hospitals, who is into extreme kink. He is the last person I'd want around children. I don't know if he's into that, but he's definitely into some far from normal sexual practices.

For what it's worth.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce

Here's my two cents on it from a personal perspective. I happen to know a shriner, of the kid's hospitals, who is into extreme kink. He is the last person I'd want around children. I don't know if he's into that, but he's definitely into some far from normal sexual practices.

For what it's worth.

So because someone is not a straight-laced puritan like you the automatic assumption is pedophilia? What kind of retarded logic is that?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

For what it's worth.

So because someone is not a straight-laced puritan like you the automatic assumption is pedophilia? What kind of retarded logic is that?

Just putting it out there. No need to be hostile. If I had kids I wouldn't want this guy around them.

Am I not allowed to have an opinion?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Spruce

No one said you could not have an opinion with faulty leaps to conclusions.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

No one said you could not have an opinion with faulty leaps to conclusions.

I'm not your enemy. Stop treating me like one. I realize people rip the hell out of the Masons around here. I am not one of them.

Disagree with me if you want. It's a free country, but don't rip on me for thinking what I do. This guy is seriously creepy.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

If you do not like someone pointing out that people's bedroom habits do not automatically equate to pedophilia then do not post them. It is frankly quite ignorant.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

If you do not like someone pointing out that people's bedroom habits do not automatically equate to pedophilia then do not post them. It is frankly quite ignorant.

As is your attitude. Not what one expects from a pillar of the community. You shame the Masons.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

As a 'pillar of the community' I do not go around judging my neighbors and lumping them in with child-rapers because I do not agree with their sexual bents.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mandroid
I think if we saw another species doing that to its young we would kill them with fire. I think aliens would take these guys out or maybe that is what they are trying to say is that they are not on the side of the deceivers.

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)".

Hmmm...not any other species perhaps.

Monkeys do it among themselves all the time. Chimps etc are at it constantly, if briefly each time.

It involves the young, male to male, male to female and just about all combinations.

So, we'd have to burn all the ape species of this planet going by your solution. We can't judge animals by our standards..we're supposed to be civilised, they are not.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Karlhungis
Sounds pretty absurd to me. Now, I am no scholar but I have done a bit of reading on Crowley and to my knowledge, this is false...

Aleister Crowley, the man who claimed to have killed 150 boy children in one year alone, including his own in this practice

This just sounds like some form of religious fear mongering.

thank you for jumping in on that.

imo I find this accusation perverted and I sincerely hope that those responsible for this libel shall be dealt with both on the physical and the astral.
aleister and his young son amado happened upon a sham ritual involving a dark mass and sodomy many years ago. amado states that they hid nearby and caused some noise as a 'priest' mounted a young man made up to look like a young boy whilst onlookers of the ritual chanted. they both found this very amusing whereas the 'priest' was very disturbed.
this 'illuminati' setup better be aware the eyes are looking, the ears are listening and the mouth is poised to resonate the most disturbing of sound until madness sets in on them. fools.
regards fakedirt

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

As is your attitude. Not what one expects from a pillar of the community. You shame the Masons.

Come on man! He really wasn't that hostile and he has a point. You know It's kind of messed up to assume a guy might be a pedophile because he has different sexual habits than you.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Who can say for sure whether these things are based in a degree of truth or just somebody revelling in it under the guise of the most moral truthseeker, keeping the age old myth of a satanic, child abusing elite that have ultimate, complete yet invisible control of all of us and the world.

Back in days of the Persian, Roman n Turkish/Ottoman Empire there was a practice of keeping the children of either a clients or allys King as a 'hostage' at the emporers court.In the case of the Romans the children were educated and brought up with the elite,even entering the army in positions or real power. The practice was meant to Romanise the future kings of local tribes. In the Persian and Turkish courts the same thing occured including the Kings boys being regularly sodomised from a young age. In the case of Vlad Tepes (him and his brother grew up at the Turkish court and apparently brutal abused regularly) it seems they created a king who revelled in torture and cruelty, that hated the Turks and may explain his particular fetish of impaling people with big point sticks up their fundament.

It does seem though that the use and abuse of children by the elite was part of diplomacy and international politics in the ancient world. It was probably more about power and symbolism than sexual,what would be a more total expression of power over a ruler than to actually do whatever you wanted to their heirs.How much and often it happened in the ancient world us hard to say but it dud happen and perhaps is where the notion of satanic, ritual child abuse crept to myth and culture.

As I said before a secret,illuminati satanic cabal may be throughout the worlds elite,worshiping satan one wee boy at a time in return for absolute. power and eternal life may be really exist in the world but I find it hard to believe.... of course that's exactly what I'd say if it was true... I don't believe in god,I can't proove he isn't real though but that isn't proof he does exist which is the faulty logic behind many conspiracy theories.

Now, conversely there does seem that there have been people in positions of power who have used their infuence and intimidation to indulge their and their associates lust for childen.In the UK the truth about the real Jimmy Saville has not only revealed how much of this may have gone on but also how their were people who felt powerless to say anything and others in positons to stop it who chose not to see what was happening.

What is interesting is not only that the now dead liberal MP Cyril Smith was part of a large paedophile ring that had access to children taken into care at council run childrens homes but the two people appointed to chair the public inquiry into this and other cases of historic child abuse have had to stand down due to being part of or having associations with members of the establishment, meaning their impartiality while more than likely is in no doubt there is enough potential to make it absolutely beyond doubt.If these historic cases were simply very sick but isolated occurances then the impartiality of the person heading up the inquiry would hardly be an issue. You have to wonder how deep into the heart of the establishment does parliament think this has the potential to go.Is it simply that while they hope theres little more to come out nobody can be sure what could come out when they start to really look. If it's as rife as it turns out it was in the entertainment world then they have to do this by the letter of the law and be seen to while being wholly correct and transparent in doing so.

Does this lend weight to the possible truth of a satanic, illuminati-like society ruling unseen by ritually raping children in honour of satan their real master who rewards them with eternal life??

Not particularly, that there are corrupt people, rotten from the inside out in positions of power is nothing new. Even in a minor capacity like a supervisors job or a traffic warden there are people who go for those jobs because it gives them a tiny measure of authority which they get a real kick from. There are those who work in childrens or old peoples home because it gives them opportunities and power over others.So to imagine that there isn't s certain amount of people who seek power,respect and real influence in the community not to do good but to exploit that power for their own pleasure is at best niave, most people would accept that positions. of power are going to attract people who want to use it for their own ends but what's been coming to light that over the last few years though is that while we all would accept that some people in power have a dark side but somehow imagined that the kind of blatant and open abuse of power that the likes of Smith and Saville have allegedly enjoyed couldn't possibly never have been allowed to go on in the systematic way it did,somehow you imagine they would have been given the choice, stop or face public arrest and humiliation.. or some nosey Fleet Street hack would have got wind thereby reigning in their crimes or the establishment itself would have forced these things to stop before it came out but instead it seems that there were allsorts of people who knew or suspected who looked the other way entirely.Others seem to have actively aided these people organising victims and/venues whenever they wanted. In the case of Saville he had rooms in certainly hospitals. Unbelievable yet by all accounts fact was he requested his own keys to the morgue because he enjoyed the 'company' of the dead, the inference by the papers and people interviewed was he enjoyed intimate company of the dead which sounds like the papers going too far in exaggerating and embellishing the story as per usual but again many have been reported as saying he had the keys, he would regularly demand not to be disturbed, that nobody could go in when he was there but nobody could say for sure if he sat quietly in the room or was pleasuring himself or using the dead. He was very partial to abusing mentally handicapped, severely crippled or terminally ill children so it seems there was no empathy, compassion or ounce of moral fibre in him, apparently he loved his huge reputation for raising money for children,a sort of mother terresa type in the publics eye. It seema he made it clear, give me access,don't ask or kiss goodbye to the millions i raise for you each year!!!

With Smith it is claimed he was part of a large, widespread ring with members from all the highest authorities and positions in the land, though who has yet to be made public.That taken with the pure cruelty and manipulation of Saville leaves you inclined to wonder if there isn't a secret society dedicated to Satan running the show.

Saville it seems was the definition of evil if that word means anything these days and was probably born that way, the politicians more likely enjoyed using their power, finding over time they needed to go further and further as each taboo becomes common place.Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely, it's true. Always was and still is.

I could imagine the likes of Cyril Smith and his cronies dressing up in robes and performing satanic rituals especially if it frightened their victims even more than normal but I can't imagine them doing it. because they wholly believed in it.For one thing, I'm as sure as It's possible to be that neither god or satan exist outside books or the imagination of people......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join