It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Are "Small Reflecting Particles" In The Upper Atmosphere.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well, why are you demanding others debunk your theory, when you have not even proved it yet. You should prove your own theory, but all you did is the typical chemtrail believer method of AGAIN throwing a bunch of unrelated things together, hoping it somehow congeals into the truth. Just another case of "this is my theory, prove me wrong"

Evergreen is not a CIA front. It WAS partially CIA owned, until the 1970s. And they do have different divisions of it, some of it is the cargo airline, helicopters for firefighting, etc.

But people that bring up the 747 airtanker program as a "chemtrail" plane are just debunking themselves yet again. When a plane that big dumps its water out, it only lasts a matter of seconds. No chemtrail believer has explained how a plane can carry so much to leave a line across the entire sky like that.

Evergreens aircraft are publicly registered planes, you can see them all over websites like airliners.net

And AGAIN, jet turbine engine are not like giant food processors, you cant just dump anything you want into them. You can not lace the fuel with metal particles, ever notice how something like Volcanic Ash can make a jet engine flameout?

There is ZERO evidence of tainted fuel, and just trying to claim chemtrails are metal going through the engine, is just a silly explaination since you chemmies have never found a plane with spray gear.

Want to know the nail in the coffin of those who think Evergreen is just some secret chemtrail company? They have laid off a lot of their pilots, because of a loss of flights. You would think if they were some sooper sekrit giant chemplane company, they would have all those planes flying and be needing lots of pilots.

But instead, they have furloughed lots of them. And show us a photo of some chemtrail base that would be required too.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NoInfoAvailable

I'm afraid to say that's just dust.

Just look at the chair near the end of the vid, it's filthy!

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

small reflective objects.. such as.. ice crystals?

Hey, that didn't take effort. thanks for playing.

I'll throw you a bone and say it's one of the more potentially plausible reasons, but the question still would be.. why? When the planes were all grounded around 9-11, everyone, even meteorologists said said very quickly, weather started behaving in predicted models again.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
Now ADMITTED in mainstream news articles. Of course the admissions will always be spun.

HERE:

www.guardian.co.uk...

Lets debate the finer points of the issue this time rather than descend into an
Oh yes they are/Oh no they aren't cyclical debate...

Thread derailers are trying to keep this debate on a low intellectual level, in the same way as a lot of UFO debates get ruined.

Bravo! I'm tired of seeing the same old debunkers trying to make the same old ridiculous claims that it's really water vapor from "persistent contrails" that are capable of obliterating a bright blue sky in an hour or two. I live in a city that supposedly has 300+ sunny days a year, except now it's hard to get three consecutive sunny days.

These tiresome debunkers need to get a life instead of spending all their free time on conspiracy sites trying to derail threads and convince everyone that there's no such thing as conspiracies.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
OK, I see the same people debunking chemtrails time after time, always the same people. Do you people ever go out side for any length of time and actually watch the sky????? I do and have been for most of my life, i have hundreds of pics taken in the last 2 years of what ever this activity is, this filling in of any patch of blue sky that may appear, the criss cross grids in the sky>. I live on an island off the west coast off canada, can any of you debunkers please tell me why i am seeing on an ongoing basis unmarked large slower flying jets spewing huge contrails that persist for hours and hours and turn into a milky white haze that totally obscures the sky? also, please explain why these flights are going due west and returning from out over the pacific ocean, the others go due north and return flying due south, these are large jets not alaskan airlines size, i have counted over 50 a day going north, where the heck are they going? where the heck are the ones in similar numbers laying the same grid going directly out over the pacific going also? any ideas? Have you DB's ever heard of the welsbach patent owned by hughes corp? thought up by the mad man edward teller, apparently they can just run the few microns of aluminum oxide and barium right through the engines, it just polishes the turbines. Oh and yes the geo eng documents of jan27 09 do seem to be unavailable. Remember, i live in victoria, home of the airtraffic controller who first blew the whistle on this program, and yes i have spoken with people at the tower about the overflights and rerouting of commercial traffic to allow this aerosol program..cheers all, and pray for blue skies.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
During the 9/11 attack all planes were grounded and this affected the temprature. This is caused by the reflection off the contrails ( I think so please dont shoot me down). Here is some more info please read.
Link Here

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well, the reflecting bit is true, but done with ice crystals. I have even mentioned on previous threads that lingering contrails have an effect on weather, as they block incoming long wave radiation from leaving the earth during the night, and stop it from reaching the ground during the day. This greatly affects the diurnal temperature gradient, resulting in warmer than usual nights, and only a few degrees seperation between the max and minimum temperatures.

This is true for all clouds though, contrails just add to the issue.

Alos, next time you have a cloudy night and day, check the differences between the minimum temperature and the maximum temperature, it should confirm this well known phenomenen

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by voodmon
OK, I see the same people debunking chemtrails time after time, always the same people. Do you people ever go out side for any length of time and actually watch the sky?????

Congratulations for posting the exact same sentiment at the exact same minute!

Yes, the usual suspects show up time after time, like moths to light, but they can't overcome the great minds who think alike!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Yes, the usual suspects show up time after time, like moths to light, but they can't overcome the great minds who think alike!

Now that is a statement for the ages.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I was invited to post on this thread by the Op...

So if you have a problem with it.....

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by voodmon

Hello Voodmon.

Using open source information found on flight tracking websites we can actually find out which aircraft are flying above you in which direction. We can then match them to your observations to see if they match... if they do; they're probably commercial aircraft, if they don't, they're military or untracked aircraft. What island are you on? Also, from looking up in the sky can you tell the difference between say, Air Canada aircraft, and Alaska Air aircraft? What about MD-80 versus 737? Also could you please provide more details about rerouting commercial traffic? For example, is it because of military traffic, or specifically for an 'aerosol programme'? Were the controllers you talked to specifically in a control tower?

Thanks.

[edit on 29/3/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I have a theory on why more contrails are seen and are confused with Chemtrails.

The upper atmoshere itself is cooling and pushing closer to the earth, so even jets flying at relatively low altitude are producing contrails.

I do agree that there is a part of the goverment or military that are laying down reflectice particles but maybe not for the reason mentioned.

If you could imagine the upper atmosphere getting seeded often over a period of years it will not only effect the weather, but it may also create an extremely high projection screen.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
your guess is as good as mine why they would do something like that, but it is just a thought that people may want to at least consider.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by munkey66]
edited due to no skill in imbedding

[edit on 29-3-2009 by munkey66]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by voodmon
I live on an island off the west coast off canada, can any of you debunkers please tell me why i am seeing on an ongoing basis unmarked large slower flying jets spewing huge contrails that persist for hours and hours and turn into a milky white haze that totally obscures the sky? also, please explain why these flights are going due west and returning from out over the pacific ocean, the others go due north and return flying due south, these are large jets not alaskan airlines size, i have counted over 50 a day going north, where the heck are they going?

Ever heard of Japan?

Anyway, we're supposed to be discussing the OP's theory. Does anyone have some relevant thoughts or is this going to degenerate into the boring old usual "all contrails are chemtrail and I can prove it because they used mustard gas in WWI" type thead?

So, any comments on the OP?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I think setting numerous volcanoes off at strategic places would have more of an effect.

Cheaper too.

This site explains it for the laymen among us:

aerosols.larc.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Can we start calling these albedotrails then? Or maybe reflectivitytrails? By the community changing their terminology of these, then you're showing the PTB behind them you're onto their game. And also showing the chemtrail CTs that think they're sick due to the chemicals in chemtrails that they're full of BS.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

but they can't overcome the great minds who think alike!

Go Disinfo, Disinfo all the way my friend

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I knew it , the Barium in the Chemtrails has a purpose it seams..

BlueBeam and the Barium Chemtrail connetion is in this YouTube ..

BlueBeam anyone ?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

What you and whoever made the video hasn't realised is that Strontium-Barium Niobate is a crystal used to project holograms. It's not in the air.

www.photox.co.uk...

And it seems that Strontium-Barium Niobate could be used for data storage too.

elib.ub.uni-osnabrueck.de...

Besides that, you're getting off topic a bit don't you think?

[edit on 30-3-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Pentagonal Ice - Seeding clouds

If you think that American scientists and black-ops haven't already been using this technology, you're wrong.

O-315

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

I live in Austin and I'm sitting in my office facing the west, looking out the window. I just watched one aircraft flying west releasing a chemtrail and one flying south doing the same. There are at least 3 other chemtrails that are older and already resembling cirrus clouds as the chemtrail spreads in the atmosphere. Not cool, not cool at all.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join