It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about the Post 9/11 Anthrax attacks? Does anyone care?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I was talking too a friend a few days ago about the Hologram and other theories of how the World trade center could have been pulled off yet IMO highly improbable.
Well his wife say's"And What about the Anthrax attacks. You had a reported 1-3 citizen's dead and many top level political "Almost "mail/chemical attacks as well. Yet that story of Attack on American soil was Brushed right off the canvas."
I agree WTF is the taboo in the Investigation on this Very well established Chemical attack??
So she has two conspiricy ideas and I think I could see Either being true.
A: Deep inside a Govt Weapons bio lab was a well clearenced guy/girl/team whom was or became sympathetic when the Osama terrorists activated on 9/11.
The Gov(Bush admin.) found this person later yet was embarrased or ???? too let the Culprit/s identity be known.
B: A security/military/blackwater arm of the Bush agenda actually pulled all the Anthrax attacks off too ensure Iraq would be tied as well.
I could see either being plauseable honestly.
What Else could be the reason the Gov dropped this Hot potatoe so fast?
I believe all the Material that was confirmed Anthrax was also proven too be of controlled US Bio/Military/classified variety.
So what am I missing folks? Fill me in.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well, I wonder about two words I see over and over, but I dont know what they mean:
IMO and CULPRIT ?? Just asking !

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The man before being arrested took his life into his own hands, who was presumed to be the one who carried out the anthrax attacks.

www.metafilter.com...

Although I think he denied it to everyone.

IMO= In my opinion

CULPRIPT - (I really have no idea what this represents

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
The man before being arrested took his life into his own hands, who was presumed to be the one who carried out the anthrax attacks.

www.metafilter.com...

Although I think he denied it to everyone.

IMO= In my opinion

CULPRIPT - (I really have no idea what this represents

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Republican08]

Thnks, , But about the post, I have no aswere, no one cares about any thing these days... MindControl is increasing !

Well, I say this and await your reaction: krmt, they are fokking us
that is what is up.

It is all inside, it is in the InfraStructure ffs.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hmm, I dont understand the Profile either, I cant change my Sig nor select avatar ? what am I doing wrong ! ?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
To get back on track...

This is a good point, I had forgotten about it myself. I do remember them saying that the Anthrax was traceable and did come from inside the US, but I don't remember anything after that.

Did they keep the identity secret because they were told to take it? Was it even stolen or was there a plan to use it?

Thanks OP, star and flag!

top topics

join