It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fema deploying some very interesting gear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Fema deploying some very interesting gear

www.fema.gov

Activity North of seattle at a FEMA site
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hello folks, I really do not know how to judge this but it is of interesting note. My source told me that these are being deployed on some C5 transports. With all the flooding occuring and all the issues we are facing my source is overwhelmed at this deployment. I am aware of all the problems with this type of submittal but i feel compelled to share it with my fellow ATS's. I am wondering "where" these communications trucks are heading????

www.fema.gov
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hmmm... This is in my back yard I guess, any address on where they are keeping these bad boys??

I'll get some pics!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

Pics or it didn't happen. If this stuff was in your backyard the whole time, you would think you would have noticed.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Possibly any connection to this? www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by maddogron

1. Loading on C-5s is not "deployment" unless they'll be broadcasting from inside on the tarmac. Destinations are usually deployment. No destination- no deployment.

2. "Anonymous" sources are not "sources," they are rumors.
"Someone said" = nothing.

I can download a picture of an Abrams tank, copy your text, and provide as much information but a little more concern.

While exaggeration and misinterpretation are pretty much par for the course on ATS, lately we've had too many "I'll get back to you," or "What if it was true that" threads.

No information = Waste of time.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yavin4
Possibly any connection to this? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Possibly? Are you kidding? Possibly preparing a reception for EBEs from Nibiru.

Possibly monitoring homeless to put in shackle-modified train cars to take to FEMA camps.

Possibly preparing for 9-11 "09" and the annihilation of L.A. and San Francisco.

Possibly ready for the super volcano in Yellowstone.

Possibly nothing.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

I will have to say POSSIBLE that jdub really does not like for others to voice their opinon..........

The fact is the OP had a source, one he can not disclose, with some information about some Fema action............

The OP's thread does draw attention to this area and I am sure some ATS members will monitor to see where this leads..........

Its a worthy thread..........

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
North Dakota has already been declared under DR1829 and other states connected via the Red River will likely also be declared as well, so common sense tells me that this MRV is about to make its way to those locations to give them logistics support since water + telephone lines is almost always a bad combination. Unfortunately the lack of knowledge about how these disasters and the cleanup process work leads to a sense of fear any time a FEMA van moves anywhere, but I can assure you this is not the boogeyman you all fear; its a giant slow white vehicle for christ sake, nothing evil about it other than the fuel efficiency.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OKCBtard
reply to post by breakingdradles

Pics or it didn't happen. If this stuff was in your backyard the whole time, you would think you would have noticed.

I live outside of seattle, I didn't mean to imply that I keep FEMA trucks in my back yard. I cannot produce pics of that lol.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

my source is an employee of the border patrol, this person is fully aware of the current world situation and really wanted to take pics of the actual loading of these vehicles but due to security issues none can be done. I am fully aware of the rampant stories here on ATS, but I just wanted to share this movement of vehicles with everyone. I cannnot believe that this scenario is actually occuring as we speak... I hope to get some more info soon, it will be enlightening to me.

new topics

top topics

join