posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 08:56 AM
Some good points:
1) This Bush Administration holds no resemblance to anything GOP in our life time, they're a bunch of mono-focused extremeists.
2) Due to the above, they'll be a 'taint' that the party will seek to scrub for years to come
3) The Middle East: there isn't a country there, including Israel, that has a government in place that is not a hair away from overthrow. 'Stable
Middle Eastern government' - is an oxymoron.
4) With the above, the radicalized factions have gained membership after years of decline in the face of modern/secular advances, Iran is a great
5) No denying this statement in the article: "Mr. Bush finds it easier to go to war than to deal with the attacks on American identity at home."