It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small black hole ufo darted in front of my car.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I tried to do a search on this topic but I have found nothing. I did not know to post this in aliens and ufos, or paranormal studies...sorry if it's in the wrong spot. A few years ago I was driving my friend home from a small social gathering. We were driving down a country road in a valley alongside a hill, just above the suburban floor. I was going about 25-30 mph because deer are common in this area. I was looking straight ahead when I noticed something cross the road right in front of my car, maybe 5-10 feet ahead, but it was moving so fast I had no time to react, brake, or hit it. It was very close to my car. I was thinking in my head picturing what I had seen, thinking i was crazy...when my friend asked with panic, "Did you see that?!" I was astounded. What I had seen looked like a black hole of some sort maybe 3-4 feet in diameter. There was almost a transparency around this absence of light and it seemed to have a tail behind it that held the same sort of darkness. This thing did not reflect the light of my headlights, nor did it seem to cast a shadow. I could see my headlights on the road and trees ahead, it was so close it would've cast a shadow, or if it was an animal it would reflect light allowing me to see it...but there was just this black hole. It moved across the road at a steady constant speed, fast enough for me to see it, but too fast for me to react. If it was a deer, or animal, or person, i would've hit it but this thing was fast. I did not describe what I had seen, and I told my friend I had seen something strange and asked him what he saw. He described exactly what I had seen. It was a very odd sight. I searched on google, and ats, and have not succeeded in finding anything similar to this. That night I got pulled over, and told the cop about my experience haha, he said he would think it would be stupid to think there are not things about this world that we do not understand. Has anyone seen, or heard of anything related?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Never heard of such except in movies. Very interesting story. Glad you posted it. Surely someone can relate.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
have you by any chance noticing some kind of missing time and/or feeling strange after that?...was your car in the same direction and same location after that black hole passed in front of you?..

and thank you for the post,,it seems authentic to me

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Cybernative]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
In the outer areas of Oregon there are a lot of reports of "Shadow Animals"; things that move as an animal would, usually small like a fox or coyote, except they are just empty. No color, no features, just shadow. I have seen what I could call a shadow animal once, although it was a fleeting glimpse that could not be coroborated.

Any chance it could have been something along this line?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Robbie Williams' first sighting was something to do with a dark shadowy object. Sounds similar. He posts under chrisonabike, have a read of his account.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I did not seem to lose any time, or have any strange feelings shortly afterward. If anything like that happened long after the incident, I didn't notice. We continued in the same direction, same time, and location, then parked in front of my friends house and sat there talking about it for a while. Then I drove home, got pulled over along the way heh. But I don't recall any lost time or strange feelings. I will look into the shadow animals, but this thing did not really look like an animal as much as it looked like a cloud like blackness. After this incident I looked into shadow people and the like and it wasn't quite like that, although I used to see shadow people when I was a kid. I also saw an orb type thing when I was a kid, unaware that shadow people and orbs were common sightings. Up until recently, I thought I was just a kid having nightmares, but who knows. I will also look up Robbie Williams and chrisonabike. Thanks for your responses. If I ever find anything relating to this, I will post it here.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Also...I am curious as to what movie you have seen that had something similar? I have not seen anything like this. When I did search around, the closest thing I could find were sightings of black hole like objects in the sky, but not so small and hovering close to the ground. The only movie example I can think of is some sort of cloaking device type of thing.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your story.
Good read very interesting.
Smart cop.

Nasacarl

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
There is a high chance that it could be a ghost. Check the local records to see, if there has been any accidents in the spot where you encountered it.

new topics

top topics

join