It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One World Government for them do deal with?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Hi guys,

I have been reading threads on ATS for 1 year now and I just decided to register so I can write some topics too.

I was thinking about something and I would like to get your opinions on this.

A lot of people here are talking about NWO, one world govnerment conspiracy and also aliens.

If there is anything true in this. Do you actually think that their reason for setting up a One world Governement could be that the aliens, (Annunaki, greys or whatever they are if they exist) Ordered them to do so because they only accept to deal with a Governement or Organisation that "talks for all of us" or "Represents all of us" ?

Thanks for your replies!

[edit on 27-3-2009 by hellspark]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hellspark

That is an interesting theory. I have never heard that before but the more i think about it, it starts making more sense. What initially made you think of this? Did you find some type of evidence that stated these ideas? I would be very interested in researching deeper to see if this theory has any substance behind it.

S&F

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Actually no I just thought about this theory today.

And yes, the more I think about it the more it make sense to me.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hellspark

The globalists are for the aliens? Maybe. Maybe again, maybe not. What I find most disturbing is US CORP running rampant. Forget about the endgame, the desired goal, they want to kill us all in the now, and it makes plucky mad!!

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join